Did you ever like Zardari!?

Did You ever Like Zardari?

• Total voters

Waseem

Staff member
Asif-Ali-Zardari_1401805c.jpg

I visit many Pakistani forums, but I never came across someone who likes or says anything good about Zardari. I have a simple question to you all guys, "Did you ever like Zardari"?. I know everybody hates him, but I'm asking because there was one moment when I really liked him and that was when he raised "Pakistan Khappay" slogan after BB's death, as you all know situation was very tense those days in all over the Pakistan specially in Sindh and his comments helped to cool down anti Pakistan's sentiments. But it was for very short time because soon he started showing his true color and once again I had no choice but to dislike him. lol

Here you have five options, please vote. .

Last edited:

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
In 1990, Zardari faced charges of strapping a remote-controlled bomb to the leg of Pakistani-born British businessman, Murtaza Hussain Bukhari, sending him to the bank to withdraw US$800,000. Zardari was later sent to jail. and it was a msg to nation that "I want money and i will get it no matter what" and he did that.. If he can make 1.5 Bill while he was in jail then he can manage to take Pakistan out of its finical crises .i have very strong feeling that he have the guts and set of financial skills and means to do the job.And no wonder his team is so far playing as the" best team " for there common interests.I wish ALLAH guide him on straight way and he can do something great and revolutionary for the nation before it`s too late.

chaudhry

Voter (50+ posts)
پاکستان نہ کھپے کا نعرہ لگانے والے بھی تو ان کے اپنے ہی آدمی تھے .لوگو یہ جاگیر دار بدمعاش اس طرح کے ڈرامے کرتے ہی رہتے ہیں

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We a normal sensible Pakistani hate zardari and his closed friends,
DUE to all PPP of zardari, all the time lies, and
Produce very very bad out up work the result of
Wrongly spending, the national TAX MONEY.
And still not bother yet to says sorry or rule of law do any thing about it.
That is why as a simple Pakistani, our people are totally
Suffering on all points, in the lovely country Pakistan, DUE to ZARDARI.
Judge Zardari by his all closer so call friends they are fake degree holders, criminals and big lairs.
Nature gives us clean signals through plane crash, folding, dyeing, hunger and lawlessness.
People in POWER in Pakistan in 2nd. Or 3rd level steps can not do any friendly fire, they have no conscious or heart for Pakistan.
May be; due to zardari governments officials mindset also be come in the same colour of dollars.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
kidar gaya woh paid zardarifan ? He is the only one who loves zardari.

Inko MAUT say aur Allah k azaab say koi dar nahi hai!

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
In 1990, Zardari faced charges of strapping a remote-controlled bomb to the leg of Pakistani-born British businessman, Murtaza Hussain Bukhari, sending him to the bank to withdraw US$800,000. Zardari was later sent to jail. and it was a msg to nation that "I want money and i will get it no matter what" and he did that.. If he can make 1.5 Bill while he was in jail then he can manage to take Pakistan out of its finical crises .i have very strong feeling that he have the guts and set of financial skills and means to do the job.And no wonder his team is so far playing as the" best team " for there common interests.I wish ALLAH guide him on straight way and he can do something great and revolutionary for the nation before it`s too late.

My friend , I am sure there are more intimidating goons in Pakistan ...if black money or at least the source of it is the only thing this country needs ? Common sense isn't very common I guess.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
There should be an option saying. Always Zardari because he is the best.

Jiye Bhutto Jiye Zardari

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
There should be an option saying. Always Zardari because he is the best.

Jiye Bhutto Jiye Zardari

Wow!!!

Mainay khali kahanion main suna thaa kay shayad 4-5 parhay likhay log bhi zardari kay supporter hain, aaj dekh lia :D

its a miracle!!!

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
If you were to stumble across President Zardari struggling to keep
from being swept away in a raging river and you had a choice of rescuing
him or getting a Pulitzer prize-winning photograph of the death of a
President……
…. what shutter speed would you use for the camera?

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ghadari is just a waste of space. I was watching a Pakistani stage drama, and this guy who is watching the drama keeps on making noise. So the stage actor asks him, brother when the bomb goes off in Pakistan, where are you at that time?. This is the question we need to ask Ghadari. Where is he when a bomb goes off and so many innocents die?. It would be best for all if he is nearby a bomb before it goes off.

It would be good for some pigs in Pakistan as ghadari donated all his organs after death. And no one other than a pig will be able to handle his organs.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
I visit many Pakistani forums, but I never came across someone who likes or says anything good about Zardari. I have a simple question to you all guys, "Did you ever like Zardari"?. I know everybody hates him, but I'm asking because there was one moment when I really liked him and that was when he raised "Pakistan Khappay" slogan after BB's death, as you all know situation was very tense those days in all over the Pakistan specially in Sindh and his comments helped to cool down anti Pakistan's sentiments. But it was for very short time because soon he started showing his true color and once again I had no choice but to dislike him. lol

Here you have five options, please vote. .
........................................................................................................
I knew Asif Zardari since 1968 when he joined CCP (Cadet College Petaro) and was my junior colleague in "Jinnah House". He was loved then, at least! Till 1972 he became a well known 'womanizer'!

Trust you understood "What I want to say _ Commander!

kashah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
he said pakistan khappy becouse he knew that he can not become a leader inany other country it is only pakistan where he could keep his corruption intect without any fear or retrebution.

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
he has now hijacked PPP n he is worst ever leader.....so corrupt....so defamed....i wonder how he took over?i m still not able to comprehend it

tempoorauk

Citizen
Zardari Sahab main na pasand ya un say nafrat karnay wali kon si baat hai un ko gali dena apnay aap ko gali dena hai q kay
Misal hai JAISE LOOG WAISAY HUKUMRAAN.
To sahi hai jaisay aap waisay ZARDARI SAHAB