ProudPakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
Brother Pakistani1947, thanks for sharing your thoughts about this matter and really nice to see you coming up with authentic references as well. You have done your job which is to explain a point with authentic evidences, now leave it to others to make a judgment about this as every one is free to make his own point of view.

M

Murshad Jee

66.gif

67.gif

68.gif

This is Important Page of the Book
69.gif

70.gif

71.gif

72.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Murshad Jee

My Dear Brother Murshad Jee,

If Molana Muhammed Qasim Nanautawi (Founder of Deoband) claimed that he met Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) then it is not Daleel (دلیل) that whoever claims that he or she have seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in their dream, then it mean the actually saw him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

The corpus (ذخیرہ) of Islamic beliefs and practices is not based upon dreams of ordinary people like the referred Molana Muhammed Qasim Nanautawi or tahur-ul-qadri. On the contrary, it is based upon the clear and unadulterated teachings of the Qur'an and the Sunnah (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) of the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).
Thus, if the Qur'anic teachings do not require Muslims to ascribe to the belief of the continuity of the Prophet's life - as they, in fact, do not - then no vision or dream of an individual can render it a belief of Islam.

Allaah says: "And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e., this Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves." Surah Aali-`Imraan [3:103]

Now a days Muslims are judging their beliefs based on the sayings of Durwaish, Peer, Faqeer and Imams etc. but not as per Allah's instructions:

"And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it back to Allaah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allaah and in the Last Day. That is more suitable for final determination." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:59].

"refer it back to Allaah" = Qur'aan
"and His Messenger" = Sunnah (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم)

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad SAW) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allah, Who then will tell them what they used to do. [6:195 Surah Al-An`am]

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said:
In the Quraan, Allah condemns the one who turns away from following the Messengers and follows instead the religion invented by his forefathers. This is imitation (taqleed) which is forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, i.e., following someone other than the Messenger in matters that go against the Messenger. This is haraam for everyone according to the consensus of the Muslims, for there is no obedience to any created being if it involves disobedience towards the Creator. Obedience to the Messenger is obligatory for every one, elite and common folk alike, at all times and in all places, both inwardly and outwardly, and in all situations Allah has enjoined obedience to the Messenger upon all people, in approximately forty places in the Quraan.

It is permissible for one who is unable to derive rulings to follow a scholar, according to the majority of scholars the kind of imitation or following that is forbidden by the texts and according to scholarly consensus is that which goes against the words of Allah and His Messenger. end quote. [Majmoo al-Fataawa, 19/260-266]

@ Pakistani1947

could you please bring any Ayat of Holy Quran where ALLAH-U-RABB-UL-IZZAT said that no one can see in his/her dream, Holy Prophet Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) after the wisaal of Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam).
OR
Bring any authentic Hadis-e-Mubarika where Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) clearly said that after my wisaal till the day of judgement no one can meet or see me in his/her dream.

I am not being rude but to be honest with you............................You are just a nut job and have no clue what we are discussing here But you are going on the opposite side and start discussing on Firqa Wariat...............................Why don't you stick to the point and convince me with proofs

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dr. Bilal Philips's Article on Seeing the Prophet (saw) in a Dream

Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips is a teacher, speaker, and author, resident in Qatar. He appears on Peace TV, which is a 24-hour Islamic satellite TV channel broadcasted to many countries around the world.

Education

Dr. Philips was born January 7, 1952 in Jamaica, but grew up in Canada, where he converted to Islam in 1972. He received his B.A. degree from the Islamic University of Madina and his M.A. in Aqeedah (Islamic Philosophy) from the King Saud University in Riyadh. Philips comes from a family of educators, as both his parents were teachers and his grandfather was a Church Minister and Bible scholar.

Islamic Information Center

In 1994 he founded (and continues to direct) an Islamic Information Center, now known as Discover Islam, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Seeing the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream is a blessing from Allah because it is a true dream.

Abu Huraira (ra) narrates: The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Whoever has seen me in a dream, has in fact seen me, for Satan does not appear in my form" (Sahih Muslim, vol. 4 p 1225 no 5635)

This is an area of visions which has, to some degree, been a source of confusion and trials among muslims. People claim to have seen the Prophet (pbuh) and to have received special guidance from him. Some claim their visions were in dreams while others claim to have actually seen him in a waking state. Those who make such claims are usually revered by the masses. Following such claims, they often introduce a variety of religious innovations and attribute them to the Prophets (pbuh) instructions in their dreams. The basis of these claims rests in the aforementioned hadith. There is no doubt that this hadith is authentic and reliable, and thus cannot be denied or distrusted; but there are, however, some points which should be noted concerning its meaning:

(a) The hadith indicates that Satan can enter the dreams of human beings in various forms and invite them to misguidance.

(b) The hadith states that Satan cannot take the actual form or appearance of the Prophet (pbuh)

(c) The hadith also confirms the fact that the Prophets (pbuh) form may be seen in dreams

Since the Prophet (pbuh) made this statement about dreams to his companions, who were familiar with his appearance, it means that if one who knows EXACTLY WHAT THE PROPHET (PBUH) LOOKS LIKE, sees something fitting that description in a dream, he can be sure that Allah has blessed him with a vision of the Prophet (pbuh) [Imaam an Nawawee quotes al-Qaadee expressing this opinion. See Sahih Muslim Sharh an Nawawee vol. 8 p30].

