DR. AQ Khan thinks IK doesnt have the team & HAroon ur Rasheed's Response to his statement

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Harron Rasheed answering AQ khan

Must have been hard taking that decision. With all due respect to Mr. AQ Khan. PTI can still flourish without him

It is already proved. PTI is struggling for last 15 years without Dr Sahib, and success is just ahead.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)

we all respect AQ Khan and Imran Khan.

Why IK didnt take him in the party is his decision and we should respect that too. Afterall, its 15 years of struggle of Imran which got PTI here, he deserves to call the shots.

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)

With due respect Dr Qadeer, You have done an amazing job in Nuclear Program and now let Political Parties do their job. Do not pass comments that does not suit your personality.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

This explains Dr. AQ Khan's comments on IK and PTI. I think if the majority of PTI top leadership decided it was not suitable for him to join, then Imran did well to respect that decision.

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)

Haroon is credible while Qadeer isn't. Musharraf said the same thing that he isn't a reliable person, oh I forgot weren't you against Musharraf?

Haroon who is from JI and did funniest of campaign for them, Qazi aa raha hai and all and now doing this, it is ok to support Imran but to present Haroon for it......................................................

Imran Khan should have invited AQ Khan..... I know he has little EGO problem but it would have been a great move...

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Great writing by Harun Rashid

I want A Q KHAN but if party does not want him then it party decision and I fully support it

tman123

I respect AQ Khan however Imran Khan is a symbol of Honesty,Integrity,Courage,Faith,Discipline and offcourse Good Looks :) .

farooq9999

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Imran Waz Ready to Take A.Q Khan.. But More then 80% peplz around him said no.....
I have no idea why....

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)

haroon choor tum apnay plots ka b jawab do
Un ki malkiet kitni hai kahai hai choor
Imran ney sab choor apnay saath milay hovay hai

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

we all respect AQ Khan and Imran Khan.

Why IK didnt take him in the party is his decision and we should respect that too. Afterall, its 15 years of struggle of Imran which got PTI here, he deserves to call the shots.
yaar yeh batao tumharee azeemus shan rally ka kiya hua ,hum to dur bethe intizaar kar rahi teh ke karachi me MQM /PPP kesarey daftar band ho jainge,aur governor/CM badal jai ga koi bahar se warid hoga

UmmerFarooq

Councller (250+ posts)

after one writing against IK, AQ khan has been certified as selfish and dont know politics . HR claims that PMLN will do character accesination of IK, but he himself is doing the same for last some time in each and every article and talk show.

Haroon Rasheed is Bharey ka Tatto
06_07.gif

O HAROON CHACHA kb tk Imran Munnay ko Good mai betha kr unki chamcha geeri krtay rahoo gy....Chacha tm tu MQM k khilaaf buhut boltay thy abb kiun chup hu aur Imran Khan ko kia patti parhai hai k woh bhi chup hai....jawab tu makkar,plot leny walay Chachay PTI waloon k

imran_

MPA (400+ posts)

The Biggest Anti-American refuses Dr. AQ Khan, PTI UK protests online to telegraph UK on labeling their rally Anti-US.... Dont say anything about defense corruption , state terrorism in Balauchistan and what not!
"Pro-Establishment Inqilabis"

nawazbuttt

Citizen

two days ago un nuclear ageny said AQ khan was involved in prolification to syria . thats the reason taking him means creating international controversy and bringing the paki nukes in limelight again . so guys think again .

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Tehreek-E-Insaf Is Not A Team Nor Party: Dr. Abdul Qadeer

is characterless aadmi ne apni bakwaaas phir shuru kerdi....

[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION] [MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION]
Request to Admin and Moderators, kindly permenantly BLOCK all members who are using abusive and unethical language for Dr.A.Q.Khan.

Last edited:

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)

acha patwari sahab app ka agla jalsa kab hai?

کل تک ڈاکٹر صاحب کے قصیدے پڑنے ؤالے اور اس خوش فہمی میں مبتلا انقلابی کہ ڈاکٹر صاحب ان کی پارٹی میں شمولیت اختیار کر لیں گے، دیکھتے ھیں اب یہ تحریک انصاف کے بلونگڑے یہاں کس حد تک گرتے ھیں۔​

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ek jootey insaan ko jo khud dimaagh se pagal hai... ajeeb ajeeb sastey and cheap columns likhta hai uski yahee auqaat hai..
dr abdul qadeer is is a character less person for me with no integgrity... down with such filthy liars...
Request to Admin and Moderators, kindly permenantly BLOCK all members who are using abusive and unethical language for Dr.A.Q.Khan.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Dr,Khan now you are realizing that mush period was golden dream,soon you will realize he did best to save you on his personnel friendship of Bush,if these guys were supposed to be in power they would not hesitate in handing over to you.
Now non of leaders who used your name coming to see you bcz they know america will angry on taking you in their party,so every one making distance from you.
Now its time for you to analyze all those events by cool bcz you are emotional ,outspoken soon you will come to one conclusion?

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PTI as a party has no vision or depth in leadership. It's one man show.

Keep guessing about my political affiliation but PTI supporter are just like MQM supporter and soon you motto is going to be "Jo Qaid Ka Ghadar Hai Mot Ka Haqdar Hai".
this is a war of words between raivand paindos vs mian wali paindos.why you keep bringing mqm in to it.[hilar]