Do we need another Mumtaz Qadri to take Karachi boys's revenge?

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khuda ke liyie uth kadey ho...Apni nahi toh kam az kam apne ani wali naslon ka toh socho...Apne bachon ka socho...Aaj yeh us ke saath hua kal ko yeh hamare aur aap ke saath bhi ho sakta hai...Phir baad mein be basi mein khudkush banne se acha hai ek quam ki tarah muttahid ho aur apne huqooq ki jang lade...Yeh toh camere pe aagaya ,un ka sochiyie jo rozana drones mein mar rahe hain,lekin hamein parwah nahi kion ke kis ne dekha hai....June 22 and 23 we dont want u to come as PTI member ,We want u to come as Pakistani and lets fight against these corrupt and brutal thugs and goons.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

Agreed
These Haramzadas must be taught a historic lesson.

You have so many very pious sayings and names for your ID, you must also remember that Nabi (SAWW) has very strictly forbidden to cuss,especially the parents of others and your gaali is just that. I think it is very ignoble of youto use words like that.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
You have so many very pious sayings and names for your ID, you must also remember that Nabi (SAWW) has very strictly forbidden to cuss,especially the parents of others and your gaali is just that. I think it is very ignoble of youto use words like that.

Assalam o Alaikum,

I agree with you. I shouldn't have done like this. But I think these forces have crossed the limit of tolerance. But in any case I will take care of this in future.

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mumtaz qadri and these butcher forces are the same. Both killed people with out due process of law. And that is what makes it horrible. No one has the right to take law into there hands. So stop spreading sick theory. Qadri should be hanged as soon as possible. and same should hapen with all 5 ranger butchers.
I did not support Salman Taseer's Killing because Mumtaz Qadri took the law in his own hands

When you have a liar Interior Minister like Rehman Malik and have security forces like Rangers who brutally kill innocent people then u need a killer like Mumtaz Qadri to get rid of these JAHIL security forces and leadership

Do you agree??

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah zardari kiyani pasha rehman malik hussain haqqani athar abbas waghera ko jald az jald mumtaz qadri jaysay
guards ata farmayin ameen...

ta k hum sab pakistani musalman ek zuban ho k keh sakayin k......................Khas kam jahaan pak ;)