China again bans fasting and prayers in ramdhan

zanib

These kind of news are totally rubbish, I am living in china, there is a freedom to perform their true religious activities so please do not diffuse such type of fake and false posts(buribaat)

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Between 1963 and 1973 , it was china which largely benefited from ties with Pakistan, Pakistan was used as proxy via Bhutto in 1965 war against india to Pakistan's detriment .

In 1971 china felt perhaps rightly that East Pakistan crisis was synthetic and aim seems to suckin china and Russia into some kind of border war with USA to laugh . It in the end did not help Pakistanis.

Pakistani leadership did not have the benefit of seeing old you tube clippings that USA leaders and Chinese communist party leaders already knew each other well decades earlier and we the Pakistanis are being fooled in expecting returns for introducing them! .

After 1973 China did help Pakistan. However with USA at the neck of china in the 1960s , With India aiming to clip Tibet , not to be added was Pakistan supported by the West to clinch Muslim china .

If USA were to leave Indian ocean and the gulf , it remains to be seen what the attitude of chinese will be to Pakistan and of Indians to the gulf arab states.

Already Pak china corridor of Nawaz seems to be some kind of corridor for Indian trade to china on close examination.

As far as Chinese Muslims are concerned whether persecuted or not are they numerically more in their area than they were when bhutto brought china into Pak policy possibly to benefit or detriment of Chinese Muslims this only history will describe .

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Be aware of enemies of Pakistan and Friends of Pakistan by the way indians are hahmmn.... perei janjeh tay koon nachay tay kioun nachay.

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I knew this will be your next question.:) By this example you will understan my logic, if khanharipur say something against me than i will reply him strongly but if you write than i will think it must be in my benefits that is why you wrote. Understand? this is called friendship and in urdu we say Husan e zan:)

isey urdu mein line maarna kehtey hain :lol:

Humi

Shame on China! Why don't Pakistanis raise their voices? We are under the impression that Chinese are our friends unconditionally...Sure, they have been very helpful towards us...but its a friendship because of our similar strategic interests not necessarily because we have the most honourable intentions for eachother in our hearts...

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
isey urdu mein line maarna kehtey hain :lol:

line marna hoti to page per aapko dikhane ki kia zarorat thi, aik misal di hai k india agar kuch kare to woh lazmi humare khilaf hota hai yeh hindu nature hai lekin China humara friend hai aur woh terrorism ki ijazat nahi deta warna super power kaise ban jate.:P

Believer12

if pakistani muslims have such attitude towards their muslim brothers in china then by what logic they protest when some palestinian and iraqi militant groups have good relationship with india...

the enemies of muslims are our enemies whether enemies of muslims of china, kashmir ,iraq, afghanistan,palestine or chechnya..

we should not be hypocrite like saddam husain who raised voices of jihaad against usa but always favoured india over kashmir issue...

we should not be hypocrite like palestinian militant groups like al-aqsaa brigade and some other groups which have very close ties with india...

i remember back in 2006,2007 when anti-american and anti-zionist speeches of iranian president mahmood ahmadenijaad were at its peak... many pakistani newspapers openly praised ahmadenijad and declared him as hero..
then iran once tried to strengthen its ties to india... then some pakistani columnists protested iranian president that you raise voices for palestinians but why are you strengthening ties with those people who kill kashmiris.. those journalists were totally right but are not those journalists behaving in the same way with chinese muslims.. they do not speak for them..

