Din badalnay waly he by Orya Maqbool Jan

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) were not given any tool or ilm to predict future by himself

AOA PAKISTANI1947..
no 1 denies or challenge that Allah has complete knowledge of unseen. but brove its also true that Allah bestows this knowledge to His dear oncez.. its is also mentioned in Quran i think its surah Jin..so have look at this verse n think what is it for?..
1: here is one verse of Quran:
"He possesses the knowledge of unseen (Ghayb) and He does not discloses His Ghayb to anyone except to such a Messenger as He is well-pleased with." (Quran 72:26-27) ..think about this verse
2: if u read story of Khizer AS and Musa AS in Quran,then why Khizer killed the child, why he made hole in boat and why he build a wall ... isn't sort of ilam-e-gaib?

Dear ek_junoon,

Walekum Asslam,

First of all Insha-Allah nobody would be able to harm Pakistan if Pakistanis are determined to abide by Quraan and Sunnah, remove all black sheep in our rows and work hard for the re-structuring of Pakistan, (Insha-Aalah).

Regarding knowledge of Ghaib (unseen), Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) were given limited information about some past, present and future incidences which were unknown to others. For example, prophesized Ashra-e-mubashira, saw several things of the unseen during Miraj etc. even that was only from Allah.Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) was never given any tool or ilm (علم) by which he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) could calculate himself any prediction about future. He had to rely on Wahi (revelation) and Allah did send Wahi (revelation) in some cases wherever He wished. After the death of our beloved Prophet Muhammd (صلى الله عليه وسلم), if someone claims that he can predict future then he/she must proof that he/she is getting revelation (Wahi) from Allah.

Quran 72:26-27

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَىٰ غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا- إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ مِن رَّسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا
Yusuf Ali 26: "He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries,-
Yusuf Ali 27: "Except an apostle whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him,
وہ غیب جاننے والا ہے اپنے غائب کی باتوں پر کسی کو واقف نہیں کرتا- مگر اپنے پسندیدہ رسول کو پھراس کے آگے اور پیچھے محافظ مقرر کر دیتا ہے

Generally known definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib is "Knowledge of Uknown is called Elum e Ghaib"

Correct Definition of Elum e Ghaib is knowledge of unknown WITH OUT ANY SOURCE is called Elum e Ghaib.

First we need to understand the true definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib it will help us in understanding Ayats.

Quran:13.Ar-Ra'd: 8-9

اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَحْمِلُ كُلُّ أُنثَىٰ وَمَا تَغِيضُ الْأَرْحَامُ وَمَا تَزْدَادُ ۖ وَكُلُّ شَيْءٍ عِندَهُ بِمِقْدَارٍ
Yusuf Ali 8: Allah doth know what every female (womb) doth bear, by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or do exceed. Every single thing is before His sight, in (due) proportion.
الله کو معلوم ہے کہ جو کچھ ہر مادہ اپنے پیٹ میں لیے ہوئے ہے اورجو کچھ پیٹ میں سکڑتا اور بڑھتا ہے اور اس کے ہاں ہر چیز کا اندازہ ہے

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْكَبِيرُ الْمُتَعَالِ
Yusuf Ali 9: He knoweth the unseen and that which is open: He is the Great, the Most High.
پوشیدہ اور ظاہر کا جاننے والا ہے سب سے بڑا بلند مرتبہ ہے
Quran:Luqman, 31:34

إِنَّ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَيُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْأَرْحَامِ ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ مَّاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدًا ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ بِأَيِّ أَرْضٍ تَمُوتُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
Yusuf Ali 34: Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).
بے شک الله ہی کو قیامت کی خبر ہے اور وہی مینہ برساتا ہے اور وہی جانتا ہے جو کچھ ماؤں کے پیٹوں میں ہوتا ہے اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کل کیا کرے گا اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کس زمین پر مرے گا بے شک الله جاننے والا خبردار ہے

Here Quran is referring to Elum e Ghaib means no one has the knowledge of Unseen except ALLAH . Allah gave example of Womb of mother that you don,t know what is in womb of mother because you don't know unseen. Like saying that you don't know what is behind wall.