After quoting the hadith on seeing the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream, Ibn Seereen was reported in Sahih al Bukhari as saying: "Only if he sees the Prophet (pbuh) in his actual form" [Bukhari vol.. 9 p104 no 122, Abu Dawood vol. 3 p 1396]

It was also reported that when someone told Ibn Seereen that he saw the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream, he would ask the person to describe whom he saw. If the person mentioned characteristics known to Ibn Seereen, he would tell him that he had not seen the Prophet (pbuh) [Fath al Baaree vol. 12 p400].

Kulayb also reported that once he told Ibn Abbas that he had seen the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream and Ibn Abbas asked him to describe whom he saw. When he mentioned that the figure looked like al Hasan ibn Alee, Ibn Abbas told him that he had in fact seen the Prophet (pbuh) [Fath al Baaree vol. 12 p400]

One of the Quranic transcribers, Yazeed al Faarisee, related that he saw the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) in a dream during the era of Ibn Abbas and informed him. Ibn Abbas said, "Allahs Messenger (pbuh) used to say, 'Satan is unable to imitate my form, so whoever dreamt that they saw me, actually saw me'. Can you describe the person that you saw?" Yazeed replied, "Yes. I saw a man of medium height, of light brown hair, with a nice laugh, black eyes, a nicely rounded face. His beard filled from here to here (from one cheek to another) and almost filled his neck" [at this point the haidth narrator, Awf, interjected that he could not remember the other characteristics Yazeed mentioned]. Ibn Abbas said, "If you saw him while you were awake you wouldn't have been able to describe him better!" [al-Fath ar-Rabbaanee bol 17, p 225, nt1]

Allah has denied Satan the ability of taking the actual form of the Prophet (pbuh). However it is possible for Satan to appear in the dreams of those unfamiliar with the Prophets (pbuh) appearance, and claim that he is Allahs messenger. [The narration of Ibn Abee Aasim from Aboo Huraira that the Prophet (pbuh) said, 'Whoever sees me in a dream has seen me, for I may be seen in every form' is not authentic according to Ibn Hajar - see fath al-baarree vol. 12 p400]. He may then prescribe religious innovations for the dreamer or inform him that he is the Mahdee (the awaited reformer) or even Prophet Jesus, who is to return in the last days.

The number of individuals who have started religious innovations or made such claims based on dreams, are countless. People are particularly inclined to accept such claims because of their misunderstanding of the above mentioned hadith.

Since the sharia (Islamic law) is complete, the claim that the Prophet (pbuh) has come in dreams with new additions must be false. Such a claim implies one of two things:

(1) Either the Prophet (pbuh) did not fulfil his mission in his lifetime, or

(2) Allah was not aware of the future of the ummah, and thus did not prescribe the necessary injunctions during the Prophets (pbuh) lifetime.

Both of these implications are expressions of disbelief which contradict the basic principles of Islam, i.e. the Prophet (pbuh) fulfilled his mission in his lifetime and Allah knows the future.

[A note from me : Islamic law has 2 sections. Those matters which we take from the Prophet (pbuh) e.g. prayer - we know how he did it so we emulate it. And those matters which did not exist at the time of the Prophet (pbuh) e.g. internet usage. For this we use Islamic principles to determine what is and what isn't acceptable e.g. can visit muslim websites cannot visit playboy website]

As for seeing the Prophet (pbuh) in the waking state, such a claim may find support in the following narration of the hadith on seeing the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream:

Abu Huraira stated that he heard the Prophet (pbuh) say, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when awake, and Satan cannot imitate me in form" [Bukhari vol. 9 p 104 no 122]. Ibn Hajar and other scholars said 'will see me when awake' means that the one who saw the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream will see the interpretation of his dream come true because it was a true dream. [Fath al-Baaree vol. 12 p400].

An Nawawee stated [in Sharh an Nawawee vol. 8 p30] that it meant either:

(1) The people of his time would see him. The hadith would then mean 'Whoever saw him in a dream among those who were unable to make the migration (hijrah) to Madeenah, would be blessed by Allah with migration to Madeenah. Then he would see the Prophet (pbuh) with his own eyes,"

(2) He would see the fulfilment of his dream in the waking state, in the next life, or

(3) He would have a special opportunity to see the Prophet (pbuh) in the next life and benefit from his intercession

Futhermore, in other authentic narrations of this hadith,, the Prophet (pbuh) was reported to have said, "(it will be) as if he saw me when awake" [Muslim vol. 4 p1225 no 5636]. This addition emphasises that just as one who sees him while awake, would indeed have seen him, similarly one who sees him during sleep has really seen him.

