khurram01

Voter (50+ posts)
hi tahir ul qadri is gr8 man here is his answer on sajda, SAJDA IS ON 7 PARTS OF BODY
No doubt he is on a great mission.
Have a look yourself:
2qmgp47.jpg

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have got many many questions for you.

1) If you people don't have the knowledge of Islamic Sharia, when why you Issuing Fatwas of SHIRK right and left upon Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri?

2) Secondly, why do you want to make that Halal thing Haram, which has not been made Haram by Allah? Challenge is still open to bring up the Quranic Verse or Prophetic Tradition that in Islam Kissing hands or feet make you Mushrik.

3) Please tell me WHY in following Traditions Hadhrat Umm Salama, Hadhrat Aisha and her sister Isma bin Abi Bakr are not asking DIRECTLY from Allah.

mehwish dear, dont you ever read my posts? I have been saying for moths that there are lots internet maulvis here? but they are watching nude Indian movies WITH family at home.

I have seen the video where Qadri has denied the feet kisisng event and said that an body can make any thing and post on youtube....

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Sole Owner and Distributor of Barakah is Allaah.

When one reflects upon the Qur`an, one finds that it indicates that [FONT=&quot]barakah[/FONT] [blessing] is from Allaah and is to be requested from Him, the Most High. It is also He alone Who places it whomever He wills from His servants and in whatever He wills from His creation.

Blessed be Allaah, Lord of the Worlds (7:54)
Blessed be He in Whose Hand is the Dominion
(67:1)
Blessed be He Who sent down the Criterion upon His Slave
(25:1)
Blessed be He who has placed in the heaven big stars
(25:61)
So Blessed be Allaah, the Best of all creators
(23:14)
Blessed be the Name of Your Lord, the Owner of Majesty and Honour
(55:78)

And this is indicated by the fact that the word "tabaaraka" occurs in the Qur`an being attached only to Allaah and nothing else. And this shows that all the Barakah belongs to Allaah, that it all originates from Him and that He gives Barakah to various categories from His creation.

M

Murshad Jee

Dear Mehwish_Ali,

We know that there is Sahih Hadith that Only those person could see the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) saying, “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape.” Abu ‘Abdullah said, “Ibn Sirin said, ‘Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.’” (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

There is no dispute that Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). But Satan can disguise into Saint like appearance. Now tahir-ul-qadri never saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) alive then how can tahir-ul-qadri claim with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم)?? May the person tahir-ul-qadri saw was actually Satan but in the shape of a saint.

You are just mardood, mardood and mardood. How dare you bloody Kafir saying these words about Piyaray Aaqa MUHAMMED Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wa-Alihi-Wasallam.

You bloody deobandies just brought the things which suits your stupid mentality.

If you read your own mentioned Hadis Mubarak, there is mentioned that WILL SEE ME...........what is that mean....................It means.................the person who saw Piyaray Aaqa Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam in his dream will see Aaqa Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam in his wake fullness TOO.
And real shape means...................Full Body shape not only hear the voice because satan can make a voice but if someone saw proper shaped as human being then that person is seeing Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed Sallallah-u-Alaih-Wasallam.

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam said, "Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape.
Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 123

Narrated Abu Qatada:

The Prophet Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam said, "Whoever sees me (in a dream) then he indeed has seen the truth ."
Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 125

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:

The Prophet Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam said, "Who ever sees me (in a dream) then he indeed has seen the truth, as Satan cannot appear in my shape."
Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 126

May ALLAH-U-RAB-UL-IZZAT grant you Hidayat..................Aameen

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistani1947

You are just mardood, mardood and mardood. How dare you bloody Kafir saying these words about Piyaray Aaqa MUHAMMED Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wa-Alihi-Wasallam.

You bloody deobandies just brought the things which suits your stupid mentality.