Here source comes :

When u see what is in womb of mother through some source (for example, Ultra sound) then it is no more unseen . You are seeing it through some source then you are telling what is in womb of mother it is not knowledge of unseen because you are knowing it through some source.

Quraan didn't say that u cannot invent such tool which can see that what is in womb of mother. Quraan is referring to unseen.

When your are telling what is happening behind wall and in Afghanistan through media or any other source Then this Elum will not be consider as Elum e Ghaib.

Quran 72:26-27

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَىٰ غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا
Yusuf Ali 26: "He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries,-
وہ غیب جاننے والا ہے اپنے غائب کی باتوں پر کسی کو واقف نہیں کرتا

إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ مِن رَّسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا
Yusuf Ali 27: "Except an apostle whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him,
مگر اپنے پسندیدہ رسول کو پھراس کے آگے اور پیچھے محافظ مقرر کر دیتا ہے

Quran:3.Al-'Imran: 44

ذَ*ٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ ۚ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يُلْقُونَ أَقْلَامَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ يَكْفُلُ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ
Yusuf Ali 44: This is part of the tidings of the things unseen, which We reveal unto thee (O Messenger.) by inspiration: Thou wast not with them when they cast lots with arrows, as to which of them should be charged with the care of Mary: Nor wast thou with them when they disputed (the point).
یہ غیب کی خبریں ہیں ہم بذریعہ وحی تمہیں اطلاع دیتے ہیں اورتو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب اپنا قلم ڈالنے لگے تھے کہ مریم کی کون پرورش کرے اور تو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب کہ وہ جھگڑتے تھے

Today I know what happened with ESSA(a.s) how ADAM(a.s) and HAWA(a.s) expelled from Janat. What will happen after death.These are all news of unseen and Allah gave me this knowledge of unseen and my source is QURAN. I will never say that I have keys of Unseen because am using source and am knowing through some source

Quran:81.At-Takwir: 24

وَمَا هُوَ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ بِضَنِينٍ
Yusuf Ali 24: Neither doth he withhold grudgingly a knowledge of the Unseen.
Shakir 24: Nor of the unseen is he a tenacious concealer.
Pickthal 24: And he is not avid of the Unseen.
Mohsin Khan: 24: And he (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) withholds not a knowledge of the Unseen.
اور وہ غیب کی باتوں پر بخیل نہیں ہے

Quran Anaam, 6:59

وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لَا يَعْلَمُهَا إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ ۚ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِن وَرَقَةٍ إِلَّا يَعْلَمُهَا وَلَا حَبَّةٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الْأَرْضِ وَلَا رَطْبٍ وَلَا يَابِسٍ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ
Yusuf Ali 59: With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read).
اور اسی کے پاس غیب کی کنجیاں ہیں جنہیں اس کےسوا کوئی نہیں جانتا جو کچھ جنگل اور دریا میں ہے وہ سب جانتا ہے اور کوئی پتہ نہیں گرتا مگر وہ اسے بھی جانتاہے اور کوئی دانہ زمین کے تاریک حصوں میں نہیں پڑتا اور نہ کوئی تر اور خشک چیز ہے مگر یہ سب کچھ کتاب روشن میں ہیں

Quran,Yusuf,12:102

ذَ*ٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ أَجْمَعُوا أَمْرَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَمْكُرُونَ
Yusuf Ali 102: Such is one of the stories of what happened unseen, which We reveal by inspiration unto thee; nor wast thou (present) with them then when they concerted their plans together in the process of weaving their plots.
یہ غیب کی خبریں کہیں جو ہم تیرے ہاں بھیجتے ہیں اور تو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب کہ انہوں نے اپنا ارادہ پکا کر لیا اور وہ تدبیریں کر رہے تھے

Surah Naml 27 : 65
قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۚ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ أَيَّانَ يُبْعَثُونَ​
Yusuf Ali 65: Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).
کہہ دے الله کے سوا آسمانوں اور زمین میں کوئی بھی غیب کی بات نہیں جانتا اور انہیں اس کی بھی خبر نہیں کہ کب اٹھائے جائیں گے

According to Quraan, Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) does not have ilm-e-Ghaib (knowledge of unseen):

