DR. AQ Khan thinks IK doesnt have the team & HAroon ur Rasheed's Response to his statement

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PTI as a party has no vision or depth in leadership. It's one man show.

Keep guessing about my political affiliation but PTI supporter are just like MQM supporter and soon you motto is going to be "Jo Qaid Ka Ghadar Hai Mot Ka Haqdar Hai".

Are you ashamed of your political affiliation ? If You have a better choice.Let us know.Convince us to follow whom is better and lets make Pakistan a better country...Or You hate PTI ?

GraanG2

Re: Tehreek-E-Insaf Is Not A Team Nor Party: Dr. Abdul Qadeer

Ok guys. I am going to sleep now. I had good couple of hours fun because of PTI supporter. I really like PTI supporter because they are always willing to fight for their leader.

Good night and Allah Hafiz. Best of luck with you party.

I will come again with different idea.

hahahaha...Don't forget to take your prescription medicine...Over the counter are sometimes not that good.Cheers and have a good night sleep with nightmares about PTI...Just kidding...See ya soon InshaAllah with your new ID ,I mean Idea.:)

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Harron Rasheed answering AQ khan

after one writing against IK, AQ khan has been certified as selfish and dont know politics . HR claims that PMLN will do character accesination of IK, but he himself is doing the same for last some time in each and every article and talk show.

Haroon Rasheed is Bharey ka Tatto
06_07.gif

rafay1122

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Harron Rasheed answering AQ khan

ooooo....So A Q Khan was going to join PTI!!I guess if he would have joined, world media would have gone bizzare over his past and would have had brought it up again...I don't care think he should have still been allowed....maybe in IK's party he's not the sole decision maker but others opinion vary too which is a good thing..Long live A Q Khan....Long live Imran Khan....and Haroon Rashid sahab....aap ka shukriya meri urdu behter kerney ka :)

Just_one

Banned

Johny. Why do you think Dr. AQ Khan is such a great political thinker that his political thinking can't be criticzed? On what basis can you say that?

A few days ago, Edhi was calling for Army takeover for a few months to correct the system. Do you support that as well?

Just because you are a great scientist or a great social worker, it doesn't mean you have a grasp on all the other matters of importance.

It is a fact that Dr. AQ Khan, not so long ago, was supporting Imran Khan openly. He actually wrote that in his article that new faces, like Imran Khan, should be given a chance. So what happened?

Frankly, it shocked me as well, to hear what Dr. AQ Khan said. I suspected something fishy.

The points raised by Haroon Rashid are valid, in the above context. Nobody is a holly cow.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

ha ha if imran khan take advice from haroon rasheed that shows what sort of callibre pti have.for haroon rasheed i can say.KAWA CHALEY HANS KI CHAAL APNI CHAAL BHI BHOOL GAYA, ABDULLAH KI SHADI MEY BEGANA DEWANA .GHAOO BASA BHI NAHI LOOTERA PEHLAY POHANCH GIYA.haroon rasheed saheeb you are analyst be a analyst .tasbeeh hath mey ley ker bias bantey ho acha nahi lugta.

umair ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)

Well for me , imran khan has made a huge mistake by not taking Dr A Q khan . .. .wether it was his or his party descision . . . .

Just_one

Banned

We should all be biased in favor of truth.

And Imran doesn't take anybody's advice, be it Haroon Rashid or others. Haroon Rashid is simply a very loyal and truthful supporter.

ha ha if imran khan take advice from haroon rasheed that shows what sort of callibre pti have.for haroon rasheed i can say.KAWA CHALEY HANS KI CHAAL APNI CHAAL BHI BHOOL GAYA, ABDULLAH KI SHADI MEY BEGANA DEWANA .GHAOO BASA BHI NAHI LOOTERA PEHLAY POHANCH GIYA.haroon rasheed saheeb you are analyst be a analyst .tasbeeh hath mey ley ker bias bantey ho acha nahi lugta.

anyie1

although haroon has a soft corner for IK,, but i dont see him writing anything that does not make sense

anyie1

Johny. Why do you think Dr. AQ Khan is such a great political thinker that his political thinking can't be criticzed? On what basis can you say that?

A few days ago, Edhi was calling for Army takeover for a few months to correct the system. Do you support that as well?

Just because you are a great scientist or a great social worker, it doesn't mean you have a grasp on all the other matters of importance.

It is a fact that Dr. AQ Khan, not so long ago, was supporting Imran Khan openly. He actually wrote that in his article that new faces, like Imran Khan, should be given a chance. So what happened?

Frankly, it shocked me as well, to hear what Dr. AQ Khan said. I suspected something fishy.

The points raised by Haroon Rashid are valid, in the above context. Nobody is a holly cow.
i think AQ Khan has very less political sense but i am 100 % sure that he is honest , loyal, and a true pakistani, that makes a lot of difference,,, and at this stage we need honest people to guide this nation what is right and what is wrong,,,,

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

right. but my point is that when he wrote in favour of IK and untill a day before AQ khan's writing against IK he was regarded as a holly cow. but all of a sudden he becomes stupid.

How easy it is for PTI to do character accesination of some one. if some one with PTI it makes him clean and patriot but if some one writes against IK then....

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)

Well for me , imran khan has made a huge mistake by not taking Dr A Q khan . .. .wether it was his or his party descision . . . .