If you read your own mentioned Hadis Mubarak, there is mentioned that WILL SEE ME...........what is that mean....................It means.................the person who saw Piyaray Aaqa Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam in his dream will see Aaqa Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam in his wake fullness TOO.
And real shape means...................Full Body shape not only hear the voice because satan can make a voice but if someone saw proper shaped as human being then that person is seeing Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed Sallallah-u-Alaih-Wasallam.

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam said, "Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape.
Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 123

May ALLAH-U-RAB-UL-IZZAT grant you Hidayat..................Aameen

My Dear Brother Murshad Jee,

You mis-understood me! I have the same love and respect for Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) as you do.

Read my sentences again. I am saying "There is no dispute that Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). But Satan can disguise into Saint like appearance (anybody other than Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)). Now tahir-ul-qadri never saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) alive then how can tahir-ul-qadri claim with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم)??"

Now, please answer me; Did tahir-ul-qadri ever saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) alive, face to face?

Last edited:

mehwish_ali

The Sole Owner and Distributor of Barakah is Allaah.

When one reflects upon the Qur`an, one finds that it indicates that [FONT=&quot]barakah[/FONT] [blessing] is from Allaah and is to be requested from Him, the Most High. It is also He alone Who places it whomever He wills from His servants and in whatever He wills from His creation.

Blessed be Allaah, Lord of the Worlds (7:54)
Blessed be He in Whose Hand is the Dominion
(67:1)
Blessed be He Who sent down the Criterion upon His Slave
(25:1)
Blessed be He who has placed in the heaven big stars
(25:61)
So Blessed be Allaah, the Best of all creators
(23:14)
Blessed be the Name of Your Lord, the Owner of Majesty and Honour
(55:78)

And this is indicated by the fact that the word "tabaaraka" occurs in the Qur`an being attached only to Allaah and nothing else. And this shows that all the Barakah belongs to Allaah, that it all originates from Him and that He gives Barakah to various categories from His creation.

Wrong Mr. 1947: It is not only BARAKAH, but MALIK of ALL & ALL things is Only and Only Allah

You people are unable to comprehend that Allah is the Owner of each and every thing, but if same Allah tells us that Awliya Allah and their Tabarukkat are the WASILAH of getting things, then it is not SHIRK.

No, by Allah when it comes to the Concept of WASILAH, then you people come up with the fatwas of SHIRK and you start denying WASILAH by bring your Conjucture based questions like: "Why don't you ask DIRECTLY to Allah, instead of bringing Wasilah between you and Allah?"

You haven't learnt the lesson from my previous Post:

Fadhl (Grace / Bounty) is only in Hands of Allah?

You will find Saudi backed Mullahs often quoting the following verse with great stress.

لِئَلَّا يَعْلَمَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ أَلَّا يَقْدِرُونَ عَلَى شَيْءٍ مِّن فَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَأَنَّ الْفَضْلَ بِيَدِ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاء وَاللَّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ

[Yusufali 57:29] That the People of the Book may know that they have no power whatever over the Grace of Allah, that (His) Grace is (entirely) in His Hand, to bestow it on whomsoever He wills. For Allah is the Lord of Grace abounding.

By quoting these type of verses, they want to compare Ahl'ul -Sunnah , who believe that Rasool Allah (saw) has also been given the powers and authority to benefit us) to the Kuffar and Ahle-Kitab (Christians and Jews).

They try to prove that in the same way that the Kuffar and Ahle Kitab committed shirk by having such beliefs, we have likewise fallen into the quagmire of Shirk.

Sadly, by doing this, they completely neglect other parts of the Qur'an and Sunnah. See the following verses.

وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ رَضُوْاْ مَا آتَاهُمُ اللّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَقَالُواْ حَسْبُنَا اللّهُ سَيُؤْتِينَا اللّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ وَرَسُولُهُ إِنَّا إِلَى اللّهِ رَاغِبُونَ

[Shakir 9:59] And if they were content with what Allah and His Messenger gave them, and had said: Allah is sufficient for us; Allah will soon give us (more) out of His grace and His Messenger too;

Is Allah himself committing shirk by saying that His Messenger can also GIVE to others along with Him?