The Quran says in Surah Anam 6 : 50

قُل لَّا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ​
Yusuf Ali 50: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not?
کہہ دو میں تم سے یہ نہیں کہتا کہ میرے پاس الله کے خزانے ہیں اور نہ میں غیب کا علم رکھتا ہوں اور نہ یہ کہتا ہوں کہ میں فرشتہ ہوں میں تو صرف اس وحی کی پیروی کرتا ہوں جو مجھ پر نازل کی جاتی ہے کہہ دو کیا اندھا اور آنکھوں والا دونوں برابر ہو سکتے ہیں کیا تم غور نہیں کرتے

Surah Araf 7 : 188 says
قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ​
Yusuf Ali 188: Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith."
کہہ دو میں اپنی ذات کے نفع و نقصان کا بھی مالک نہیں مگرجو الله چاہے اور اگر میں غیب کی بات جان سکتا تو بہت کچھ بھلائیاں حاصل کر لیتا اور مجھے تکلیف نہ پہنچتی میں تو محض ڈرانے والا اور خوشخبری دینے والا ہوں ان لوگوں کو جو ایمان دار ہیں

In 81:24 ALLAH clearly said that Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is not the with-holder of Unseen means he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) don't have the knowledge of unseen rather I am giving him some news and some knowledge of Unseen he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is getting his knowldege through source through Wahi.

Allah has given him (صلى الله عليه وسلم) some special limited knowledge which was unseen for Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم). Whole QURAN was totally unseen but Allah gave Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) that unseen knowledge . Muhammad(s.a.w) source was different and our source was Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).

Nither We nor Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) got knowledge without any Source. Sourceless and unlimited knowledge of Unseen is only with Allah and which is real Elum e Ghaib.

Some people in Josh of "Ishq e Rasool" and in reality in hatred of some sect

do GHULU openly say that Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) knwowledge was LA-MEHDOOD Limitless and his own Which is pure Shirk e Akbar

O People of the Kitaab! Do not commit ghulu' (excess) in your Deen and do not speak about Allah, but the Haqq (truth)
(Surah Nisaa, 4:171)

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ وَلَا تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْحَقَّ ۚ إِنَّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ أَلْقَاهَا إِلَىٰ مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۖ وَلَا تَقُولُوا ثَلَاثَةٌ ۚ انتَهُوا خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ ۚ إِنَّمَا اللَّهُ إِلَـٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ سُبْحَانَهُ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ ۘ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا
Yusuf Ali 171: O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (Surah Nisaa, 4:171)
اے اہِل کتاب تم اپنے دین میں حد سے نہ نکلو اور الله کی شان میں سوائے پکی بات کے نہ کہو بے شک مسیح عیسیٰ مریم کا بیٹا الله کا رسول ہے اور الله کا ایک کلمہ ہےجسے الله نے مریم تک پہنچایا اور الله کی طرف سے ایک جان ہے سو الله پر اور اس کے سب رسولوں پر ایمان لاؤ اور نہ کہو کہ خدا تین ہیں اس بات کو چھوڑ دو تمہارے لیے بہتر ہو گا بے شک الله اکیلا معبود ہے وہ اس سے پاک ہے اس کی اولاد ہو اسی کا ہے جو کچھ آسمانوں میں ہے اور جو کچھ زمین میں ہے اور الله کارساز کافی ہے

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Din Badalne Wale Hain ! Naimat Ullah Shah Predictions...(Oriya Maqbool Jaan)

AOA PAKISTANI1947..
no 1 denies or challenge that Allah has complete knowledge of unseen. but brove its also true that Allah bestows this knowledge to His dear oncez.. its is also mentioned in Quran i think its surah Jin..so have look at this verse n think what is it for?..
1: here is one verse of Quran:
"He possesses the knowledge of unseen (Ghayb) and He does not discloses His Ghayb to anyone except to such a Messenger as He is well-pleased with." (Quran 72:26-27) ..think about this verse
2: if u read story of Khizer AS and Musa AS in Quran,then why Khizer killed the child, why he made hole in boat and why he build a wall ... isn't sort of ilam-e-gaib?

Dear ek_junoon,

I hope that after reading my above post you have now understand the difference between Prophet Muhammad
(صلى الله عليه وسلم) and the "Nemat Shah Wali" or any Wali who claims to have knowledge of unseen.

