Din badalnay waly he by Orya Maqbool Jan

alibaba222

1101249359-1.jpg

1101249359-2.gif

EniGma90

Walllah Alam Inshallah aisa hi ho jaisa nemat shah wali ki prediction hay mager ground reality to issey bhuat door hay,

Re: Din Badalne Wale Hain ! Naimat Ullah Shah Predictions...(Oriya Maqbool Jaan)

Have you ever thought....Why Allah did not give power to Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) to have knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) but still there are Muslims who believe that Peer, Walis, Durwaish has the knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) despite the Qur'aanic verse: “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected” [al-Naml 27:65] ?

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (کذاب).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi ‘saints’ have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Re: Din Badalne Wale Hain ! Naimat Ullah Shah Predictions...(Oriya Maqbool Jaan)

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَىٰ غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا (Al-Jinn, 72:26)
Yusuf Ali 26: "He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries,- ((Al-Jinn, 72:26))
وہ غیب جاننے والا ہے اپنے غائب کی باتوں پر کسی کو واقف نہیں کرتا

قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۚ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ أَيَّانَ يُبْعَثُونَ (An-Naml,27:65)
Yusuf Ali 65: Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment). (An-Naml,27:65)
کہہ دے الله کے سوا آسمانوں اور زمین میں کوئی بھی غیب کی بات نہیں جانتا اور انہیں اس کی بھی خبر نہیں کہ کب اٹھائے جائیں گے

قُل لَّا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (Al-Anaam,6:50)
Yusuf Ali 50: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not? (Al-Anaam,6:50)
کہہ دو میں تم سے یہ نہیں کہتا کہ میرے پاس الله کے خزانے ہیں اور نہ میں غیب کا علم رکھتا ہوں اور نہ یہ کہتا ہوں کہ میں فرشتہ ہوں میں تو صرف اس وحی کی پیروی کرتا ہوں جو مجھ پر نازل کی جاتی ہے کہہ دو کیا اندھا اور آنکھوں والا دونوں برابر ہو سکتے ہیں کیا تم غور نہیں کرتے

قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ
Yusuf Ali 188: Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith." (Al-Araf, 7:188)​

کہہ دو میں اپنی ذات کے نفع و نقصان کا بھی مالک نہیں مگرجو الله چاہے اور اگر میں غیب کی بات جان سکتا تو بہت کچھ بھلائیاں حاصل کر لیتا اور مجھے تکلیف نہ پہنچتی میں تو محض ڈرانے والا اور خوشخبری دینے والا ہوں ان لوگوں کو جو ایمان دار ہیں

1. Allah's Knowledge is Eternal, Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge was not eternal.
2. Allah's Knowledge Is Zaati, Prophet's
(صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge Is Granted (by Allah)
3. Allah's Knowledge Is Infinite, Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge is Finite

Generally known definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib is "Knowledge of Unknown is called Elum e Ghaib"

Correct Definition of Elum e Ghaib is knowledge of unknown WITH OUT ANY SOURCE is called Elum e Ghaib.

First we need to understand the true definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib it will help us in understanding Ayats.

Quran:13.Ar-Ra'd: 8-9

اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَحْمِلُ كُلُّ أُنثَىٰ وَمَا تَغِيضُ الْأَرْحَامُ وَمَا تَزْدَادُ ۖ وَكُلُّ شَيْءٍ عِندَهُ بِمِقْدَارٍ
Yusuf Ali 8: Allah doth know what every female (womb) doth bear, by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or do exceed. Every single thing is before His sight, in (due) proportion.
الله کو معلوم ہے کہ جو کچھ ہر مادہ اپنے پیٹ میں لیے ہوئے ہے اورجو کچھ پیٹ میں سکڑتا اور بڑھتا ہے اور اس کے ہاں ہر چیز کا اندازہ ہے

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْكَبِيرُ الْمُتَعَالِ
Yusuf Ali 9: He knoweth the unseen and that which is open: He is the Great, the Most High.
پوشیدہ اور ظاہر کا جاننے والا ہے سب سے بڑا بلند مرتبہ ہے

Quran:Luqman,
31:34

إِنَّ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَيُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْأَرْحَامِ ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ مَّاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدًا ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ بِأَيِّ أَرْضٍ تَمُوتُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
Yusuf Ali 34: Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).
بے شک الله ہی کو قیامت کی خبر ہے اور وہی مینہ برساتا ہے اور وہی جانتا ہے جو کچھ ماؤں کے پیٹوں میں ہوتا ہے اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کل کیا کرے گا اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کس زمین پر مرے گا بے شک الله جاننے والا خبردار ہے

Here Quran is referring to Elum e Ghaib means no one has the knowledge of Unseen except ALLAH . Allah gave example of Womb of mother that you don,t know what is in womb of mother because you don't know unseen. Like saying that you don't know what is behind wall.