يَحْلِفُونَ بِاللّهِ مَا قَالُواْ وَلَقَدْ قَالُواْ كَلِمَةَ الْكُفْرِ وَكَفَرُواْ بَعْدَ إِسْلاَمِهِمْ وَهَمُّواْ بِمَا لَمْ يَنَالُواْ وَمَا نَقَمُواْ إِلاَّ أَنْ أَغْنَاهُمُ اللّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ فَإِن يَتُوبُواْ يَكُ خَيْرًا

[Yusufali 9:74] They swear by Allah that they said nothing (evil), but indeed they uttered blasphemy, and they did it after accepting Islam; and they meditated a plot which they were unable to carry out: this revenge of theirs was (their) only return for the bounty (Fadhl) with which Allah and His Messenger had enriched them! If they repent, it will be best for them;

And do we really associate Rasool Allah [saw] as a Partner to Allah when we say that he [saw] can also ENRICH the others out of his Bounty (Fadhl) along with Allah?

Saudi backed Mullah's Tactics: Since all these kind of verses go directly against the self-invented definition of Shirk given by them, therefore, they are compelled to neglect and avoid them. They discourage the mentioning of these types of verses, because they fear that it will lead the people towards Shirk.

This thread is about Halal of Islam of Kissing the hands and feet as sign of Respect. Therefore I will not go in details here, but will soon open a separate thread. Insha-Allah.

By the way, you could still come up with your DALEELs that Quran and Sunnah says that Kissing hands and feet are Haram in Islamic Sharia, and that's why you people earlier issued fatwas of Shirk against Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri.

Remember Allah says: "Bring Daleel if you are truthful". Therefore, if you are unable to bring a single Daleel in favour of fatwas of SHIRK, then you people must repent if you are really a believer and have real IMAN in Allah for this slandering.

mehwish_ali

Dear Mehwish_Ali,

We know that there is Sahih Hadith that Only those person could see the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

There is no dispute that Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). But Satan can disguise into Saint like appearance. Now tahir-ul-qadri never saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) alive then how can tahir-ul-qadri claim with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم)?? May be the person tahir-ul-qadri saw was actually Satan but in the shape of a saint.

Bhai ji,

I wished you stop using your Conjectures.

I wished you stop misusing and misinterpretating the Hadiths.

With due respect bhai ji, this is very serious SIN, please don't indulge in it.

No condition of seeing Nabi (saw) alive to see him in the dreams

Here is the Hadith once again:

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

No where this hadith is saying that there is a condition that only those people could see Rasool (saw) who have met with him in his life. But he (saw) saying that other dreams could be right or wrong, but His dreams are always TRUE and it is a reality like one is not seeing dream but seeing the reality in wakefulness, and all what a person sees in wakefulness it is TRUE Reality. And Shaitan could never come in shape of Rasool (saw) in the dreams.

You are trying to twist this Hadith according to your wishes. Very dangerous and sinful practice.

In your hatred to Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri, you are actually blaming many many SALAF Ulama to be Kazaab, who claimed that they saw Rasool Allah (saw), even though they never seen him (saw) alive.

May Allah show you the right path and may Allah you stop twisting Quran and Hadith according to your wishes. Amin.

Pakistani1947

Dear Sister Mehwish_Ali,

I think there is some mis-understading. Let me try to explain you with an example.

Scenario#1:

During the time when Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were alive, any Shabi (RA) who knew the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), upon seeing Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his (RA) dream he (RA) could recognize the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and could say with 100% confidence that he (RA) actually saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream on the basis of Hadith that Satan could not imitate the shape of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

Scenario#2:

Now, 1000 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) if somebody claims that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream than his claimed can not be accepted with 100% confidence because that person was unable to recognize the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). There were no pictures of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) available. Satan can not come in the shape of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) but Satan can certainly come in the shape of a saint and can make that person believe that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream.

