CNN Unwelcome: Muslims Next Door Soledad O'Brien !!!

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The country called USA is a country of most stupid people on the face of the earth who believe their TV only. The government of USA has started a campaign against Muslims and soon we may see that Muslims will be put into concentration camps. SP much for Liberty and justice. I would like Muslims to keep their Masajid simple and throw out the thoughts of have Islamic Centers with gyms and other useless stuff out of Masajid projects.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
I can,t believe how ppl spit out comments about a religion you know nothing about.........
how ignorant this attorney is......
May Allah guide them to right path.....Ameen

Unicorn

Banned
The country called USA is a country of most stupid people on the face of the earth who believe their TV only. The government of USA has started a campaign against Muslims and soon we may see that Muslims will be put into concentration camps. SP much for Liberty and justice. I would like Muslims to keep their Masajid simple and throw out the thoughts of have Islamic Centers with gyms and other useless stuff out of Masajid projects.

They may be the most stupid people on earth but their Great Constitution is on the side of them Muslims.

karachiwala

They may be the most stupid people on earth but their Great Constitution is on the side of them Muslims.

I wish this constitution will help Muslims. From what I see the constitution can be interpreted as per the desires of the individuals which is evident in the movie as well. Also what do you do when the media is out to get you???

karachiwala

I would like to reiterate that Muslims should keep the Masjid projects simple and do make a whole project with swimming pools/tennis courts etc. Masajid should be simple as The Holy Prophet showed through his own example. Making a grand porject in the name of a Masjid can raise a lot of concern as the media will get a chance to create tensions. In this project also if it were just a Masjid I do not think things would have turned that ugly.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Inshanallah they will suffer defeat and humiliation, it's amazing how illiterate and ill informed people are, they have absolutely no knowledge of Islam and they say stupid things. I blame US media for creating hysteria and false propaganda for their political gains.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

So is the constitution of India, but India does not respect desires of Kashmiris, Indian constitution does not condone people like Modi, but not only he is allowed to do dispicable things, he is supported by many for horrible things he does, go figure.

Se that is my point, those who oppose Islam do it because they are discriminating folks who are ignominious oh the beauty of Islam. more they talk about Islam, the more it will spread. As truth will ultimately win.

therefor for u UNICORN i put this video to see how Islam is being accepted by young and old and those who want to believe in a Religion which makes sense of Almighty God.S.W.T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcxQtLNUBfk

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
I wish this constitution will help Muslims. From what I see the constitution can be interpreted as per the desires of the individuals which is evident in the movie as well. Also what do you do when the media is out to get you???

I don't know which movie you have been watching the courts in this case has ruled in favor of the Mosque. The people who oppose the Mosque believe that it will radicalize Muslims and they site several terrorists who are in custody to prove their point.

You should do your part with deeds that will project a good image for Muslims than this issue will never raise its ugly head.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
So is the constitution of India, but India does not respect desires of Kashmiris, Indian constitution does not condone people like Modi, but not only he is allowed to do dispicable things, he is supported by many for horrible things he does, go figure.

Se that is my point, those who oppose Islam do it because they are discriminating folks who are ignominious oh the beauty of Islam. more they talk about Islam, the more it will spread. As truth will ultimately win.

therefor for u UNICORN i put this video to see how Islam is being accepted by young and old and those who want to believe in a Religion which makes sense of Almighty God.S.W.T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcxQtLNUBfk

Kashmirs have exactly same rights as any other citizen of India.

It was Indian Constitution that imposed a heavy fine on the company that discriminated with a Muslim buyer of property and imposed a large amount in punitive compensation for the Buyer. Our constitution and secular democracy is only a few years old, unlike US. In next 50 years we will make more inroads to solidify the constitution and secular democracy.

It is up to you to project the beauty of Islam to the masses, that way you will attract more people. I can post as many videos of people who have left Islam so lets not have that competition.

Last edited:

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
POPCORN better not start this debate about Kashmir and religion, I can post videos people left Islam??? what a joke. Are these the people who are paid to do that I remember in Australia and NZ few people claimed asylum on the basis that they have left Islam and they feared death but later after pretending for few years they revealed the truth and left these countries to go back, western media did so much propaganda about violence in Islam and all that kinda crap but were humiliated when same people said they couldn't live with the lies and deception and just couldn't take it anymore. It's funny you have the gutts to talk about Kashmir and religion here despite knowing WHAT THE TRUTH IS, SUCH AN IGNORANT IDIOT, we can have arguments for the sake of arguments or try to prove a point but it WON'T CHANGE THE TRUTH AND REALITY.

Unicorn

Banned
POPCORN better not start this debate about Kashmir and religion, I can post videos people left Islam??? what a joke. Are these the people who are paid to do that I remember in Australia and NZ few people claimed asylum on the basis that they have left Islam and they feared death but later after pretending for few years they revealed the truth and left these countries to go back, western media did so much propaganda about violence in Islam and all that kinda crap but were humiliated when same people said they couldn't live with the lies and deception and just couldn't take it anymore. It's funny you have the gutts to talk about Kashmir and religion here despite knowing WHAT THE TRUTH IS, SUCH AN IGNORANT IDIOT, we can have arguments for the sake of arguments or try to prove a point but it WON'T CHANGE THE TRUTH AND REALITY.

