Critical Analysis On Imran Khan PTI ???????? ?????? (Merged)

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
CHORAHA - Jan 30th 2009

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpgJaCWRjSk[/video]

FULL Show

[awaztv:3q2i946a]http://77.68.56.138/video_store/Jan2010/Choraha30jan2010.flv[/awaztv:3q2i946a]

[zshare1:3q2i946a]SID=dl078&FID=71895128&FN=choraha_30thjan10.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&H=718951281cdaf0b5[/zshare1:3q2i946a]

frnd

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Choraha 30th January 2010

Im surprised to hear from these people comments about Imran Khan. Im not allowed to swear that why im not searing, otherwise you know about Nzair naji( i dont thing so he has any shame), .

adnanax

Voter (50+ posts)

i am not disappointed after hearing the comments on imran khan from a third grade so called danishwar naji....and a man who under great complex of the west i mean hassan nisar.......do u remember guys the video in which hassan nisar said there is not a single big name in muslim history.....let me try to answer him .....just see the following videos. just wanna give that stupid guy a shut up call.

[videoww.youtube.com/user/1001Inventions#p/u/10/msE_bGJUzVE[/videoww.youtube.com/user/1001Inventions#p/u/20/2oEGGGK4mdE[/videoww.youtube.com/user/1001Inventions#p/u/22/uPJYTgieu4Q[/youtube]

balochkhan

Citizen

Brothers STOP watching these pseudo intelectuals, Mufad Parast, Hassan Nisar and Nazeer Naji alike....

rizwan1003

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

frnd said:
Im surprised to hear from these people comments about Imran Khan. Im not allowed to swear that why im not searing, otherwise you know about Nzair naji( i dont thing so he has any shame), .

You shouldn't be surprised at all, a lot of people in Pakistan like that. Actually right now we haven't matured, our democratic process, enough to elect a person like Imran Khan. He should take these comments very seriously, we all know how the elections go in our beloved country. With the support of some youth he can't become the PM of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Although, I won't say that he should follow Shaukat Aziz's path but I think making alliance with other Politicians/Parties should be an option. I guess he has enough experience now and will be able to fetch a few seats in the Assembly in the next elections.

rizwan1003

balochkhan said:
Brothers STOP watching these pseudo intelectuals, Mufad Parast, Hassan Nisar and Nazeer Naji alike....

Thats not the way to go brother. We shouldn't close our eyes like a pigeon and if you are an Imran Khan's fan, I would say that we should rather fight like Imran tiger.

rizwan1003

adnanax said:
i am not disappointed after hearing the comments on imran khan from a third grade so called danishwar naji....and a man who under great complex of the west i mean hassan nisar.......do u remember guys the video in which hassan nisar said there is not a single big name in muslim history.....let me try to answer him .....just see the following videos. just wanna give that stupid guy a shut up call.

[videoww.youtube.com/user/1001Inventions#p/u/10/msE_bGJUzVE[/videoww.youtube.com/user/1001Inventions#p/u/20/2oEGGGK4mdE[/videoww.youtube.com/user/1001Inventions#p/u/22/uPJYTgieu4Q[/youtube]

You are right brother, Muslims have produced a lot of big names in the history. There were great scientists who invented lot of things. But where are they now. What is our contribution to the present scientific advancement. I think Hassan Nisar is a bit harsh, otherwise he is just trying to open our eyes. We can't, as a nation, live in nostalgia and keep telling ourselves that our forefathers were great. We should, rather, wake up and open our eyes to the reality of this world. Muslims are way behind the west at the moment, we are using their technologies, we don't have a single university like Harvard or Stanford in the entire Muslim world. Apparently we don't have any contribution to the modern science. Our rulers in the middle east, instead of building research institutes and universities, are asking westerners to build seven star hotels and man made islands for them. They feel pride in driving the Gold plated cars rather than educating Muslim world and eradicating poverty.

I know these facts are really harsh but I think this is the wake up call. We should get out of that thought that, "Muslims were great". We should ask ourselves that, "What we are now?"

P.S: I here want to mention that I am NOT a Qadiyani or any other sort of non-Muslim. I know some stereotypes on this forum have a habit of labeling people Qadiyani, who dare to differ their staunch molvi type thinking.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Critical Analysis On Imran Khan PTI ???????? ??????

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpgJaCWRjSk[/video]

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Critical Analysis On Imran Khan PTI ???????? ??????

