CNN Unwelcome: Muslims Next Door Soledad O'Brien !!!

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Poor non muslims !!!! At the first available opportunity they would be killed.The other day I saw on GEO TV they were protesting again The Burning of Holy Quran in US.Probably they were taking premptive measures.

Preemptive measure is an act to prepare oneself for the consequences resulting from an act that knowingly will raise the ire of some people. and you become guilty by depicting non Muslims as victims should know better.

You using preemptive measure here is an indications of you trying to make browny points, is very annoying to say the least.

Now let me begin by giving you a History lesson.

Afghans and people living in north part of Pakistan, known as pashtoons are a people who have the customs that will take life for life, have utmost respect for their holy book and they take their believed very seriously and will not tolerate anyone insulting their beliefs and or making a mockery of them.

Now for you and me being Punjab it may not be part of our thoughts, but than I am not to judge them or any one else. so My advise to you and other who trry to insult them by burning their Holy book is to respect others if you want to be respected and leave them to their beliefs and stop suggesting that your beliefs are better than theirs.

canadian

Preemptive measure is an act to prepare oneself for the consequences resulting from an act that knowingly will raise the ire of some people. and you become guilty by depicting non Muslims as victims should know better.

You using preemptive measure here is an indications of you trying to make browny points, is very annoying to say the least.

Now let me begin by giving you a History lesson.

Afghans and people living in north part of Pakistan, known as pashtoons are a people who have the customs that will take life for life, have utmost respect for their holy book and they take their believed very seriously and will not tolerate anyone insulting their beliefs and or making a mockery of them.

Now for you and me being Punjab it may not be part of our thoughts, but than I am not to judge them or any one else. so My advise to you and other who trry to insult them by burning their Holy book is to respect others if you want to be respected and leave them to their beliefs and stop suggesting that your beliefs are better than theirs.

Yoy mean if an idiotic fool burns a copy of The Holy Quran in US it would be justified to penalize innocent non muslims in Pakistan ??

ASQR1

Yoy mean if an idiotic fool burns a copy of The Holy Quran in US it would be justified to penalize innocent non muslims in Pakistan ??

If an Idiot fool burns the copy of our Holy book, than he deserve to put away in a lunatic home and not run a church and must be treated as such, I do not see this and I see this as an insult to Muslim and you want to call him an idiot and thats that.

No there is blood of ten or more people on his hands, therefore it is only fair that he be tried declard danger to the mankind and punished/put away for the rest of his life.

I am very annoyed about the fact that u try to somehow lesson the crimes by an American as compared to Pakistani by clever ploys like he is a idiot.

The real place for idiot is mental house in chains with mouth mask so that he cannot cause harm by his foul tongue/hands to others.

Last edited:

canadian

If an Idiot fool burns the copy of our Holy book, than he deserve to put away in a lunatice home and not run a church and must be treated as such, I do not see this and I see this as an insult to Muslim and you want to call him an idiot and thats that.

No there is blood of ten or more people on his hands, therefore it is only fairthat he be tried declard danger to the mankind and punished/put away for the rest of his life.

I am very annoyed about the fact that u try to somehow lesson the crimes by an American as compared to Pakistani by clever ploys like he is a idiot.

The real place for idiot is mental house in chains with mouth mask so that he cannot cause harm by his foul tongue/hands to others.

It's upto Pakistani Leaders to take it up with the US Govt.I hope they have enough courage to do that,although I have my doubts.
Complaining about it on this thread will not serve any purpose.We have to be realistic !!!

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
The country called USA is a country of most stupid people on the face of the earth who believe their TV only. The government of USA has started a campaign against Muslims and soon we may see that Muslims will be put into concentration camps. SP much for Liberty and justice. I would like Muslims to keep their Masajid simple and throw out the thoughts of have Islamic Centers with gyms and other useless stuff out of Masajid projects.

they will never be pleased with us unless we accept their beliefs.

ASQR1

It's upto Pakistani Leaders to take it up with the US Govt.I hope they have enough courage to do that,although I have my doubts.
Complaining about it on this thread will not serve any purpose.We have to be realistic !!!

I know what Pakistani leaders are, and that was not my point, my point was that you some how absolve those who insult Islam by saying that they are cooks and on the other hand if they are Muslims you call for their deaths.

Crime is not committed in Pakistan it is committed in U.S.A by this lunatic so he should be brought to courts there.

I am talking about all those including you who have double standard when it come to treating Non Muslims and Muslims for the same crime.

And that is one of the matters Muslims will like to see solved by, equality when deciding about freedom such as those of Palestinians, Kashmiris or Chechen. Muslims see it that non Muslims get their freedom lands within few years from Muslims lands such as east Timor, Sudan etc, but Muslims do not get any consideration for freedom from their oppressors for decades. cases are Kashmir. Philistine. Chechnya. Mindanao in Filipines

And by reading your posts i see your agenda indicates it very clearly. So stop your double standard and let us get on with life in a World fair for all.

As the alternate would be horrible such as a war, this time since all have WMD's and let us hope no one uses them but if they do we will all suffer, so war should be avoided at all costs, and by being fair there is no cost to any one and all live free and happy.

Last edited: