China agrees to control Gwadar Port.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: China has accepted Pakistani request to take control of Gwadar Port

news-31.gif

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Chief Minister Baluchistan Want to run GAWADAR PORT by themselves.. WOW.. Good intentions but... What ever they have in their control are working ok or ??????

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Agreed, people making havoc in Pakistan are terrorists. How about people outside Pakistan e.g. Afghanistan who are making havoc, a mujahideen?

No, off course not, who said that? OK, I give you a poser, when India was under the British rule people who stood up against British who were they, freedom fighters or terrorists? lets use your own dictionary.

mdanishtaha

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Chinese build a base for the Pakistan navy

BEIJING—Pakistan's defense minister said China has agreed to take over operation of the strategically positioned but underused port of Gwadar, and that Islamabad would like the Chinese to build a base there for the Pakistani navy.

Ahmad Mukhtar gave no clear timetable on the possible change at Gwadar, on Pakistan's western coast, which is currently managed by a Singaporean government company. But his statement Saturday is the latest illustration of how Pakistan is portraying China as a powerful alternative ally and aid source if the U.S. scales down military assistance for Islamabad in the aftermath of Osama bin Laden's killing.

China is eager to expand its influence in Pakistan over the long term, but is wary of the country's chronic instability, which was highlighted late Sunday when a Pakistani naval base was attacked in the western port of Karachi, about 300 miles southeast of Gwadar.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Chinese build a base for the Pakistan navy

This is possible when there is a sincere leadership...Traitors only sell,they don't follow the trade policy.

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)

The way Chinese Govt is helping Pakistan, looks like Chinese facilities Inside Pakistan will come under attack very soon............India might be training people already in Afghanistan..................

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)

I don't know why we trust everyone .. china is really a good friend but we should only get support from him we need technology and that's it..
we have the best Army who can defend the country except few HARAM KHOOR GENERALS .

I personally think we should get the technology from chine if we need and remove all foreign Army from Pakistan including American army.

I wish .. but the reality is different.