Any visions of the Prophet (pbuh) in the waking state would no doubt be Satanic appartitions, regardless of the outcome. During the Prophets (pbuh) miraculous journey to Jerusalem and into the heavens, Allah did show him a number of the former Prophets and Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) communicated with them. Those who claim to see the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) in the waking state, in fact, attempt to elevate themselves to his level, since none of the companions or the early generation of the righteous scholars made such claims for themselves. And the Prophet (pbuh) dubbed them the best of generations.

Any innovations in the religion of Islam, whether based on visions of the Prophet (pbuh) or otherwise are totally unacceptable according to the many statements of the Prophet (pbuh) prohibiting them. For example, Aisha reported that Allahs Messenger (pbuh) said, 'Whoever innovates in this affair of ours (i.e. Islam) something not belonging to it, will have it rejected' [Bukhari vol. 3 p.535 no 861, Muslim vol. 3 p.931 no 4266]

Source: http://www.islamicawakening.com/viewarticle.php?articleID=408
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips is a teacher, speaker, and author, resident in Qatar. He appears on Peace TV, which is a 24-hour Islamic satellite TV channel broadcasted to many countries around the world.

Education

Dr. Philips was born January 7, 1952 in Jamaica, but grew up in Canada, where he converted to Islam in 1972. He received his B.A. degree from the Islamic University of Madina and his M.A. in Aqeedah (Islamic Philosophy) from the King Saud University in Riyadh. Philips comes from a family of educators, as both his parents were teachers and his grandfather was a Church Minister and Bible scholar.

In 1994 he founded (and continues to direct) an Islamic Information Center, now known as Discover Islam, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Following is one of his video explaining dangers in blind following Sheiks and Kalifas.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Seeing the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream is a blessing from Allah because it is a true dream.

Abu Huraira (ra) narrates: The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Whoever has seen me in a dream, has in fact seen me, for Satan does not appear in my form" (Sahih Muslim, vol. 4 p 1225 no 5635)

This is an area of visions which has, to some degree, been a source of confusion and trials among muslims. People claim to have seen the Prophet (pbuh) and to have received special guidance from him. Some claim their visions were in dreams while others claim to have actually seen him in a waking state. Those who make such claims are usually revered by the masses. Following such claims, they often introduce a variety of religious innovations and attribute them to the Prophets (pbuh) instructions in their dreams. The basis of these claims rests in the aforementioned hadith. There is no doubt that this hadith is authentic and reliable, and thus cannot be denied or distrusted; but there are, however, some points which should be noted concerning its meaning:

(a) The hadith indicates that Satan can enter the dreams of human beings in various forms and invite them to misguidance.

(b) The hadith states that Satan cannot take the actual form or appearance of the Prophet (pbuh)

(c) The hadith also confirms the fact that the Prophets (pbuh) form may be seen in dreams

Since the Prophet (pbuh) made this statement about dreams to his companions, who were familiar with his appearance, it means that if one who knows EXACTLY WHAT THE PROPHET (PBUH) LOOKS LIKE, sees something fitting that description in a dream, he can be sure that Allah has blessed him with a vision of the Prophet (pbuh) [Imaam an Nawawee quotes al-Qaadee expressing this opinion. See Sahih Muslim Sharh an Nawawee vol. 8 p30].

After quoting the hadith on seeing the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream, Ibn Seereen was reported in Sahih al Bukhari as saying: "Only if he sees the Prophet (pbuh) in his actual form" [Bukhari vol.. 9 p104 no 122, Abu Dawood vol. 3 p 1396]

It was also reported that when someone told Ibn Seereen that he saw the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream, he would ask the person to describe whom he saw. If the person mentioned characteristics known to Ibn Seereen, he would tell him that he had not seen the Prophet (pbuh) [Fath al Baaree vol. 12 p400].

Kulayb also reported that once he told Ibn Abbas that he had seen the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream and Ibn Abbas asked him to describe whom he saw. When he mentioned that the figure looked like al Hasan ibn Alee, Ibn Abbas told him that he had in fact seen the Prophet (pbuh) [Fath al Baaree vol. 12 p400]

One of the Quranic transcribers, Yazeed al Faarisee, related that he saw the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) in a dream during the era of Ibn Abbas and informed him. Ibn Abbas said, "Allahs Messenger (pbuh) used to say, 'Satan is unable to imitate my form, so whoever dreamt that they saw me, actually saw me'. Can you describe the person that you saw?" Yazeed replied, "Yes. I saw a man of medium height, of light brown hair, with a nice laugh, black eyes, a nicely rounded face. His beard filled from here to here (from one cheek to another) and almost filled his neck" [at this point the haidth narrator, Awf, interjected that he could not remember the other characteristics Yazeed mentioned]. Ibn Abbas said, "If you saw him while you were awake you wouldn't have been able to describe him better!" [al-Fath ar-Rabbaanee bol 17, p 225, nt1]

Allah has denied Satan the ability of taking the actual form of the Prophet (pbuh). However it is possible for Satan to appear in the dreams of those unfamiliar with the Prophets (pbuh) appearance, and claim that he is Allahs messenger. [The narration of Ibn Abee Aasim from Aboo Huraira that the Prophet (pbuh) said, 'Whoever sees me in a dream has seen me, for I may be seen in every form' is not authentic according to Ibn Hajar - see fath al-baarree vol. 12 p400]. He may then prescribe religious innovations for the dreamer or inform him that he is the Mahdee (the awaited reformer) or even Prophet Jesus, who is to return in the last days.

