David Petraeus CIA...third war in karachi......( MUST MUST MUST READ )

jadoon437

Minister (2k+ posts)
8552_detail.gif

8553_detail.gif

8554_detail.gif

pakiace

Banned
PLEASE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THIS ARTICLE, CAN ANY ONE - SORRY INDEED VERY SHAMEFUL FOR ME BUT (cry)(cry)

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
PLEASE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THIS ARTICLE, CAN ANY ONE - SORRY INDEED VERY SHAMEFUL FOR ME BUT (cry)(cry)

Brother, if you are younger then 40 years then do learn Urdu. It is not difficult to learn better you join
some urdu speaking people and school but at the moment not to go Karachi. You will enjoy the
expressions with its tone and words. I speak nearly 5 or 6 urdu, english, punjabi, pothari, german and
bit of french. You atleast learn urdu by quitting the others. Urdu has his history and mostly spoken
language in sub-continent. Hindu says hindi again a flash point . If you are muslim then it is as well
a Quranic language. Good Luck and Bye.

pakiace

Banned
Brother, if you are younger then 40 years then do learn Urdu. It is not difficult to learn better you join
some urdu speaking people and school but at the moment not to go Karachi. You will enjoy the
expressions with its tone and words. I speak nearly 5 or 6 urdu, english, punjabi, pothari, german and
bit of french. You atleast learn urdu by quitting the others. Urdu has his history and mostly spoken
language in sub-continent. Hindu says hindi again a flash point . If you are muslim then it is as well
a Quranic language. Good Luck and Bye.

Yes actually my problem is that i was born in islamabad im 28 now but my early education was in UK, just the o/a levels exams from aitchison lahore & then i moved to complete my undergrad from australia, for post grad back in Uk and these days in Pakistan - i can understand agar aisi wali urdu likhi jaya but the written context, i am in islamabad these days & im trying hard to reminisce ALIF till YA on youtube, can u recommend me any trustworthy institute for urdu learning where i don't have to be with kids but like a pvt tuition where i can improve my urdu dialect as well as my reading

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes actually my problem is that i was born in islamabad im 28 now but my early education was in UK, just the o/a levels exams from aitchison lahore & then i moved to complete my undergrad from australia, for post grad back in Uk and these days in Pakistan - i can understand agar aisi wali urdu likhi jaya but the written context, i am in islamabad these days & im trying hard to reminisce ALIF till YA on youtube, can u recommend me any trustworthy institute for urdu learning where i don't have to be with kids but like a pvt tuition where i can improve my urdu dialect as well as my reading

You are in my city but I am not there at the moment. It wouldnt take you so long to learn and practice
urdu if you are in Islamabad.
I recommend you put in google National university of modern languages islamabad. You will get
the page. There I have leared my german and french in 1974 and 75. Please avoid these languages.
For knowledge seekers Farsi or arabic is good or may be turkish. Turks are loving people.
Good luck, wasalam.

[h=3]National University of Modern Languages[/h] - [ Diese Seite bersetzen ]
www.numl.edu.pk/ - Im Cachehnliche Seiten
Sector H-9, Islamabad +92-51-9257646-50 [email protected] ... The University began as an institute in 1970 to help people communicate and understand each ...

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
the trauma is what the hell our agencies and army doing ?
cant they handle them, publish all criminal acts of such eliments and use people's power to hange them all to free pakistan from all ills.
if our establishement is also silent it means they are supporting the destruction of pakistan.
Allah hi rehem karay. ameen

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A very nice article by Anis sahib

Anis sahib nay durya ko kuzay mein bund ker dia aur phir kuzay ko samunder mein phaink dia
Jub kuchh ursay baad samunder issay phir sahil per phainkay ga, kissi ko millay ga, kuza kholnay per
Yeh jin bahir niklay ga to phir hum sochein gay kiss simmat bhagna hay. Jaldi kia hay ji?

Anis sahib nay khahmakhah tukleef ki, durya nay to samunder mein waisay hi girr jana tha!

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
@garry
apnay India par hanso jiss main pore dunia ka highest child prostitution and poverty hay, it's a dumb hole jahan secs main hundreds poor bachay paida hoo rehay hain, hansna hay tuu apnay failed missile tests and zat pat par hanso yahan aa kar **** na machao