Before you read my response read what I am responding to before you fly of the handle.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Jihad to bhai yeh log(muslims) ker rehay hain....
Allah hum ko hidayat aur uss per istakamat ataa farmaye. ameen

Mughal1

Islam is great or not depends on how people look at it.

If one looks at islam as it is in the quran then islam is great because its moral values are great beyond a shadow of doubt.

If one looks at what wicked muslims elite and mullahs have been doing and takes that as islam then of course even muslims are getting fed up with that islam so why not nonmuslims?

It is time people tried and understood the difference and sided with what is right and good for mankind and stopped the spread of evil in the name of islam.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...en-plz!-Nice-Column-by-Orya-Maqbool-Jan/page5

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?50607-Pakistan-religion-secularism-amp-tribalism

ASQR1

Kashmirs have exactly same rights as any other citizen of India.

It was Indian Constitution that imposed a heavy fine on the company that discriminated with a Muslim buyer of property and imposed a large amount in punitive compensation for the Buyer. Our constitution and secular democracy is only a few years old, unlike US. In next 50 years we will make more inroads to solidify the constitution and secular democracy.

It is up to you to project the beauty of Islam to the masses, that way you will attract more people. I can post as many videos of people who have left Islam so lets not have that competition.

let us see the type videos u talk about , and i will make a prediction here re. those videos, that u talk about, those who left Islam will either be crazy, money hungry or love corruption, gambling and sex, all satanic acts. U will not be able to show a scholar leaving Islam, as a matter of fact scholars of other Religions when they study Islam they convert, those who leave are uneducated, ignorant of the facts.

You claim that Kashmiris are protected under Indian law, what a joke, if they are than why they have a no choice, why the choice which is not being provided.

read and be enlightened.

Institutionalised discrimination in India’s constitution

http://sabhlokcity.com/2011/03/institutionalised-discrimination-in-indias-constitution/

Options in Indian Occupied Kashmir: What should India do?

Email
Written by moinansari on Sep-26-08 10:47pm

India’s Options in Kashmir

First, the good news for Kashmiris. To the credit of the freedom leaders it must be stated that for the first time in Independent India, a few mainstream newspapers, academicians, public figures and even political parties have expressed their solidarity with freedom struggling Kashmiris and they support an independent Kashmir. That is the biggest asset the poplar uprising has earned since 1947 when conservative India quite tactfully annexed Kashmir and will help in ushering in a free Kashmir at the earliest.

http://www.upr-info.org/IMG/pdf/TPDF_IND_UPR_S1_2008_TripuraPeoplesDemocraticFront_uprsubmission.pdf

Your assumption about India being a Democracy is based on assumption, if looked closely Indian is a racist country with designs to interfere in others lands, as it did in east Pakistan by lies that Pakistan Army raped Bang-la women, read the report and not only be ashamed but apologize to Pakistan and its Army.

http://www.todaysviews.com/?p=851

Last edited:

ASQR1

My questions to unicorn and all others who keep on picking on Islam and Our Holy book Quran.

look at your books, and do not point fingers on ours, stop and look at your books. If you really want to help this world than listen and listen carefully to my advise. My advise is based on justice, fairplay and on human care.

And i will say to you and all other bleeding hearts is to solve the problems of the world by being fair human beings and not by forced occupations, and of killings of innocents, U.N. must solve these problems by general vote and stop injustices in this world. Those who point fingers at our book. very cunning and yet very annoying that those who object to our book are trying to cloud the matters of Justice by their nonsense. so stop nonsense and act like a civilized human being.

In India when One girl killed is one too many. So do not come here telling us what is in Quran that you think needs explanations. Do not make me say things about your holy books because I respect them all and I do not intend to disgrace myself by questioning holy books of other Religions.

One more thing, why is it so that when it comes to dividing. Muslim countries are divided and not Palestine, or India re. Kashmir. or Russia re. Chechnya, why?

cases are Indonesia and Sudan. Why?

Last edited:

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
A Mosque should be a Mosque
Imambargah should be Imambargah
A community center should be community center
You can't merge all into one, just because you are in USA or In Canada!

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
One thing that you all should notice that in spite of majority of the community against the mosque there were some non muslim community memebers from other faiths that stood up with the muslims for their right. That does not happen in the Islamic world. We leave the poor non muslims at the mercy of the extremists and keep our selves unobliged. At least there are some people in that society with some moral. What we have in our society, mere hypocricy. Is this what Islam teaches us? Islam teaches us to stand for the right of every human being and for us the only rightfull people are those to whose maslak we belong.

canadian

One thing that you all should notice that in spite of majority of the community against the mosque there were some non muslim community memebers from other faiths that stood up with the muslims for their right. That does not happen in the Islamic world. We leave the poor non muslims at the mercy of the extremists and keep our selves unobliged. At least there are some people in that society with some moral. What we have in our society, mere hypocricy. Is this what Islam teaches us? Islam teaches us to stand for the right of every human being and for us the only rightfull people are those to whose maslak we belong.

Poor non muslims !!!! At the first available opportunity they would be killed.The other day I saw on GEO TV they were protesting again The Burning of Holy Quran in US.Probably they were taking premptive measures.