during russian attack on afghanistan some islaamic organizations in the world supported russia including some palestinian militant groups then pakistanis criticized them and said that they are weakining the concept of muslim harmony... now similar role is played by pakistani muslims towards their fellow muslims in china...
نام کے ساتھ ابو لگا کر آپ عربوں کی طرح نہ ھو جایئں میں سینکڑوں فلسطینیوں، صومالیوں، لبنانیوں اور کردیوں کو مل چکا ھوں اور معذرت کے ساتھ انمیں سے کسی ایک کو بھی انسان کا بچہ نھیں پایا،پرلے درجے کے حرامی اور زانی سب مل کر ایک حشیش بھرا حقہ پیتے ھیں۔
آپ یا میں انسے عذاب کو نھیں ٹال سکتے جب تک کہ وھ درست نھیں ھو جاتے۔چین کی مثال دوسری ھے وھاں آپ روزھ رکھیں تو کوی زبردستی آپکے منہ میں پانی نھیں ڈالتا۔ھاں دھشت گردوں سے تعاون کرنے کی پالیسی انکی نھیں ھے پاکستان کے سیکیوریٹی کے ادارے دھشت گردی کو تحفظ دیتے آے ھیں کہ وقت پڑنے پر انکو انڈیا کے خلاف لڑا دیا جاےگا۔پر انڈیا اتنا بے وقوف نھیں کہ جنگ شروع کر کے انکی توجہ اپنی طرف دلاے۔لھذا وھ آپ ھی کے پالتو کے ھاتھوں آپکی شامت دیکھ کر لطف اندوز ھو رھے ھیں۔اور فوجی جرنیل انتظار میں ھیں کہ کب انڈیا حملہ کرے۔یا تو پھر خود ھی جنگ شروع کر دیں تو ان کی کارکردگی بھی سامنے آجاے۔

aamir_uetn

line marna hoti to page per aapko dikhane ki kia zarorat thi, aik misal di hai k india agar kuch kare to woh lazmi humare khilaf hota hai yeh hindu nature hai lekin China humara friend hai aur woh terrorism ki ijazat nahi deta warna super power kaise ban jate.:P
:lol: itni bhi saada baat nahi jitni ab bata rahay hain aap , china hamara frn hai jaisey hum frnz hain :lol: btw ws just kidding :)

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
This looks like another fake account and poor attempt to cause negative feeling between China and Muslim world specially Pakistanis.

The poster is ABU ZAINAB, 20 YEARS OLD from PAKISTAN ... LOLOLOL

Stupid guy does not know what he is doing. Name is Arabic, it means father of Zaibab, which is highly unlikely a Lahori would call himself in his 20s...

TRY AGAIN MR. YOU SEEM TO BE SOMEONE FROM 'RAPE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD'... CERTAINLY YOU ARE NOT 'LOOHRI' OR PAKISTANI....

Last edited:
This looks like another fake account and poor attempt to cause negative feeling between China and Muslim world specially Pakistanis.

The poster is ABU ZAINAB, 20 YEARS OLD from PAKISTAN ... LOLOLOL

Stupid guy does not know what he is doing. Name is Arabic, it means father of Zaibab, which is highly unlikely a Lahori would call himself in his 20s...

TRY AGAIN MR. YOU SEEM TO BE SOMEONE FROM 'RAPE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD'... CERTAINLY YOU ARE NOT 'LOOHRI' OR PAKISTANI....

it is not necessary that i should be father of a girl named zainab if i want to say myself abu zainab..
you can also make kunniyat with the name of your niece or nephew... many sahaabah did that...

moreover the sahaabi abu hurerah was called so because in arabic hurereh means cat and the sahabi abu hurereh ws very fond of keeping cats as pets... there are also many other examples...

as for matter of china then tell me that whether the facts that are mentioned in this thread are true or not... do you the situation in xingiang.. it is a known fact... all muslims living in xingiang say that.... in xingiang the ban is official...

moreover are you a qadiyani...?? if you are not then why you named yourself qadiyanitruth...??

Last edited:
Its totally wrong and baseless….My business partner is now in China…I spoked to him on skype ..He says its totally wrong…every muslim is free to keep fast ….its seems Indian agent propaganda.

this ban is not properly enforced in regions other than xinjiang... xinjiang is a very great area where muslims live in huge majority...
in xinjiang there is ban on fasting.. chinese police go in markets and roads of muslim majority area and offer muslims to eat something.. so some muslims eat food out of fear... there were also such incidents that those muslims who refused to eat were beaten by chinese police...

in this thread some members have said that their relatives and friends in china have said that this is true.. there is ban on fasting in china...

china cannot do this in beijing and other cities where muslims are in minority... for example out of every hundred people there are 5 muslims in a market of beijing or any other city... now chinese police would not do much effort to offer food to 100 people just to break fast of 5 muslims.. however in muslim majority areas like xingiang there is ban on fasting... many people who have visited xingiang have told this...

i do not know exactly about this year, but during the last ramdhan there were many news that chinese police has attacked several mosques in xingiang and tortured the muslims who were performing taraaweeh...

this ramdhan the situation is comparatively little bit easier for muslims as compared to last year... probably china is now more focusing on its flood affected areas this year... there is flood nowadays in china.. so the attention of chinese authouricities is diverted...

but during previous 4 to 5 ramdhans, many muslims were brutally tortured by chinese police because they refused to eat.. china also banned taraweeh.. during taraweeh time chinese police used to attack several mosques and captured those muslims who were performing taraweeh.. when muslim women protested the capture of their relatives, the muslim women were beaten and tortured by chinese police... during all previous ramdhans it was a routine...

during this ramdhan there are comparatively less incidents of torture on muslims and raids on mosques... probably because their is flood in china.. but still some incidents have been reported..

about 3 or four weeks ago about 50 people were killed in xinjiang in clashes between muslims and police..

in mid of 2009 hundreds of muslims were killed in xinjiang.

Last edited:

Junoon123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is the problem with Pakistan. Why are you worried about China and other countries? Look at your own Pakistan where thousands of muslims were killed last year at the hand of other muslims.
The reason why China does not allow to pray is because its a communist country they don't let anyone pray in public.
On the other hand how many mosque bombing or killing of muslims after they came out of Jummah prayer happened in just one last year?
Worry about your own fix your own problem then criticize others.
PS Atleast chinese are not killing their own kind for the past 10 years?

apparently it seems that nawaz sharif is working for enemies of islaam.. nawaz sharif has very good relationship with india and usa.. during last few years nawaz tried very much to please indians.. nawaz came out to be extremely pro-india and pro-usa..

now probably when nawaz had known that china is also enemy of islaam than nawaz thought that why should not i start working for china also...
so now nawaz sharif has also started to please chinese as well....

moazzamniaz

ہمیں دہریوں کی بجاۓ اہل کتاب(امریکہ، یورپ، اسرائیل) سے محبت و الفت رکھنی چاہیے. اسی لیے ہمارے مجاہدین نے افغان جہاد سمیت بیشتر مواقع پر دہریوں کے مقابلے میں اہل کتاب کے ہراول دستے کا کردار ادا کیا ہے

deltaforce

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہمیں دہریوں کی بجاۓ اہل کتاب(امریکہ، یورپ، اسرائیل) سے محبت و الفت رکھنی چاہیے. اسی لیے ہمارے مجاہدین نے افغان جہاد سمیت بیشتر مواقع پر دہریوں کے مقابلے میں اہل کتاب کے ہراول دستے کا کردار ادا کیا ہے

ahle kitab to russia me bhi rahte the , lekin tab bhi aap so called harawal daste ki jeenat the ab aap lagta hai china ke khilaaf harawal dasta me lagna chahte hai , lekin yaad rakhna china wale sare janwar khate hai , ek bhi daste wale ka nam o nishan nahi bachega .(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile).

deltaforce

Senator (1k+ posts)
apparently it seems that nawaz sharif is working for enemies of islaam.. nawaz sharif has very good relationship with india and usa.. during last few years nawaz tried very much to please indians.. nawaz came out to be extremely pro-india and pro-usa..

now probably when nawaz had known that china is also enemy of islaam than nawaz thought that why should not i start working for china also...
so now nawaz sharif has also started to please chinese as well....

ab aap ne bata diya ke u.s.a. ,china, aur india islaam ke dushman hai (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

dost kaun hai ? yeh bataye .