Also you may have understood the status Hazat Khizar (AS) about whom Allah says in Quraan as follows:

فَوَجَدَا عَبْدًا مِّنْ عِبَادِنَا آتَيْنَاهُ رَحْمَةً مِّنْ عِندِنَا وَعَلَّمْنَاهُ مِن لَّدُنَّا عِلْمًا
Yusuf Ali 65: So they found one of Our servants, on whom We had bestowed Mercy from Ourselves and whom We had taught knowledge from Our own Presence.(Quraan, 18:65)
پھر ہمارے بندوں میں سے ایک بندہ کو پایا جسے ہم نے اپنے ہاں سے رحمت دی تھی اوراسے ہم نے اپنے پاس سے ایک علم سکھایا تھا

If someone claims that he/she can predict future then he/she must proof that he/she is getting revelation (Wahi) from Allah.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
As described in the in predictions of Hazrat Nimat Ullah Shah , the war could begin between Eid Ul Fitar and Eid Ul Azha , that may be very close now.

May be it will start after this Eid Ul Fitar...

June of this year is to start evacuation of US from Afghanistan , but Gen. Patrias dont wont to be.

They are finding the whey how to extent their stay in this area...That will be by starting problems with Pakistan..

It is already started but we could imagine what will be situation after three (3) months.

Get ready , it might be 3 months away...

Still I believe that Ilm e Ghib is Allah Tala's property.

But we need to prepare according to ground situation... could not leave it like that...

ek_junoon

Citizen
As described in the in predictions of Hazrat Nimat Ullah Shah , the war could begin between Eid Ul Fitar and Eid Ul Azha , that may be very close now.

May be it will start after this Eid Ul Fitar...

June of this year is to start evacuation of US from Afghanistan , but Gen. Patrias dont wont to be.

They are finding the whey how to extent their stay in this area...That will be by starting problems with Pakistan..

It is already started but we could imagine what will be situation after three (3) months.

Get ready , it might be 3 months away...

Still I believe that Ilm e Ghib is Allah Tala's property.

But we need to prepare according to ground situation... could not leave it like that...
raaz brove,
as per my info, this battle could be fought in 2012 or 13.. few of my frds from india told me that astrologists predict war b/w india n pak in next year.. one more very interesting truth, Chinese forces have been seen 50 miles inside pakistani boarders.. i came to know by very reliable source.. even indian media has pointed out this issue.. n can find it on internet coz many belongs are discussed regarding it... my room mate lives in sakerdoo he told me about it.. now come to naimet shah wali's predictions, he said muslims will get massive amount of weapons during the war.. now think, only china can provide such amount of weapons among all countries in the world... so hold ur breaths till next year.. further Allah knows better...

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

بھائیو اور بہنو
اسی لیے میں ہر وقت پاکستان کا ڈھول پیٹتا ہوں کہ ایک دن- اور وہ دن قریب ہی ہے - کہ ہم ںیی دہلی پر پھر سبز ہلالی پرچم لہرا ینگے انشااللہ - نصرمن الله و فتح قریب

اور انشااللہ یہ سعادت خاکسار کی پارٹی کو نصیب ہوگی - آمین ثم آمین

6894c421022fa927dba4ff590dda7647.jpg

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

بھائیو اور بہنو
اسی لیے میں ہر وقت پاکستان کا ڈھول پیٹتا ہوں کہ ایک دن- اور وہ دن قریب ہی ہے - کہ ہم ںیی دہلی پر پھر سبز ہلالی پرچم لہرا ینگے انشااللہ - نصرمن الله و فتح قریب

اور انشااللہ یہ سعادت خاکسار کی پارٹی کو نصیب ہوگی - آمین ثم آمین

6894c421022fa927dba4ff590dda7647.jpg

According to Ashfaq Ahmad writer, Pakistan is like Unthani of Hazrat Saleh A.S. Jo iss ko nuksan pohenchaye ga , Allah uss ko nuksan pohenchaye ga.

http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/01/ashfaq-ahmad-pakistan-and-hazrat-saleh.html

ashfaq+ahmad+about+Pakistan.JPG