The number of individuals who have started religious innovations or made such claims based on dreams, are countless. People are particularly inclined to accept such claims because of their misunderstanding of the above mentioned hadith.

Since the sharia (Islamic law) is complete, the claim that the Prophet (pbuh) has come in dreams with new additions must be false. Such a claim implies one of two things:

(2) Allah was not aware of the future of the ummah, and thus did not prescribe the necessary injunctions during the Prophets (pbuh) lifetime.

Both of these implications are expressions of disbelief which contradict the basic principles of Islam, i.e. the Prophet (pbuh) fulfilled his mission in his lifetime and Allah knows the future.

[A note from me : Islamic law has 2 sections. Those matters which we take from the Prophet (pbuh) e.g. prayer - we know how he did it so we emulate it. And those matters which did not exist at the time of the Prophet (pbuh) e.g. internet usage. For this we use Islamic principles to determine what is and what isn't acceptable e.g. can visit muslim websites cannot visit playboy website]

As for seeing the Prophet (pbuh) in the waking state, such a claim may find support in the following narration of the hadith on seeing the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream:

Abu Huraira stated that he heard the Prophet (pbuh) say, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when awake, and Satan cannot imitate me in form" [Bukhari vol. 9 p 104 no 122]. Ibn Hajar and other scholars said 'will see me when awake' means that the one who saw the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream will see the interpretation of his dream come true because it was a true dream. [Fath al-Baaree vol. 12 p400].

(1) The people of his time would see him. The hadith would then mean 'Whoever saw him in a dream among those who were unable to make the migration (hijrah) to Madeenah, would be blessed by Allah with migration to Madeenah. Then he would see the Prophet (pbuh) with his own eyes,"

(2) He would see the fulfilment of his dream in the waking state, in the next life, or

(3) He would have a special opportunity to see the Prophet (pbuh) in the next life and benefit from his intercession

Futhermore, in other authentic narrations of this hadith,, the Prophet (pbuh) was reported to have said, "(it will be) as if he saw me when awake" [Muslim vol. 4 p1225 no 5636]. This addition emphasises that just as one who sees him while awake, would indeed have seen him, similarly one who sees him during sleep has really seen him.

Any visions of the Prophet (pbuh) in the waking state would no doubt be Satanic appartitions, regardless of the outcome. During the Prophets (pbuh) miraculous journey to Jerusalem and into the heavens, Allah did show him a number of the former Prophets and Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) communicated with them. Those who claim to see the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) in the waking state, in fact, attempt to elevate themselves to his level, since none of the companions or the early generation of the righteous scholars made such claims for themselves. And the Prophet (pbuh) dubbed them the best of generations.

Any innovations in the religion of Islam, whether based on visions of the Prophet (pbuh) or otherwise are totally unacceptable according to the many statements of the Prophet (pbuh) prohibiting them. For example, Aisha reported that Allahs Messenger (pbuh) said, 'Whoever innovates in this affair of ours (i.e. Islam) something not belonging to it, will have it rejected' [Bukhari vol. 3 p.535 no 861, Muslim vol. 3 p.931 no 4266]

Source: http://www.islamicawakening.com/view...?articleID=408
[/FONT]

truthhero

Citizen
Mr Azhar . One thing for You that you are Just Stupid.

Allah Azzawajal can do anything. Prophet Muhammad( Peace be upon him) can listen drood shareef. If he wants he can come in dream of a Aashiq-e- Rasool. Nobody can be a perfect muslim If he has not love for Prophet Muhammad(Peace be upon him).

meneye

Aoa.....

yaaar i can,t believe how easy it is to call others .....stupidddd
and we don,t think of our own self b4 saying anything
so far brother Pakistani1947 and Azhar r giving some logical stuff backed with sahih Hadith n Quran
i love u guyz 4 that man....n i never heard these guyz calling ne1 stupid r by any abusive words
keep up the good work yaar.....i enjoy reading ur full of Hikma replies.....
i love Islam because it is not a religion but way of Life.(Deen)

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Azhar1234 said:
Note: There is no intention to target any particular Muslim Sects. The purpose is to debate in a healthy and non-abusive environment. All Hadiths below are quoted from Sahih Bukhari or Shaih Muslim. These two books of Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are the two most highly respected books of authenticated hadith collections.

Brother Azhar, I appreciate your desire to discuss this matter.

Before starting discussion:
1) could you please confirm whether the analysis and interpretation of these Ahadith are done by you or not??
2)If your reply is negative then do you completely agree with the article which you have posted here??

JazakAllah.

Last edited:

Azhar1234

Citizen
Brother Azhar, I appreciate your desire to discuss this matter.

Before starting discussion:
1) could you please confirm whether the analysis and interpretation of these Ahadith are done by you or not??
2)If your reply is negative then do you completely agree with the article which you have posted here??

JazakAllah.

Brother Knowledge Seeker,

It is not my article, but I agree with the content of this article because it is backed by authentic Hadiths from Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are the two most highly respected books of authenticated hadith collections.

Before posting this article I cross checked one by one the text of each and every Hadith through other sources. Finally, the analysis is very neutral, unbiased and logical.

If you analyze this article keeping in mind the spirit of Islam which emphasizes on "Taheed" and discourages innovations in Deen-e-Islam; and read it with a neutral and unbiased approach then you will find it appealing, very logical and in alignment with the spirit of Islam.

In my opinion, almost all of the Muslim sects try to authenticate their point of view directly or indirectly through seeing of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in a dream by an prominent religious figure. If we accept their argument then indirectly we are blaming Allah's Messenger Muhammad (PBUH) to authenticate almost all Muslim sects (Nauzobillah).

Shortly before his death, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) delivered a sermon during the Hajj, which came to be known as his “Final Sermon”. This final sermon was not only a reminder to his followers, but also an important admonition. The final sermon confirms the end of his Prophetic Mission.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) completed his Final Sermon, and upon it, near the summit of Arafat, the revelation came down:

“…This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My Grace upon you, and have chosen Islam for you as your religion…” (Quran 5:3)

If you want to debate with me on this topic, I will Insha-Allah try to participate with my limited knowledge. But please come back with quotation from Quran and authentic Hadiths from, preferably, Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari to support your arguments.

Dictator

Ever heard about Sultan Noor uddin Zangi?
if not then read below.

Noor uddin Zangi was a mulsim general who saw Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in dream. The events that followed the dreams lead him to built an molten metal protection around the grave of prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

I heard that protection can still be seen. Does someone have a picture of it?

thanks

The whole story of the dream:

It was a peaceful night in Damascus in the year 1162 A.D. He had just gone to bed after completing his mid-night

prayers. As he descended into deep snooze, a noble saint with face shining came to him and pointing towards two
men with blue eyes, said, “Protect me from these two”. He just could not absorb it anymore and woke up trembling
in distress. He performed ablution and offered prayers and again went to sleep. The same saint interrupted him
again asking to protect against the evil of the two men. He woke up again and offered prayers and went to bed. The
dream repeated for the third time and he just jumped out of this bed asserting, “It’s too much of slumber!!” He
immediately called for his noble vizier Jamal Ad Din and shared his dream with him. The vizier advised him to keep
the matter undisclosed and immediately head off to Madina.
The man was Sultan Nur Ad Din Zangi, who ruled the Muslim lands bordering Crusader States in Palestine during
tenth century. The noble saint who came in the dream was Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) himself. The
Sultan departed for Madina with a few men and loads of luggage on speedy camels. After sixteen days of journey
the royal caravan entered Madina. The Sultan went straight to the Prophet’s Mosque and offered two raka’s of
prayers. After while he gathered Medinaites and began distributing valuable gifts. Then began the royal feast for all
the inhabitants under strict orders from the Sultan that no one was allowed to miss. Meanwhile the Sultan kept
careful eye on all the attendees to recognize the faces of the two men whom Prophet Muhammed (Peace Be Upon
Him) had pointed to. The feast passed on but all in vain. The Sultan asked curiously if anyone was left out from the
feast, the crowd denied. It was after repeated insistence by the Sultan that he came to know about the two
westerners staying near the mausoleum of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him). They had a public
reputation of being celibates purely devoted to prayers all the time. They were brought before Sultan who took no
time recognizing them; they were the same blue-eyed men shown in his dream. The Sultan inquired about their
identities and motives. They cunningly produces the story that they were pilgrims from the West, had come to
attend annual Hajj but the strong desire to stay nearer to the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) held them
in Medina. The Sultan went into their room where all he could find were some scattered books. This situation left the
Sultan in serious puzzle amid frequent requests of pardon by the Madinaites defending the two men being very
pious who would regularly visit Jannat al Baqee Graveyard and would generously spend in charity during drought
years. The embarrassing situation remained until an idea struck Sultan’s mind and he quickly removed the prayer
mat where there was a rock. He removed the rock and in his extreme shock and anger found a tunnel dug deep
leading to Prophet Muhammad’s (Peace Be Upon Him) grave. The Sultan immediately arrested the two men and
forced them to disclose the reality. The two men revealed that they were Christian spies dispatched and funded for
a special mission by Christian Kings to enter prophet’s grave and take his body away. The Sultan infuriated by the
plot, had those evil spies executed . Moreover under his orders, a channel dug around the
Prophet’s grave and filled with molten copper to protect his grave from any further mischievous attempts forever.

Everyone is trying to be aalim these days. And they are all going in hell for wrong interpretations of Quran and Ahadeeth Inshaallah

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
You want to see Prophet SAW in your dream... here is the answer...

@admin and mods... I thought of posting in the same thread about seeing Syeddena Muhammad (S) in our dreams... but since the video seemed to be very important on its own.... I am posting it separately..

Kindly do not merge...

Pakistani1947

See Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the Dream

There is no doubt that our Iman is not complete until we love Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) more than anything.

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #2, Hadith #14)

Is it love of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) by which one can bring him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) into dream??

My mind does not accept that tahir-ul-qadri has more love of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) than Prophet's (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) wife Aisha (RA) or his (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) nephew Ali (RA).

Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) could have saved thousand of Sahabas (RA) lives by just coming into dream of his wife (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) (RA) or nephew (RA).

Dreaming of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is a very serious and important aspect of Islam. Even some of the Muslim sects or school of thoughts, for example tahir-ul-qadri group's religion, is being authenticated indirectly by a dream.

We know that there is Sahih Hadith that Only those person could see the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) saying, “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape.” Abu ‘Abdullah said, “Ibn Sirin said, ‘Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.’” (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

There is no dispute that Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). But Satan can disguise into Saint like appearance (anybody other than Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)). Now tahir-ul-qadri never saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) alive then how can tahir-ul-qadri claim with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم)??

Let me explain this topic with an example. Lets assume two scenarios below:

Scenario#1:

During the time when Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were alive, any Shabi (RA) who knew the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), upon seeing Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his (RA) dream he (RA) could recognize the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and could say with 100% confidence that he (RA) actually saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream on the basis of Hadith that Satan could not imitate the shape of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

Scenario#2:

Now, 1000 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) if somebody claims that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream than his claimed can not be accepted with 100% confidence because that person was unable to recognize the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). There were no pictures of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) available. Satan can not come in the shape of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) but Satan can certainly come in the shape of a saint and can make that person believe that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream.

Conclusion:

In Scenario#1, If any Sahabi (RA) saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream could declare it with 100% confidence.

In Scenario#2, 1000 years after death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), if somebody claims that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream then his claim can not be accepted with 100% confidence. He might have seen or might not have seen.

I do not say whoever saw Prophet Muhammad in their dream after the death of Prophet is Kazab. My point is that one can not claim with 100% confidence that he has actually seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream. He might have seen or might not have seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) . Because (say 100 years after the death of Prophet (PBUH)) nobody was able to recognize the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). As 100 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) no survivor can claim that he can recognize Prophet Muhammad if he sees him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). There were no pictures of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) available. Satan can not come in the shape of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) but Satan can certainly come in the shape of a saint and can make that person believe that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream.

Sultan Noor Ud Din Zangi had a dream in which he saw the Prophet asking him to save him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) from the conspiracy of two men also shown to him in the dream. He saw this dream repeatedly and immediately returned to Medina where scrutiny of the matter ultimately transpired the two persons involved in the conspiracy of removing the body of the prophet. Based upon this incident some people deduct that the person of Muhammad is alive and still guides his ummah through dream.”

The corpus (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) of Islamic beliefs and practices is not based upon dreams of ordinary people like the referred Sultan. On the contrary, it is based upon the clear and unadulterated teachings of the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

Thus, if the Qur'anic teachings do not require Muslims to ascribe to the belief of the continuity of the Prophet's life - as they, in fact, do not - then no dream of an individual can render it a belief of Islam.

Furthermore, even Sultan Zangi's argument does not proves that if somebody claims to have seen our beloved prophet Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream then his claim may be accepted with 100% confidence. In the best interest of Muslim ummah it is better to close this door which often leads to innovation in Shariah, following of fake peer, fake faqeer and fake wali like, Yousuf Kazab.

Last edited:

Azhar1234

Citizen
To read a relevant article posted by me. Please click below:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?t=34832

I agree with the content of this article because it is backed by authentic Hadiths from Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are the two most highly respected books of authenticated hadith collections.

Before posting this article I cross checked one by one the text of each and every Hadith through other sources. Finally, the analysis is very neutral, unbiased and logical.

If you analyze this article keeping in mind the spirit of Islam, which emphasizes on "Tauheed" and it discourages innovations in Deen-e-Islam; and read it with a neutral and unbiased approach then you will find it appealing, very logical and in alignment with the spirit of Islam.

In my opinion, almost all of the Muslim sects try to authenticate their point of view directly or indirectly through seeing of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in a dream by an prominent religious figure. If we accept their argument then indirectly we are blaming Allah's Messenger Muhammad (PBUH) to authenticate almost all Muslim sects (Nauzobillah).

Shortly before his death, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) delivered a sermon during the Hajj, which came to be known as his “Final Sermon”. This final sermon was not only a reminder to his followers, but also an important admonition. The final sermon confirms the end of his Prophetic Mission.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) completed his Final Sermon, and upon it, near the summit of Arafat, the revelation came down:

“…This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My Grace upon you, and have chosen Islam for you as your religion…” (Quran 5:3)

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

corpus of Islamic beliefs and practices is not based upon dreams of ordinary people like the referred Sultan Noor uddin Zangi. On the contrary, it is based upon the clear and unadulterated teachings of the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

Thus, if the Qur'anic teachings do not require Muslims to ascribe to the belief of the continuity of the Prophet's life - as they, in fact, do not - then no vision or dream of an individual can render it a belief of Islam.

Furthermore, even Sultan Zangi's argument does not proves that if somebody claims to have seen our beloved prophet Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream then his claim may be accepted with 100% confidence. In the best interest of Muslim ummah it is better to close this door which often leads to innovation in Shariah, following of fake peer, fake faqeer and fake wali like, Yousuf Kazab.

Pakistani1947

Education

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

Source: http://www.islamicawakening.com/view...?articleID=408
[/FONT]

K

khan125

Stop twisting the meaning of Ahadyt just for your personal likings or dislikings

@Azhar1234

A Hadyt you mentioned in your article:
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when he is awake; the Shaytaan cannot take my shape. (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6592; Muslim, 2266)

Your conclusion:
In fact, the Bukhari hadith mentioned earlier says that whoever sees Muhammad (PBUH) in a dream has seen him in wakefulness.

Since none of us have seen him in wakefulness, we cant see him in a dream.

This is in strict accordance with the Bukhari ahadith above.

Should i call it a blunder ,lack of knowledge ,lack of understanding or a Hippocratic attitude that made you write this article.

I will assume that its due to your lack of understanding i would just give you one example from your own written article and will leave it to the readers to decide weather i was right in making this assumption or there was some other reason for this wrong interpretation......................

No long discussions just look at the words of Hadyt it has two parts first one seeing the prophet s.a.w in dream, and second one seeing the prophet s.a.w when awake.

It is clearly stating that the first part happens before the second part as the second part suggests to an event that WILL(Will See) happen in the future if the first happens.

You in your conclusion twisted this fact and used has seen (Have seen) instead of Will see just to give it the meaning you wanted.

Even after such a Hippocratic twist you call it in strict accordance with sahih bukhari.....................

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

brother 1947,

I have been reading you for weeks if not months. My conclusion is that you do not have absolutely any knowledge of deen-e-Islam. I dont remember ever seeing any post that you have used your knowledge or brain to write. Why is that?

It seems like some one at your end is either emailing you and dictating you what to write, making you a mouthpiece of that person.

I must congratulate you on being such a good and obedient employee of that person. Also I congratulate you another thing. You are very good in copy&paste LOL

K

khan125

please dont wrongly interpret ahadyt

Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) could have saved thousand of Sahabas (RA) lives by just coming into dream of his wife (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) (RA) or nephew (RA).

If thats how you authenticate something than where was God at that time was he sleeping(astaghfirullah).Its just a stupid logic given just because you have some bughz against someone.

I hope you will answer me where was God when this happened................

Dreaming of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is a very serious and important aspect of Islam. Even some of the Muslim sects or school of thoughts, for example tahir-ul-qadri group's religion, is being authenticated indirectly by a dream.
I would love to see if you can prove your above words ,just read why imam bukhari wrote sahih bukhari what was the reason behind it....................

We know that there is Sahih Hadith that Only those person could see the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)
Stop twisting the Ahadyt of the Holy prophet s.a.w.
Hadyt does not say that only those can see the holy prophet in dreams who have/had seen the prophet s.a.w in wakefulness.

"Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)"

rather as i have highlighted it the first part of this hadyt is see me in dream.
second part is in future tense Will see me so its clear that seeing the Holy prophet while awake is not a condition for seeing him s.a.w in a dream.

on the other hand its a surety that whoever sees the holy prophet s.a.w in a dream will see him while he is awake.

Its a hyppocratic explanation from your side ,just to express your hatred against someone you twisted the HAdyt of the Holy Prophet s.a.w.

there is no Had/has or Have seen in this Hadyt it only has Will see.

Dont misguide people !!!
There is no dispute that Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). But Satan can disguise into Saint like appearance (anybody other than Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)). Now tahir-ul-qadri never saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) alive then how can tahir-ul-qadri claim with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم)??

Totally baseless logic if satan cannot imitate Prophet s.a.w than how can someone else be recognised as the holy prophet in a dream................needs some explanation.
if satan cannot imitate then who is doing all this..............why the God does not stop him from doing this..........if the holy prophet had said that satan cannot imitate me then who has become more powerful and more evil than satan and even powerful than God that can still imitate the prophet s.a.w.
does this make any sense...................

I think you are feeling some pain regarding Mr tahir ul Qadri or you have a great amount of bughz against him in your heart thats why you are trying to twist Ahadyt just to prove him wrong.

If you don't agree just say that you don't trust him instead of twisting the meaning of Ahadyt in a hypocratical way.

Scenario#1:

During the time when Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were alive, any Shabi (RA) who knew the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), upon seeing Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his (RA) dream he (RA) could recognize the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and could say with 100% confidence that he (RA) actually saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream on the basis of Hadith that Satan could not imitate the shape of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).
That scenario does not prove your concocked theory.If the hadyt was reffering to only those who had seen the Prophet s.a.w being awake then the wording would have been different.then it might have been that those who have seen me in awakeness can only see me in their dreams but its totally diffrent from this ,i hope you understand a english a little bit to diffrentiate between have seen and will see.
How did Musa a.s ,Ibrahim a.s ,and many prophets recognized the holy prophet s.a.w during mairage moajza.they had never seen the holy prophet s.a.w.