Here source comes :

When u see what is in womb of mother through some source (for example, Ultra sound) then it is no more unseen. You are seeing it through some source then you are telling what is in womb of mother it is not knowledge of unseen because you are knowing it through some source.

Quraan didn't say that u cannot invent such tool which can see that what is in womb of mother. Quraan is referring to unseen.

When your are telling what is happening behind wall and in Afghanistan through media or any other source Then this Elum will not be consider as Elum e Ghaib.

Quran 72:26-27

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَىٰ غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا-إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ مِن رَّسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا
Yusuf Ali 26-27: "He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries,- "Except an apostle whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him,
وہ غیب جاننے والا ہے اپنے غائب کی باتوں پر کسی کو واقف نہیں کرتا- مگر اپنے پسندیدہ رسول کو پھراس کے آگے اور پیچھے محافظ مقرر کر دیتا ہے

Quran Al-'Imran, 3:44

ذَ*ٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ ۚ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يُلْقُونَ أَقْلَامَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ يَكْفُلُ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ
Yusuf Ali 44: This is part of the tidings of the things unseen, which We reveal unto thee (O Messenger.) by inspiration: Thou wast not with them when they cast lots with arrows, as to which of them should be charged with the care of Mary: Nor wast thou with them when they disputed (the point).
یہ غیب کی خبریں ہیں ہم بذریعہ وحی تمہیں اطلاع دیتے ہیں اورتو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب اپنا قلم ڈالنے لگے تھے کہ مریم کی کون پرورش کرے اور تو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب کہ وہ جھگڑتے تھے

Today I know what happened with ESSA(a.s) how ADAM(a.s) and HAWA(a.s) expelled from Janat. What will happen after death.These are all news of unseen and Allah gave me this knowledge of unseen and my source is QURAN. I will never say that I have keys of Unseen because am using source and am knowing through some source

Quran:81.At-Takwir: 24

وَمَا هُوَ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ بِضَنِينٍ
Yusuf Ali 24: Neither doth he withhold grudgingly a knowledge of the Unseen.
Shakir 24: Nor of the unseen is he a tenacious concealer.
Pickthal 24: And he is not avid of the Unseen.
Mohsin Khan: 24: And he (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) withholds not a knowledge of the Unseen.
اور وہ غیب کی باتوں پر بخیل نہیں ہے

Quran Anaam, 165:59

وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لَا يَعْلَمُهَا إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ ۚ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِن وَرَقَةٍ إِلَّا يَعْلَمُهَا وَلَا حَبَّةٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الْأَرْضِ وَلَا رَطْبٍ وَلَا يَابِسٍ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ
Yusuf Ali 59: With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read).
اور اسی کے پاس غیب کی کنجیاں ہیں جنہیں اس کےسوا کوئی نہیں جانتا جو کچھ جنگل اور دریا میں ہے وہ سب جانتا ہے اور کوئی پتہ نہیں گرتا مگر وہ اسے بھی جانتاہے اور کوئی دانہ زمین کے تاریک حصوں میں نہیں پڑتا اور نہ کوئی تر اور خشک چیز ہے مگر یہ سب کچھ کتاب روشن میں ہیں

Quran,Yusuf,12:102

ذَ*ٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ أَجْمَعُوا أَمْرَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَمْكُرُونَ
Yusuf Ali 102: Such is one of the stories of what happened unseen, which We reveal by inspiration unto thee; nor wast thou (present) with them then when they concerted their plans together in the process of weaving their plots.
یہ غیب کی خبریں کہیں جو ہم تیرے ہاں بھیجتے ہیں اور تو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب کہ انہوں نے اپنا ارادہ پکا کر لیا اور وہ تدبیریں کر رہے تھے

In 81:24 ALLAH clearly said that Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is not the with-holder of Unseen means he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) don't have the knowledge of unseen rather I am giving him some news and some knowledge of Unseen he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is getting his knowldege through source through Wahi.

Allah has given him (صلى الله عليه وسلم) some special limited knowledge which was unseen for Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم). Whole QURAN was totally unseen but Allah gave Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) that unseen knowledge . Muhammad
(صلى الله عليه وسلم) source was different and our source was Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).

Nither We nor Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) got knowledge without any Source. Sourceless and unlimited knowledge of Unseen is only with Allah and which is real Elum e Ghaib.

