DR. AQ Khan thinks IK doesnt have the team & HAroon ur Rasheed's Response to his statement

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PTI as a party has no vision or depth in leadership. It's one man show.

Long live Imran Khan. I don't want him dead. I am not comparing PTI with any other party but you did with PML(N). PTI says that they are real democrats but they are the same like NS party.

But at least NS party has a lot of depth in terms of leadership. They have Ahsan Iqbal, Shabaz sharif, Ishaq Dar and many others.

How old are both parties?Which party were most of PMLN ministers in when PMLN was 14 years old ? You are actually wrong ,you forgot that PMLN was much stronger when choudaries and now Q league was also part of N.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)

I am behaving like however u think i am..but u are surely behaving liek someoen who sell his soul to PMLN for 1000 rs a day
Cool mate. Don't tell me what I have to do and when. Imran Khan is not a holy cow that no one can say anything about him or his party. You are behaving exactly how MQM supporters behave.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

At least you have some logical answer to my question. thanks for that. I don't believe that you are PTI supporter. Normally PTI supporter use abusive language in reply.

they love him.......they dont have a political background, they love him because he talks for them, they do not have the political mindset...........here I am.....you can ask anything but I wont use abusive language...........because I have been a student of history and Pakistani politics for long.....so I know how to tackle a political opponent...most of us dont know that but that is good..........only a few should be inteligent enough to run a party, a lot of brains can only confuse...........rest sghould be die hearts.........political parties live because of these die hearts, not the political analysts

FaceTruth

Banned

I am behaving like however u think i am..but u are surely behaving liek someoen who sell his soul to PMLN for 1000 rs a day

I wish I can get Rs1000 a day. To be honest I get nothing form anyone. I will definitely join any party if I they pay me Rs1000/- per day. In US this is called lobbying for someone and it is legal. Let me know if you need me to lobby Imran khan.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I wish I can get Rs1000 a day. To be honest I get nothing form anyone. I will definitely join any party if I they pay me Rs1000/- per day. In US this is called lobbying for someone and it is legal. Let me know if you need me to lobby Imran khan.

To qualify for lobbying you have to answer a simple question.
How many chairs do you think were there?

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

rate tjora kam ker yaar apna

FaceTruth

Banned

rate tjora kam ker yaar apna

Well it was you who predict my rate. Rs1000/- per day. But lobbying for looser like Imran khan is going to cost you more than Rs1000/- per day.

This is something in your head that anyone against Imran Khan is an paid agent. You are actually calling majority of Pakistani people an agent because for last 16 years he never won more than 2-3 seats and rejected by people on election day.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)

so u are from US?..thats why u are up at this time..and then how come in ur area PMLN guy got telephone..or other services..and u dont matter to our politics to be blunt..as u wont come to pakistan and vote..all u are doing is running ur mouth on siasat against imran khan without any proof..as azizi say...after the big jalsa..Mehnat kar beta....Hasaad naah kar

FaceTruth

Banned

To qualify for lobbying you have to answer a simple question.
How many chairs do you think were there?

Don't know how many but surely Dr. Tahir ul Qadri has more gathering on 12th Rabi ul Awal day. I am not saying that PTI has fewer people in Jalsa but putting pop singers on stage will always help you to pull people from their homes.

FaceTruth

Banned

so u are from US?..thats why u are up at this time..and then how come in ur area PMLN guy got telephone..or other services..and u dont matter to our politics to be blunt..as u wont come to pakistan and vote..all u are doing is running ur mouth on siasat against imran khan without any proof..as azizi say...after the big jalsa..Mehnat kar beta....Hasaad naah kar

Again abusive language from PTI supporter. You people will make Imran from Imran Khan to Imran bahi like Altaf bahi.

PTI is not bringing change but replacing Altaf Bahi with another bahi and this time its going to be Imran Bahi.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

Don't know how many but surely Dr. Tahir ul Qadri has more gathering on 12th Rabi ul Awal day. I am not saying that PTI has fewer people in Jalsa but putting pop singers on stage will always help you to pull people from their homes.

it was never publicised that tose pop singers would be there, it was a surprise package..........so that goes as a misfire....
ahir ul qadri also has a huge following but that accounts only to the religious following noty political..........
all those who are there at Minaar e Pakistan on 12th of Rabi un Noor are there to listen to a preist, not a politician.......come up woth an argument.......u r just hur;ling arguments............ur arguments are making u look like a PPP supporter rather [hilar][hilar]

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

If singers on stage are that great why not try Nawaz and Tahira Syed on stage
and let us see how many we get.

FaceTruth

Banned

it was never publicised that tose pop singers would be there, it was a surprise package..........so that goes as a misfire....
ahir ul qadri also has a huge following but that accounts only to the religious following noty political..........
all those who are there at Minaar e Pakistan on 12th of Rabi un Noor are there to listen to a preist, not a politician.......come up woth an argument.......u r just hur;ling arguments............ur arguments are making u look like a PPP supporter rather [hilar][hilar]

Keep guessing about my political affiliation but PTI supporter are just like MQM supporter and soon you motto is going to be "Jo Qaid Ka Ghadar Hai Mot Ka Haqdar Hai".

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)

do u know what abusive language is???..running ur mouth in urdu means "fazool boool rahay ho tum" and if u think that abusive..i am sorry then PTI supporters are not burger...PMLN paid people like u are burger
Again abusive language from PTI supporter. You people will make Imran from Imran Khan to Imran bahi like Altaf bahi.

PTI is not bringing change but replacing Altaf Bahi with another bahi and this time its going to be Imran Bahi.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

so you proved that you don't have a vision of your own but you will lobby for a Rs/1000 for any party ,even PTI who you hate...Thats always our point.PMLN workers always do it for money and PTI for the country.

By the way I am still waiting for reply on my previous post in this thread.Thanks

FaceTruth

Banned
Re: Tehreek-E-Insaf Is Not A Team Nor Party: Dr. Abdul Qadeer

Ok guys. I am going to sleep now. I had good couple of hours fun because of PTI supporter. I really like PTI supporter because they are always willing to fight for their leader.

Good night and Allah Hafiz. Best of luck with you party.

I will come again with different idea.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

Keep guessing about my political affiliation but PTI supporter are just like MQM supporter and soon you motto is going to be "Jo Qaid Ka Ghadar Hai Mot Ka Haqdar Hai".

u were never that important..........m just passing my time out there.........ask our policies, and we will answer.....u r trying to make us angry, n m making fun ov u........I love doing it........now have fun........make a few questions inur mind and then post them here...........we would see to it then.........

its a one man show, alright ppp, mqm, pmln, everyone else too is a one man show.......
we abuse who rejects our leader, everyone else does the same..........

come p with an argument........then we will counter it............the way u r wasting urt time,,,,,,,we are wasting urs...