Scenario#2:

Now, 1000 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) if somebody claims that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream than his claimed can not be accepted with 100% confidence because that person was unable to recognize the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). There were no pictures of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) available. Satan can not come in the shape of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) but Satan can certainly come in the shape of a saint and can make that person believe that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream.
Well 10o years or 100,000 years does not make a difference in this case it all depends upon the credibility of the person a liar is a liar even if was present in the time of the prophet.you cannot certify that at the time of the holy prophet all people only saw the prophet s.a.w in their dreams or they never saw any other dream that that of prophet s.a.w or anyone who claimed to see the prophet s.a.w in his dream during his time is 100% authentic.

Based upon this incident some people deduct that the person of Muhammad is alive and still guides his ummah through dream.

The corpus (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) of Islamic beliefs and practices is not based upon dreams of ordinary people like the referred Sultan. On the contrary, it is based upon the clear and unadulterated teachings of the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

Thus, if the Qur'anic teachings do not require Muslims to ascribe to the belief of the continuity of the Prophet's life - as they, in fact, do not - then no dream of an individual can render it a belief of Islam.

I can see from which station you are broadcasting its a shame that in the name of islam some people can go to such an extant that they change the ahadyt their meaning and they still think they are doing a duty for the islam.

Its just your narrowmindedness and shortcoming that you cannot understand.

its a shame that you are saying clear and unadultrated teachings of Quran and sunnah...............after reffereing to a hadyt and twisting the meaning of hadyt just to prove somebody wrong in bughz............

Its a proof of your adultrated explanation of hadyt............and a pitty that after comitting this sin you are pointing fingers at others.

but the Hadyt clearly stated and states and will state that if a person sees the holy prophet s.a.w in a dream he will see him s.a.w being awake.and a person who has never seen the prophet s.a.w can see the prophet s.a.w in the dream.

The Hadyt is so clear in its words that you dont need an example of sultan zangi ,just think why you could not understand it a big question mark????????????

You are no one to decide whats good and whats bad for ummah you cannot diffrentiate between will see and had seen???????????????

Whenever a kazab emergis Ulema are there to stop him don't worry about that.
do astaghfaar on doing wron interpretation of Hadyt.........

M

Murshad Jee

Brother Pakistani1947

My question is to you just mention where in the Holy Quran ALLAH-U-RABB-UL-IZZAT said that "no one can see or meet Prophet Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) in his/her dream after Piyaray Aaqa (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam)'s wisaal"...........................(Ma'Az ALLAH)

OR

Any authentic Hadith-e-Mubarika where Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) said Himself that "no one can see or meat Me in his/her dream after My Wisaal".
OR
Satan can come into your dreams and claim its Me (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam)...................................(Astagh-fir-ullah)

Brother from all of your posts I came to this conclusion that you belong to Wahabi school of thought. And as your for father's said the way you are saying or try to convince us that after the Wisaal of Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) the story is finish...............(Naooz-u-Billah--Naooz-u-Billah)

Where you see that anyone who ever had an honour to see/meet Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) in his/her dream, start or add something new in the great religion of Islam which was completed by Khatim-un-Nabiyyin Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) in His (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam)'s lifetime by himself with the Order of ALLMIGHTY ALLAH-U-RABB-UL-IZZAT.

If someone claims that he met/saw Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) in his/her dream and and add something new which is absolutely wrong or was never done by Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) by himself in his zahiri lifetime....................................................is wrong and the person who start this new thing and claiming that he/she was told to do that by Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam)......that liar person is...........................Kafir--&--Murtad.

Now you tell me the people who claims that they met/saw Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) in their derams, where, when and what they start something new which is absolutely not allowed in our complete Deen-e-Islam?

If you belong to deobandi school of thought then I mentioned above in my post about their main Aalim Molana Nanoutawi had seen Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) in his dream..............and if they can see/meet Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) then why not others?

But............To me you belong to wahabi school of thought and your intentions are mentioned in wikipedia.

Wahhabi (Arabic: Al-Wahhābīyya‎ الوهابية) or Wahhabism is a name given to people who strictly follow Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab. In fact, the commonly used term wahabbi is used at Salafis which although believe that Abdul Wahab was their great Imam some do not admit that the base of their belief is entirely with Abdul Wahab. The sect attributed to Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab, an 18th-century scholar from what is today Saudi Arabia. He advocated a process of purifying Islam from what he considered innovations in Islam (Bidah) violently. He believed that those who practice innovation in Islam are Kafir.
Because they possess the ultimate right to declare people Kuffar (plural of Kafir or infidels), Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab's followers led an army which occupied Taif and Mecca (Makkah). This was followed by massacres of unarmed Muslims and the destruction of many graves and holy sites. Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab also considered destroying the house where the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) was born and destroyed Sufi shrines and sacred tombs in Mecca and Medina, including the grave of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) and his companions (Radhi Allah Ta'Alah Anhum), out of fear that it might be worshipped.

This above part is taken from Wikipedia............(Wahabi)

Just tell me is this your respect for Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam)

May ALLAH-U-RABB-UL-IZZAT throw ibn Abd-al-Wahhab (Najdi) in the lowest part of Hell...........................Aameen Summa Aameen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahabi