Did you ever like Zardari!?

Did You ever Like Zardari?

• Total voters

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Did you ever like Zardari?

Appreciate your kind heartnness, at least one, but you have mentioned it over here, where no one is agree to beleive that this could do any thing great in real, where in fact whole credit goes to him for the unity of Pakistan, otherwise, every one is here to get there share and would want ot split country for their purposes, but Mr Zardari is an iron man, who will never let these people get success in their cruel mission.

But now I doubt, why he is harbouring Zulfiqar Mirza then? Don't you know this same Mr.Mirza was the one who initiated the slogan of "PAKISTAN NA KHAPPAY" at the very night of BB's murder. This is not me saying, this is himself Mr. Mirza said so.
Your Zardari Saheb has to control these elements now, hasn't he?

Recently why he allowed these people to use Sindh Card?
Shoudn't he stopped them? or there is something physhy going on, I am confused, please explain and hep me to understand.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

But now I doubt, why he is harbouring Zulfiqar Mirza then? Don't you know this same Mr.Mirza was the one who initiated the slogan of "PAKISTAN NA KHAPPAY" at the very night of BB's murder. This is not me saying, this is himself Mr. Mirza said so.
Your Zardari Saheb has to control these elements now, hasn't he?

Recently why he allowed these people to use Sindh Card?
Shoudn't he stopped them? or there is something physhy going on, I am confused, please explain and hep me to understand.

Well don't be confuse, and appreciate he mR zardari, because Mr Mirza is now no more on job. however this is politics, and pressure tactic game always played from both sides. so hope this will clarify a lot.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Err...you're contradicting your own post now. Earlier you said this:

un batoun per jis key sub saath sath zimadaar hain, akailey zardari sahab ko to her shaks chaltey phirtey bura bhala keh deita hai,

First you admit that he indeed does have a fake degree but you also say that OTHERS are also responsible and not just him. And now you're saying its media ka propaganda? You make no sense!

Ah to be very honest, I was not expecting this manipulation from you, please don't play dirty tricks like others, I am not like others, who will deny words, please go through again and again and if you need help then let me know, I will rewrite you from the begining.

Maryam.

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Ah to be very honest, I was not expecting this manipulation from you, please don't play dirty tricks like others, I am not like others, who will deny words, please go through again and again and if you need help then let me know, I will rewrite you from the begining.

How am I manipulating? That's what I make out of your posts...maybe a better explanation would do?

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

How am I manipulating? That's what I make out of your posts...maybe a better explanation would do?

Arey aap abhi tuk yahien hain, lugta hai aap key khyaloun main ek buhut bada bhonchaal aa gaya hai, ab canadian ki tarha ap ko bhi neend nahi aayey gi, chalein naraaz mut houn, aur woh baat bataiyey jo samjh nahi aaei ya samjhna nahi chah rahien hain

Maryam.

Arey aap abhi tuk yahien hain, lugta hai aap key khyaloun main ek buhut bada bhonchaal aa gaya hai, ab canadian ki tarha ap ko bhi neend nahi aayey gi, chalein naraaz mut houn, aur woh baat bataiyey jo samjh nahi aaei ya samjhna nahi chah rahien hain

LOL, dudeee, I don't give a damn about what any Zardari supporter thinks of me..rofl. That's just retarded.

More like YOU messed up in what you initially wanted to say.

Last edited:

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

LOL, dudeee, I don't give a damn about what any Zardari supporter thinks of me..rofl. That's just retared.

More like YOU messed up in what you initially wanted to say.

Am I messed up or trying to help you to make up your mind, at least you should know, what exactly you were or are or will debate in this regard.

However If you damn cares, than still I care for you.

Maryam.

Am I messed up or trying to help you to make up your mind, at least you should know, what exactly you were or are or will debate in this regard.

However If you damn cares, than still I care for you.

Again, proves my point

I DIDN'T say YOU ARE messed up..I said YOU MESSED UP IN WHAT YOU WANTED TO SAY! Not that difficult is it?

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Again, proves my point

I DIDN'T say YOU ARE messed up..I said YOU MESSED UP IN WHAT YOU WANTED TO SAY! Not that difficult is it?

Well truely, this is what I was trying to make you understand, I know what it was, but I throw my words and you got trapped, this is what happening in reality, when people they read something, they forward in with different context and then it keep move on forward with different versions , so this is what happening to you as well, you just picking up, what ever you wanted to pick and listen, truth with your own choice.

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Mera jawab aap ney shayad ghor sey nahi padha, dobara zahmat ker lijiyey, yeh sirf media ka shor aur jhota propaganda tha, is shakhs ki sharafat ki bhi inteha hai, her aata jata jo bhi dil main ata hai keh jata hai aur yeh hansi hansi main sub kuch ura deitey hain.

Maryam ghor karain na. yeh keh jo rahey hain yanee, "yeh hansi hansi main sub kuch ura deitey hain" Maslun Benazir, Shahnawaz or Murtaza. Ye bi to issi nay uray hain na.

Well done zardarifan, you have stated the truth about Zardari.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Maryam ghor karain na. yeh keh jo rahey hain yanee, "yeh hansi hansi main sub kuch ura deitey hain" Maslun Benazir, Shahnawaz or Murtaza. Ye bi to issi nay uray hain na.

Chalien bhai ab aap ki bhi baat suntein hain, aap Pakistani hain, aur agar qanoun ki baladasti per yaqeen rakhtey hain, azad adliya per yaqeen rakhtey hain, to in sub ilzamat ko adalat main ley aaiyey, sub doodh ka doddh aur pani ka pani ho jayey ga, Murtaza ya jis ka bhi qatal agar aap janab Zardari sahab key sir pur daltey hain zarour daliyey, sirf qaidey sey itna bata dijiyey key Janab Zardari sahab to jail main hi they na, in tamam qatal key ilam mein un ko usi waqt phansi ho jana chahiyey thi, kiyun nahi huwi merey bhai. zara thori si roshni dal dijiyey.

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)

Even his own mother "hate" him......when he was born she said....ye mai nay kiya kar diya.

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Chalien bhai ab aap ki bhi baat suntein hain, aap Pakistani hain, aur agar qanoun ki baladasti per yaqeen rakhtey hain, azad adliya per yaqeen rakhtey hain, to in sub ilzamat ko adalat main ley aaiyey, sub doodh ka doddh aur pani ka pani ho jayey ga, Murtaza ya jis ka bhi qatal agar aap janab Zardari sahab key sir pur daltey hain zarour daliyey, sirf qaidey sey itna bata dijiyey key Janab Zardari sahab to jail main hi they na, in tamam qatal key ilam mein un ko usi waqt phansi ho jana chahiyey thi, kiyun nahi huwi merey bhai. zara thori si roshni dal dijiyey.

Mazrat say main upna waqt zaia naheen karna chahta. I am sure the final day will reveal all, and nobody can dispute that.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Mazrat say main upna waqt zaia naheen karna chahta. I am sure the final day will reveal all, and nobody can dispute that.

Aap ki maazrat sir aankhoun per, hum sub ko isi tarha sey rahna chahiyey, jin batoun ka ilm ab sirf ghaib ko hai, un ker barey main kisi bhi qism ka faisla karna sey ahteraz karna chahiyey.

Maryam.

Haha, nice catch there! :P

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Haha, nice catch there! :P

Baat wahien aa ker ruk jaati hai, "apney apney sochney aur samjhney ka tareeqa hai" chahey to achey ko bura bana dein ya phir burey ko acha bana dein, waisey nice catch waley barey aram sey tashreef ley gayey they.

lol

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

kidar gaya woh paid zardarifan ? He is the only one who loves zardari.

Inko MAUT say aur Allah k azaab say koi dar nahi hai!

There should be an option saying. Always Zardari because he is the best.

Jiye Bhutto Jiye Zardari

Shaitan ka naam lia aur shaitan hazir. Zardari ko to ****** bhi pasand nahein kartay kioun k woh is jahil insaan ko apni toheen samajhtay hain.