Some people in Josh of "Ishq e Rasool" and in reality in hatred of some sect

do GHULU openly say that Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) knwowledge was LA-MEHDOOD Limitless and his own Which is pure Shirk e Akbar

O People of the Kitaab! Do not commit ghulu' (excess) in your Deen and do not speak about Allah, but the Haqq (truth)
(Surah Nisaa, 4:171)

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ وَلَا تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْحَقَّ ۚ إِنَّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ أَلْقَاهَا إِلَىٰ مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۖ وَلَا تَقُولُوا ثَلَاثَةٌ ۚ انتَهُوا خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ ۚ إِنَّمَا اللَّهُ إِلَـٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ سُبْحَانَهُ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ ۘ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا
Yusuf Ali 171: O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (Surah Nisaa, 4:171)
اے اہِل کتاب تم اپنے دین میں حد سے نہ نکلو اور الله کی شان میں سوائے پکی بات کے نہ کہو بے شک مسیح عیسیٰ مریم کا بیٹا الله کا رسول ہے اور الله کا ایک کلمہ ہےجسے الله نے مریم تک پہنچایا اور الله کی طرف سے ایک جان ہے سو الله پر اور اس کے سب رسولوں پر ایمان لاؤ اور نہ کہو کہ خدا تین ہیں اس بات کو چھوڑ دو تمہارے لیے بہتر ہو گا بے شک الله اکیلا معبود ہے وہ اس سے پاک ہے اس کی اولاد ہو اسی کا ہے جو کچھ آسمانوں میں ہے اور جو کچھ زمین میں ہے اور الله کارساز کافی ہے

In Short

1. Allah's Knowledge is Eternal, Prophet's
(صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge was not eternal.
3. Allah's Knowledge Is Infinite, Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge is Finite

Imranpak

Naimatullah or not we know that Pak is now fighting a battle to survive! This is a nation that came into being under the banner of Islam so something will certainly have to give!

Inshallah, things will work out in our favour compensating us for all that we've suffered yet i sense that things will get much worse before they do get better. We'll also be fighting a mighty war next year at the very latest...

Can anyone translate this article to English???

Young_Blood

Ground Reality bilkul mukhtlif hai,,, Iran ham se dosti aur talukaat bherhana chahta hai magar ham america k dur se aur pressure ke waja se iran se door hote ja rahay hein,,, Turkey kese aaey ga Hamari dharti main Kaafiro ko maat dene k liay,, kuch samjh se bala tur hai,,
China k apne mufadaat hein, pakistan se ziada China india se trading kerta hai,,, hamarey hukmaran america k TATTU hein,, chahay wo ISI ho COAS ho ya govt ho,, Naval chief ho, ya airforce ka air marcial... sab k sab american gulaam hein,,,

Mujhey ye GHAZWA E HIND to 20 se 30 saal tak hota dikhai nahi deta,,, kiun k zameeni haqaieq kuch aur hein..

Magar meri dua hai k agar gazw e hind hamare hotey howay ho jaey to ham se ziada khush naseeb kon ho ga,,,

aur AGAR na bhe hoowa to ham sab ko chahiay k ham apni ulaado main se kisi aik bete ya beti ka mind iss terha banein k wo PAK ARMY main shamooliyat ikhtiyar karey,, aur hamari wish ko hamari ulaad poori ker sakay,,, main ne to decide ker lia hoowa hai,, aur Insha ALLAH main apni ulaad ko zaroor pak army ka hissa banoun ga,,, magar usse islami history se zaroor ba khabar rekho ga,,

Have you ever thought....Why Allah did not give power to Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) to have knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) but still there are Muslims who believe that Peer, Walis, Durwaish has the knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) despite the Qur'aanic verse: “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected” [al-Naml 27:65] ?

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (کذاب).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi ‘saints’ have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Totally agree ............ instead of relying on something will happen automatically, we should look inside ourselves and try to change what is wrong starting from our home. Allah doesn't change the state of nations who do not act to change themselves. Let's be practical and do whatever we can in our own capacity but surely be peacefully.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Allah-ho-akbar

Mufti mulana hazrat yousf ahmad ludhyanvi sahab rh Mufti Nizam-uddin shamzaee sahab rh sumjha sumjha k es dunya ko apna khoon day k chalay gay
os waqat in sahafiuon nay na sumjha ajj agg apny ghar pohanch rahi hai tu sab history khol k bethay hain...