Nazir Naji : Sharabi,

Hassan Nisar : Traitor

Altaf Hussain : Britisher!

observer

Citizen

wot else do u expect from sh1t head bigots like nazeer naji and hassan nisar..... they're established touts and on payroll of left wingers.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Extremely Credible, Honourable Janab Nazir Sahab - The Person Who Everyone Listens To....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vKHMBgdRM8[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaD_4Xqott0[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZVI22E7LU4[/video]

sahilbaig

Citizen

acualy this is golden time for the enemies of pakistan to spread disinformation in pakistan they have their own agandas against pakistan people like hassan nisar
nazir naji mubashar luqman and ect if you analies their point of view in current
sinario they all speak from same tone because their backrounds are same
they belong to same jimat qadiyani tabka thats is 100% trure.they are preparing
for task that their leaders in western countries like USA and CANADA has given them
mind you guys they are very strong in these countries.then ever they are talking about
in their comunities now are never.they want to take revenge on pakistan to punish
every one who belive they are kafirz. they have very much sport in pakistan.like MQM
some fron PPP.GEO tv guy name muhammed malik.they talk against GEN hameed gul.
IMRAN KHAN DR QADEER KHAN ILAMA MUHAMMED IQBAL.they are very much active in pakistani media. agrassion in their tone very much vissiable.but they wont succeed
never ever INSHALLAH

love Pak

I also think IK is wrong here.This country needs no elections. As is clear from the bye elections, people dont want change.They are happy with this system and these politicians.
Allah Most High says: Whatever misfortune happens to you, is because of the things your hands have wrought (42:30).. And He says: Thus do we make the wrongdoers turn to each other, because of what they earn (6:129

S

Siasati

That's a classic video.

I would like to save it and show it to these fools once Imran becomes the president.

What a bunch of idiots [funnny]

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

rizwan1003 said:
You are right brother, Muslims have produced a lot of big names in the history. There were great scientists who invented lot of things. But where are they now. What is our contribution to the present scientific advancement. I think Hassan Nisar is a bit harsh, otherwise he is just trying to open our eyes. We can't, as a nation, live in nostalgia and keep telling ourselves that our forefathers were great. We should, rather, wake up and open our eyes to the reality of this world. Muslims are way behind the west at the moment, we are using their technologies, we don't have a single university like Harvard or Stanford in the entire Muslim world. Apparently we don't have any contribution to the modern science. Our rulers in the middle east, instead of building research institutes and universities, are asking westerners to build seven star hotels and man made islands for them. They feel pride in driving the Gold plated cars rather than educating Muslim world and eradicating poverty.

I know these facts are really harsh but I think this is the wake up call. We should get out of that thought that, "Muslims were great". We should ask ourselves that, "What we are now?"

P.S: I here want to mention that I am NOT a Qadiyani or any other sort of non-Muslim. I know some stereotypes on this forum have a habit of labeling people Qadiyani, who dare to differ their staunch molvi type thinking.
Well said brother.
Tottaly agree with you.

Cupertino

Voter (50+ posts)
A realistic and harsh (for PTI supporters) analysis of where IK stands in politics. At the end of the day 'proof is in the pudding'. To prove all these analysts wrong, PTI need to start winning. It has been over 12 years and still there is no one constituency which we can call as PTI seat @ NA or PA level. Maybe Mianwali but even that one is disputed since IK won that seat in 2002 and there are reports about ISI support during that election, which IK admitted himself about 2002 elections.

In my mind, IK should focus on social and charity services. The amount of time and energy he had spend on politics in last 12 years, if that that was directed towards charity and social work, he could have made a big difference in our society.

In case he continues on this political path, then he need someone mature and wise enough to help his guide thru this path (not idiots like Hameed Gul and Qazi Hussain). I remember that cricket great, Ian Chappel, once said that Pakistan could have never won the 1992 World Cup without Javed Miandad. I believe what IK needs is the political equivalent of genius and street smart Javed Miandad who can guide him thru the political roadmap.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nazeer Naji and Hassan Nisar type people are very closed to MQM, they will never understand what I.K says............or they don,t want to understand ?????
Imran can,t offer a Lifafa to any of them...........so let Naji to have T.C..........for
Zardari and when Nawaz Shareef comes in power he will do the same for him.........

These both so called Danishwar are talking stupid things............I will give them 100 marks of T.C...........(perhaps in Karachi people don,t know but ask some punjabi the meaning of T.C )

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
whenever there is a change is going to be happaned, all these culprits who are the agents of explioters, looters, terrorists try their best to resist it.
We should be clear on the right path advocated by Imran and follow his committement. No need to say what the quran says about these so called supporters of change are actually "Munaffiqeen".
The nation is clear on the way to go ahead in the direction to establish a just and fair system as adovcated by Imran khan.