Conclusion:

In Scenario#1, If any Sahabi sees Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream could declare it with 100% confidence.

In Scenario#2, 1000 years after death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), if somebody claims that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream then his claim can not be accepted with 100% confidence. He might have seen or might not have seen.

I hope you will Insha-Allah understand my explanation.

Last edited:

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Although I have little respect and regards for this imposter and charlatan (So called) Dr Tahir Ul Madari (Yes famous for his stunts with the coating of religious fervour) who is also the subject matter of this thread. But I would like to take a different position here with regards to the vision of Honourable Prophet SAW in the dreams of pious and enlightened Muslim saints. Credible historical records suggest that some selective Ulema E Haq and noble Walis of Allah SWT did indeed viewed our beloved Prophet PBUH in their slumbers in the past. Those dreams were always being very significant and used to be the watershed moments in the lives of those respected saints of Islam, which used to bring huge revolutionary changes into the courses of their respective lives.

I don’t know why some of our friends, who belonged to some particular schools of thought, are adamant and insistent that no one can ever see Prophet Muhammad PBUH in his / her dreams now after his demise in 632 C.E. I think they have to glean through the reports and accounts of such Walis and Darweshs (Ascetics) of Islam with an open heart and mind without holding any preconceived ideologies and prejudices of their respected believes and lines of thinking inspired by their own religious school of thought. Two of such incidences prop up in my mind when Prophet Salal Lahu Alihi Wasalam himself appeared into the dreams of Sultan Noor Ud Din Zangi (d. 1174 C.E) and Imam Al Busiri (d. 1274 C.E) Rahima Hum Allah SWT. Its evident like a day light that how much significant those blessed dreams were in the blessed lives of not only those saints but it remained as the powerful legacies for the posterity of Muslim Ummah as well, who can derive emotional and spiritual enlightenment & peace of mind from those hair raising accounts of legendary Walis of Allah SWT.

One of those legacies is now the impregnable moat which has been built over the blessed graves of our Holy Prophet PBUH and his rightful companions and leaders of Muslim Ummah Hazrat Abu Bakar and Umar Razi Allah Anhum. And an another legacy is the most beautiful and extremely captivating panegyric poem which is reported to have healing tendencies for the patients and is also served for multipurpose uses such as warding off evils and spells and to induce the blessings of Almighty. Needless to mention the famous background of that poem that how Imam Al Busiri Rahima Hu Allah SWT was recovered from the deadly aliment of paralysis by the blessed cloak of Prophet SAW when Imam spotted the beloved Prophet PBUH in his blessed dream. From their on the legend of “The Poem of Mantle” was born and this phenomenon is very much powerful till this day in the social set up of those Muslim societies of the world which have deep reverence and inclination towards the spirituality and love of Prophet SAW.

P.S: Therefore I would like to request those of our friends who belong to the groups of rationalists and strict traditionalists such as the members of Deobandis and Salafis to have some regards and respect for the spirituality and Karamaat (Thaumaturgy’s) of our true Walis and upright Muslim scholars, who have world wide recognition for their high morals and sublime personal characters. And do have some sort of belief in the physical miracles of our beloved Prophet SAW which has been mentioned in the corpus of Islamic literature which can’t be denied even by the strict standards of the modern epistemologists and inductive academics of the modern world. However I do have strong scepticism on the claims of wicked and morally downgraded pieces of garbage like Tahir Ul Madari whose prime motive would always be to manipulate the simple minded individuals for their own selfish benefits and to get fickle self glorifications.

Last edited:

Muhammad Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Please ask these questions to Rasool (saw) yourself if he ever comes to you in your dreams.

We don't know the Rules and Regulations of that another World. Rasool Allah (saw) has only told that he (saw) appears in dreams and that SATAN could not take his shape. There is no way to confirm or deny what Tahir-ul-Qadri Sahib is telling. If he is telling a lie then Allah is enough as witness upon him. And if he is telling the truth but you denying on bases of your conjectures, then you are doing the ZULM.

