Do we forget FAKE DEGREES issue

Taimoor

Natural Calamity as flood reduced intensity of FAKE DEGREES issue in Pakistan. I think we all should remember it

ECP to resume hearing of fake degree cases from 16th

Staff Report

ISLAMABAD: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) will resume its hearing on fake or invalid gradation degrees from September 16, ECP nominated officer Muhammad Afzal Khan told Daily Times, adding that ten parliamentarians had been issued notices to appear before the committee.

According to a schedule, four parliamentarians have been summoned to appear on September 16, to pursue cases of alleged fake or invalid degrees

The four include, member of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly on reserved seat, Kishore Komar with a degree from the Gomal University, DI Khan, and three members from the Balochistan Assembly, including MPA Haji Ali Madad Jaddak, Senator Nawabzada Muhammad Akbar and MPA Nawabzada Mir Nadir Magsi with degrees from the Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpuir, which were declared fake by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).

Meanwhile six parliamentarians, including Khalifa Abdul Qayyum from KP, Saima Aziz from the Punjab Assembly (reserved seat), MNA Molvi Agha Muhammad, MPA Abdul Samad Akhundzada and Senator Mir Wali Muhammad Badini from Balochistan and former senator Dr Israr Hussain Shah, have been summoned to appear before the committee on September 23.

Regarding cases of two federal ministers who failed to appear before the committee, Afzal said Minister for Livestock and Dairy Development Humayun Aziz Kurd had requested for a new date, and would be issued a notice for it.

About Minister for Postal Services Israrullah Zerhri, he said the committee did not feel necessary to summon him again, adding that the committee was ready to hear him if he himself wished to appear before it.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010\09\14\story_14-9-2010_pg7_26

Last edited by a moderator:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
How we could fotget this...

I have also fake degree...

When I entered in Canada , my degree looks fake to me....I had to get a real one..

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
والدین بھی فیک نظر آنے لگتے ہیں

How we could fotget this...

I have also fake degree...

When I entered in Canada , my degree looks fake to me....I had to get a real one..

شکر ہے راز بھائی آپ کو صرف اپنی پاکستانی ڈگری ہی فیک نظر آئ ہے- بعض لوگوں کو تو کنیڈے پوھنچ کر اپنے والدین بھی فیک نظر آنے لگتے ہیں
:13::13::13::13:

wa6327

Voter (50+ posts)
شکر ہے راز بھائی آپ کو صرف اپنی پاکستانی ڈگری ہی فیک نظر آئ ہے- بعض لوگوں کو تو کنیڈے پوھنچ کر اپنے والدین بھی فیک نظر آنے لگتے ہیں

:13::13::13::13:

brother... aap ka ishara kis taraf hai ????