Allah swt hum pay bhi haq sach khol dayin ameen Allah swt hummay bhi haq pay jan dayny ki taufeeq ata farmayin ameen summa ameen

Rana Tahir Mahmood

This type of writing and thoughts are injected to Muslim Ummah as an addiction so they will indulge in fantasies and do not think of any realistic approach. Ultimately drop into ditch and will never come out of it. These are not well wishers of Muslims.

ek_junoon

AOA PAKISTANI1947..
no 1 denies or challenge that Allah has complete knowledge of unseen. but brove its also true that Allah bestows this knowledge to His dear oncez.. its is also mentioned in Quran i think its surah Jin..so have look at this verse n think what is it for?..
1: here is one verse of Quran:
"He possesses the knowledge of unseen (Ghayb) and He does not discloses His Ghayb to anyone except to such a Messenger as He is well-pleased with." (Quran 72:26-27) ..think about this verse
2: if u read story of Khizer AS and Musa AS in Quran,then why Khizer killed the child, why he made hole in boat and why he build a wall ... isn't sort of ilam-e-gaib?
1. Allah's Knowledge is Eternal, Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge was not eternal.

Generally known definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib is "Knowledge of Unknown is called Elum e Ghaib"

Correct Definition of Elum e Ghaib is knowledge of unknown WITH OUT ANY SOURCE is called Elum e Ghaib.

First we need to understand the true definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib it will help us in understanding Ayats.

Quran:13.Ar-Ra'd: 8-9

اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَحْمِلُ كُلُّ أُنثَىٰ وَمَا تَغِيضُ الْأَرْحَامُ وَمَا تَزْدَادُ ۖ وَكُلُّ شَيْءٍ عِندَهُ بِمِقْدَارٍ
Yusuf Ali 8: Allah doth know what every female (womb) doth bear, by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or do exceed. Every single thing is before His sight, in (due) proportion.
الله کو معلوم ہے کہ جو کچھ ہر مادہ اپنے پیٹ میں لیے ہوئے ہے اورجو کچھ پیٹ میں سکڑتا اور بڑھتا ہے اور اس کے ہاں ہر چیز کا اندازہ ہے

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْكَبِيرُ الْمُتَعَالِ
Yusuf Ali 9: He knoweth the unseen and that which is open: He is the Great, the Most High.
پوشیدہ اور ظاہر کا جاننے والا ہے سب سے بڑا بلند مرتبہ ہے

Quran:Luqman,
31:34

إِنَّ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَيُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْأَرْحَامِ ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ مَّاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدًا ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ بِأَيِّ أَرْضٍ تَمُوتُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
Yusuf Ali 34: Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).
بے شک الله ہی کو قیامت کی خبر ہے اور وہی مینہ برساتا ہے اور وہی جانتا ہے جو کچھ ماؤں کے پیٹوں میں ہوتا ہے اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کل کیا کرے گا اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کس زمین پر مرے گا بے شک الله جاننے والا خبردار ہے

Here Quran is referring to Elum e Ghaib means no one has the knowledge of Unseen except ALLAH . Allah gave example of Womb of mother that you don,t know what is in womb of mother because you don't know unseen. Like saying that you don't know what is behind wall.

Here source comes :

When u see what is in womb of mother through some source (for example, Ultra sound) then it is no more unseen. You are seeing it through some source then you are telling what is in womb of mother it is not knowledge of unseen because you are knowing it through some source.

Quraan didn't say that u cannot invent such tool which can see that what is in womb of mother. Quraan is referring to unseen.

When your are telling what is happening behind wall and in Afghanistan through media or any other source Then this Elum will not be consider as Elum e Ghaib.

Quran 72:26-27

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَىٰ غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا-إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ مِن رَّسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا
Yusuf Ali 26-27: "He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries,- "Except an apostle whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him,
وہ غیب جاننے والا ہے اپنے غائب کی باتوں پر کسی کو واقف نہیں کرتا- مگر اپنے پسندیدہ رسول کو پھراس کے آگے اور پیچھے محافظ مقرر کر دیتا ہے

Quran Al-'Imran, 3:44

ذَ*ٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ ۚ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يُلْقُونَ أَقْلَامَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ يَكْفُلُ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ
Yusuf Ali 44: This is part of the tidings of the things unseen, which We reveal unto thee (O Messenger.) by inspiration: Thou wast not with them when they cast lots with arrows, as to which of them should be charged with the care of Mary: Nor wast thou with them when they disputed (the point).
یہ غیب کی خبریں ہیں ہم بذریعہ وحی تمہیں اطلاع دیتے ہیں اورتو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب اپنا قلم ڈالنے لگے تھے کہ مریم کی کون پرورش کرے اور تو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب کہ وہ جھگڑتے تھے

Today I know what happened with ESSA(a.s) how ADAM(a.s) and HAWA(a.s) expelled from Janat. What will happen after death.These are all news of unseen and Allah gave me this knowledge of unseen and my source is QURAN. I will never say that I have keys of Unseen because am using source and am knowing through some source

Quran:81.At-Takwir: 24

وَمَا هُوَ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ بِضَنِينٍ
Yusuf Ali 24: Neither doth he withhold grudgingly a knowledge of the Unseen.
Shakir 24: Nor of the unseen is he a tenacious concealer.
Pickthal 24: And he is not avid of the Unseen.
Mohsin Khan: 24: And he (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) withholds not a knowledge of the Unseen.
اور وہ غیب کی باتوں پر بخیل نہیں ہے

Quran Anaam, 165:59

وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لَا يَعْلَمُهَا إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ ۚ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِن وَرَقَةٍ إِلَّا يَعْلَمُهَا وَلَا حَبَّةٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الْأَرْضِ وَلَا رَطْبٍ وَلَا يَابِسٍ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ
Yusuf Ali 59: With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read).
اور اسی کے پاس غیب کی کنجیاں ہیں جنہیں اس کےسوا کوئی نہیں جانتا جو کچھ جنگل اور دریا میں ہے وہ سب جانتا ہے اور کوئی پتہ نہیں گرتا مگر وہ اسے بھی جانتاہے اور کوئی دانہ زمین کے تاریک حصوں میں نہیں پڑتا اور نہ کوئی تر اور خشک چیز ہے مگر یہ سب کچھ کتاب روشن میں ہیں

Quran,Yusuf,12:102

ذَ*ٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ أَجْمَعُوا أَمْرَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَمْكُرُونَ
Yusuf Ali 102: Such is one of the stories of what happened unseen, which We reveal by inspiration unto thee; nor wast thou (present) with them then when they concerted their plans together in the process of weaving their plots.
یہ غیب کی خبریں کہیں جو ہم تیرے ہاں بھیجتے ہیں اور تو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب کہ انہوں نے اپنا ارادہ پکا کر لیا اور وہ تدبیریں کر رہے تھے

In 81:24 ALLAH clearly said that Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is not the with-holder of Unseen means he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) don't have the knowledge of unseen rather I am giving him some news and some knowledge of Unseen he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is getting his knowldege through source through Wahi.

Allah has given him (صلى الله عليه وسلم) some special limited knowledge which was unseen for Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم). Whole QURAN was totally unseen but Allah gave Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) that unseen knowledge . Muhammad
(صلى الله عليه وسلم) source was different and our source was Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).

Nither We nor Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) got knowledge without any Source. Sourceless and unlimited knowledge of Unseen is only with Allah and which is real Elum e Ghaib.

Some people in Josh of "Ishq e Rasool" and in reality in hatred of some sect

do GHULU openly say that Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) knwowledge was LA-MEHDOOD Limitless and his own Which is pure Shirk e Akbar

O People of the Kitaab! Do not commit ghulu' (excess) in your Deen and do not speak about Allah, but the Haqq (truth)
(Surah Nisaa, 4:171)

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ وَلَا تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْحَقَّ ۚ إِنَّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ أَلْقَاهَا إِلَىٰ مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۖ وَلَا تَقُولُوا ثَلَاثَةٌ ۚ انتَهُوا خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ ۚ إِنَّمَا اللَّهُ إِلَـٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ سُبْحَانَهُ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ ۘ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا
Yusuf Ali 171: O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (Surah Nisaa, 4:171)
اے اہِل کتاب تم اپنے دین میں حد سے نہ نکلو اور الله کی شان میں سوائے پکی بات کے نہ کہو بے شک مسیح عیسیٰ مریم کا بیٹا الله کا رسول ہے اور الله کا ایک کلمہ ہےجسے الله نے مریم تک پہنچایا اور الله کی طرف سے ایک جان ہے سو الله پر اور اس کے سب رسولوں پر ایمان لاؤ اور نہ کہو کہ خدا تین ہیں اس بات کو چھوڑ دو تمہارے لیے بہتر ہو گا بے شک الله اکیلا معبود ہے وہ اس سے پاک ہے اس کی اولاد ہو اسی کا ہے جو کچھ آسمانوں میں ہے اور جو کچھ زمین میں ہے اور الله کارساز کافی ہے

In Short

1. Allah's Knowledge is Eternal, Prophet's
(صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge was not eternal.