Therefore if any one claims about dreaming Rasool Allah (saw), then this is a matter between him and Allah and we should leave it as it is.

See my questions, and than answer please if you have one. Do not ignore it. Thats why I particullarly said do not answer me something i never CONTESTED. My problem is not that Muhammad SWM coming into dream of some body or not. I have REAL and i say again REAL PROBLEM with the contents of the dream, for that please refer to my post. And reply. Don't tell me who is doing the Zulm or not. I know i did zulm on me for thirty years of my life and for that i am still asking Allah's forgivenes.

And this is for "Murshid Gee" as well. Brother just don't go for the mases, I request you it is your own salvation that is at stake, No peer, no saint lying in his grave will protect you but ALlah alone. And i would like to share some of my experiences. For thirty years of my life i have lived this life of Shirk and Bidats because i was born in a family those who goes to different Mazaras for different things. If they wanted to get Son, they used to go Pakpattan, if they wanted good business they go to Data darbar, for health and other Sewan sharif etc etc etc, like the time of Makkah before Islam, that they had different gods for different purposes. I used to go tho these mazaras and do the same rituals that you see in another post of "Haj in Pakistan" and what happened in Sawan. Kissing the graves, standing in line to cross Bahisti gate at pakpattan, going to Lawrence garden for Tort marat meela, where the charsis of entire pakistan used to come and smoke hashis etc etc etc. And this was deen to me. Nobody told me that whether Salat is important or not, but 11 sharif khatam and naat competition is superior than salat. I know what happened in Bazam or what competition in punjab etc. I was in a business that sold sound system to so called madani bhais so was very close to them. I know how drunk these naat khuan came to read the nasheeds. So i was the inside man, so don't tell me off i know the secrets of what all happens in these majalis.
Than i started questioning my self is this Islam or what? And nobody guided me on that from my entire family. I started searching for the truth and read the quran and tafsir and Hadis books and the Islam i was following was nowhere in any books that i have gone through. So i left that haram business making a loss of 2 to 3 crores but started a new life. And now Alhamdo Lillah i ask Allah's forgivess from what I have done. My intentions is not that i disgrace anybody or look down on any person. But only to show you that its your life at stake, on the day of judgement people will go to their mother to get one good deed and she will refuse to even recognise him/her what to tlak about these batils. So wake up and read the Sunnah of Muhammad SWM and read the lifes of Sahabas and get guidance from them.

Pakistani1947

Please keep in mind while discussing religious Islamic issues. Following are the Six Books of Hadith (Al-Kutub al-Sittah) - popular name: Saha Sitta

- Sahih al-Bukhari
- Sahih Muslim
- Sunan an-Nasa'i al-Sughra
- Sunan Abu Dawood
- Sunan al-Tirmidhi
- Sunan ibn Majah

The two most highly respected collections of hadith are the authenticated collections the Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.

Four other collections came to be well-respected, although not to the degree of Bukhari and Muslim's sahih collections.

These four other collections are the Sunan of Tirmidhi, Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, and Abu Da'ud.

Last edited:
M

Murshad Jee

My Dear Brother Murshad Jee,

You mis-understood me! I have the same love and respect for Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) as you do.

Read my sentences again. I am saying "There is no dispute that Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). But Satan can disguise into Saint like appearance (anybody other than Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)). Now tahir-ul-qadri never saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) alive then how can tahir-ul-qadri claim with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم)??"

Now, please answer me; Did tahir-ul-qadri ever saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) alive, face to face?

Please open eyes and read properly that Hadis-e-Mubarika which you mentioned yourself.

In the Hiadis-e-Mubarika Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam said two things step by step.

1. Who ever sees me in a dream
2. Will see me in his wakefulness

Its mean whoever (Firstly) sees Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam in his/her dream (Secondly) WILL SEE Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam in his/her wakefulness TOO.