Sir care to explain, what is rationale behind your stance?

Popularity is NOT the only criteria to join PTI. With all respect, Dr A Q Khan like to boast and always projected himself above others. Do you know out of 7 nuclear tests, how many were from A Q laboratory and how many from Nescom ? If you know the answer, or do a little research, then you will be able to know who played what part in making Pakistan nuclear.

BTW, I don't blame A Q Khan for proliferation.

---
brilTek

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

Baat PTI join karney ki hai he nahi loghon ney so called baray namoon ko masla bana leya hai ..seedhi sai taqseem hai woh logh jo pakistan ko duniya main us ko jaiz mukam dilna chahateey hain aur woh logh jo pakistan main apna na jaizz mukam hasil ya qayam rakhna chahtey hain ... main ya nahi kahta ka PTI wahid HAQ ki awaz hai tammam parties main dardmand logh moujod hain aur un ko himmat o hosla milay ga apni baat kahney ka ... aur in loghon ko yakkenan takleef hogi jin k mafaad is system sai juray hue hain jin ko pahlney pholney ka mokka milta hai is istahsaali nizam main woh logh power main bhe hain aur poori koshissh karain gey aur mazahimat bhe is nizam ko qayam rakhney ka leya ... kya ya kuch naya ho raha hai ...?? kya azzal sai ya he jung nahi chali aa rahe .. kya feroon ney maan lee thi Moosa (AS) ki baat nahi resist keya tha ... ya musrekeen a makkah ney bina laray hathiyar dal deye they ...?? koe insaan perfect nahi hota tab phir aachon main bahter ko chuna jata hai ya he mayar hai ins duniya ka bhe aur us duniya ka bhe ....

Last edited:

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)

Sir what's wrong in taking advice from an elder? Had you never taken advice from your father, grandfather or some elder person?

Advice could be right or wrong, but I think a foolish person is one who doesn't consult anyone before making an important decision.

'khud ko akul qul samajhney wala hee kunwain mein girtaa hai'

This column also reflects that PTI has strong party structure and Mr Haroon Rasheed is neither BOSS nor have final say in party matters. A good democratic decision indeed.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

بے ایمان سیاستدانوں کے نام

تمہیں اعزاز بخشا ہے کروڑوں دل جلوں ،بے روزگاروں ، غم کے ماروں نے

گرجتی گونجتی شوریٰ میں تقریروں سے کب فاقے بہلتے ہیں

ہمارے اور تمہارے درمیاں میدان سجنا ہے، ہمیں پیروں ، فقیروں اور وڈیروں سے وطن آزاد کرنا ہے

تھکے ہارے زمانوں کے ، یہ گرد آلود چہرے اور ہاری کس طرف ہوں گے ، سرمیدان دیکھیں گے

تماشا گر سیاست کے یہ پیشہ ور مداری کس طرف ہوں گے

تم اب کے لوٹ کر جاؤ گے اپنے گاؤں ، گلیوں اور شہروں میں

تو اپنے چوک ، چوراہے ، صلیبیں ، سولیاں ، خود منتخب کر لو

تمہیں اب آخری موقع یہ بے بس قوم دیتی ہے، اگر چاہو تو خود کو سرخرو کر لو

تمہاری بالا دستی کا یہ جمہوری تماشا پھر نہیں ہوگا۔

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Sir what's wrong in taking advice from an elder? Had you never taken advice from your father, grandfather or some elder person?

Advice could be right or wrong, but I think a foolish person is one who doesn't consult anyone before making an important decision.

'khud ko akul qul samajhney wala hee kunwain mein girtaa hai'

This column also reflects that PTI has strong party structure and Mr Haroon Rasheed is neither BOSS nor have final say in party matters. A good democratic decision indeed.
nothing wrong taking advice from elders. haroon rasheed is an analyst and that is how he earn his bread and butter.if he support pti fair enough .than morally and professionaly he does not have right to criticize other parties on tv and his column.his job require neutrality.by his own admission that he is a supporter of pti.i dont think this is fair. imran khan always give example of british democracy. in britain anchors ,analyst cannot be bias if they show biasness toward any party or helping spreading any party agenda will get sacked but i dont think pti supporter understand morality.and thats what make pti and imran khan very controversal.as imran say he never play with his own umpire.but haroon rasheed,media and establishment doing umpiring in imran favour.thats why i always say nothing better than mqm. mqm is the only party who play with neutral umpire.pmln ,pti,ppp,anp,they all are extremely good sales man but definitely not political parties. mqm zindabad, pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad

rafay1122

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yaar maaf ker do yaar.... jab se jalsa hua hai...donon sides jang per utar aaien hain... Thand mahol rakho.....chill babby chilllll lol x

jaggu

MPA (400+ posts)

Must have been hard taking that decision. With all due respect to Mr. AQ Khan. PTI can still flourish without him

Star Gazer

AQK has expertise in a certain field and what he says is very important in that arena,but in the field of politics he has as much say as you or me, the only difference being he gets more coverage than you or me and thus Appears to have more expertise.
He has as much to his name in politics as any other non political person therefore he is prone to as much inherent bias and non expertise. Yes he has more historical information but that does not matter when applied to wave of change which is simply unavoidable.