You just trying to twist the Hadis-e-Mubarika (Ma'az ALLAH)
If we go about your interpretation you are explaining the Hadis-e-Mubarika like this

Who ever sees me in his wakefulness can only sees me in his/her dream............................(Ma'az ALLAH)

If Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam wanted to say these word he could say the way you are explaining but there is Hikmat behind this Hadis-e-Mubarika the way it is.

And when Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam himself said that satan cannot imitate me in shape. Its mean cannot even claim as well because if satan could do that then Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam could warn us that satan might come in your dreams and claim Myself (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) BUT in fact satan doesn't even have ability to even claim himself as Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam in any shape.

so be realistic, try to understand and come out from dark.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Please keep in mind while discussing religious Islamic issues. Following are the Six Books of Hadith (Al-Kutub al-Sittah) - popular name: Saha Sitta

- Sahih al-Bukhari
- Sahih Muslim
- Sunan an-Nasa'i al-Sughra
- Sunan Abu Dawood
- Sunan al-Tirmidhi
- Sunan ibn Majah

The two most highly respected collections of hadith are the authenticated collections the Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.

Four other collections came to be well-respected, although not to the degree of Bukhari and Muslim's sahih collections.

These four other collections are the Sunan of Tirmidhi, Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, and Abu Da'ud.

are you an authority on these matters?

Are you convinced on the discussion on the above videos?

Pakistani1947

Two of such incidences prop up in my mind when Prophet Salal Lahu Alihi Wasalam himself appeared into the dreams of Sultan Noor Ud Din Zangi (d. 1174 C.E) and Imam Al Busiri (d. 1274 C.E) Rahima Hum Allah SWT. Its evident like a day light that how much significant those blessed dreams were in the blessed lives of not only theirs but it remained as the powerful legacies for the posterity of subsequent Muslim generations as well, who can derive emotional and spiritual enlightenment and peace from those hair raising accounts of legendary Walis of Allah SWT.

My Dear Brother Bret Hawk,

I have so much respect for you for your intelligent contribution to this forum. I do not mean to hurt your feeling but since the Dreaming of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is a very serious and important aspect of Islam. Even some of the Muslim sects or school of thoughts, for example tahir-ul-qadri group's religion, is being authenticated indirectly by a dream.

I did not say anywhere in my earlier post that "whoever saw Prophet Muhammad in their dream after the death of Prophet is Kazab". All I am saying that one can not claim with 100% confidence that he has actually seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream. He might have seen or might not have seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) . Because (say 100 years after the death of Prophet (PBUH)) nobody was able to recognize the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). As 100 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) no survivor can claim that he can recognize Prophet Muhammad if he sees him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). There were no pictures of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) available. Satan can not come in the shape of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) but Satan can certainly come in the shape of a saint and can make that person believe that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream.

Sultan Noor Ud Din Zangi had a dream in which he saw the Prophet asking him to save him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) from the conspiracy of two men also shown to him in the dream. He saw this dream repeatedly and immediately returned to Medina where scrutiny of the matter ultimately transpired the two persons involved in the conspiracy of removing the body of the prophet. Based upon this incident some people deduct that the person of Muhammad is alive and still guides his ummah through dream.”

The corpus (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) of Islamic beliefs and practices is not based upon dreams of ordinary people like the referred Sultan. On the contrary, it is based upon the clear and unadulterated teachings of the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

Thus, if the Qur'anic teachings do not require Muslims to ascribe to the belief of the continuity of the Prophet's life - as they, in fact, do not - then no dream of an individual can render it a belief of Islam.

Furthermore, even Sultan Zangi's argument does not proves that if somebody claims to have seen our beloved prophet Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream then his claim may be accepted with 100% confidence. In the best interest of Muslim ummah it is better to close this door which often leads to innovation in Shariah, following of fake peer, fake faqeer and fake wali like, Yousuf Kazab.

Last edited: