China again bans fasting and prayers in ramdhan

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hmmmmmm..........so if a friend country bans fasting,thats ok but a non friendly country bans it then not ok...........hmmmmm

confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

strange logic

I knew this will be your next question.:) By this example you will understan my logic, if khanharipur say something against me than i will reply him strongly but if you write than i will think it must be in my benefits that is why you wrote. Understand? this is called friendship and in urdu we say Husan e zan:)

zamughal

MPA (400+ posts)
جس نے روزہ رکھنا ہے وہ پابندی میں بھی رکھ لے گا اور جس نے نہیں رکھنا وہ مکہ مکرمہ اور مدینہ منورہ میں بھی نہیں رکھے گا۔ یہاں بھی پتا نہیں کون کون پورے روزے رکھتا ہے۔

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I knew this will be your next question.:) By this example you will understan my logic, if khanharipur say something against me than i will reply him strongly but if you write than i will think it must be in my benefits that is why you wrote. Understand? this is called friendship and in urdu we say Husan e zan:)

ahan...so ure a mind reader too,i better watch out:P on topic: apki logic nahin samajh ayi(serious)

zamughal

MPA (400+ posts)
A peaceful, pious Ramadan observed in Xinjiang Xinhua | 2013-7-19 16:28:10

As the call to prayer rang out through Urumqi, capital of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, at 5:30 am on Friday, tens of thousands of people swarmed into mosques for the first prayer of the day.

Ramadan, which started on July 8 this year, is a month of fasting for Muslims. From sunrise to sunset each day, no adult Muslim is supposed to eat.

This year, Ramadan in Xinjiang is as peaceful and pious as ever.

"Fasting lets us experience the sufferings of hunger and poverty. It strengthens our compassion," said 73-year-old Dawut Parhat. "I stick to fasting and pray fives times a day."

Muslims wake up earlier than usual during Ramadan. Ma Xiufen, an Urumqi resident, got out of bed at 3 a.m. and ate around 4:20 a.m.

"During the day, I spend a lot of time talking about Islam with other Muslims on the Internet," Ma said. "I can learn more about my religion through discussion."

In Yengisar County, Kashgar, Kasenjan had finished his meal by 5 a.m. and after a short prayer, the farmer started to work.

During Ramadan, almost everyone in his village abstains from food throughout the day.

Batur runs a handicraft art store in Urumqi's international bazaar. He said Ramadan did not affect his business.

"Visitors flock to Xinjiang in summer. I'm fasting and my store is open, "Batur said.

Many Muslim-owned restaurants don't open their doors until after 9 p.m. during Ramadan.

"I offer guests bigger portions in Ramadan. I believe Allah will bless my business," said Kerim Aji, a kebab restaurant owner.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/797527.shtml#.UepwYuG9X_R

Believer12

ahan...so ure a mind reader too,i better watch out:P on topic: apki logic nahin samajh ayi(serious)

I am not mind reader :) it was very obvius if i say two different things on same topic than question will be raised. if you dont understan my lgic than do not worry ,you are not alone in this forum:)

these false news spread by extremists or indians,,,,,think if China want to ban muslims than why big mosques are built there?? these people want freedom in China like Pakistan, sorry they would not allow that freedom to kill inocent citizens

india and china both are enemies of islaam and both need to be crushed.. as for big mosques in china, then their are thousands of mosques in india.. india gives substidy to muslims in performing hajj,then now should we also start being apologetic for india as well...

indian soldiers rape muslim women in kashmir so should we ignore these atrocities of indians just because they give substidy to muslims during performing hajj..

china is the only country in the world that has officially banned fasting in ramdhan..

although indians also sometimes stop muslims from practicing in gujraat and kashmir but india did not officially banned muslims from practicing islaam...

as for mosques then the number of mosques in uk and usa is increasing rapidly so are uk and usa also friends of muslims... ?

i remember mubashar luqmaan three or four days ago.. he was talking about the rising prices of eatables in pakistan... he then displayed list of countries where there is substidy for muslims in ramdhan.. i was shocked to know that india also gives substidy to muslims in ramdhan..

now compare the attitude of india and china during ramdhan.. india gives substidy while chinese police beat muslims for fasting in china..

however this does not mean that india is not enemy of islaam.. india is indeed an enemy of islaam.. yesterday or the day before i was listening on tv about the old incident that an indian soldier did blasphemy to qur'aan.. when muslims protested then indians killed probably 16 kashmiri muslims... there are also many other examples of such incidents by indians.. so india is one of the biggest enemies of islaam..

but alongside india chin, uk, france are also enemies of islaam.. hatred for china,india,uk,usa,france is part of my faith... a muslim cannot be true muslim untill he strongly hates china, india, uk, usa, france and other enemies of islaam...

now france banned hijaab but once i saw french president in the opening ceremony of mosque.. he was the chief guest.. so should we not condemn french ban on hijaab just because french president participated in opening ceremony of a mosque..

now france banned hijaab and china banned fasting...

now which thing comes first in islaam...?? hijaab or fasting...?? the answer is fasting off course...

fasting has very much more significance in islaam as compared to hijaab...

although hijaab is compulsory for women in islaam but fasting is many times more compulsory..

although hijaab is also compulsory but it is not among the basic four pillars of islaam i.e:- salaah, zakaah, fasting and hajj...

so china deserves more condemnation as compared to france...

may ALLAAH guide or destroy sympathizers of china, india, france, usa and other enemies of islaam..

Last edited:
جس نے روزہ رکھنا ہے وہ پابندی میں بھی رکھ لے گا اور جس نے نہیں رکھنا وہ مکہ مکرمہ اور مدینہ منورہ میں بھی نہیں رکھے گا۔ یہاں بھی پتا نہیں کون کون پورے روزے رکھتا ہے۔

during last some years there were incidents that chinese police was offering food and drinks to muslims in markets and roads... those muslims who refused to eat were beaten by chinese police

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am not mind reader :) it was very obvius if i say two different things on same topic than question will be raised. if you dont understan my lgic than do not worry ,you are not alone in this forum:)

jese apko meri logic on mal la la nahin samajh aati:P:)

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is objectionable in any other country is also objectionable when done by China. China is occupying Eastern Turkistan against the wishes of its people and has unleashed a reign of terror. The local Uighor Muslim inhabitants are denied basic human rights and Han Chinese are being brought there so as to make Uighors a minority in their own country.

It is a shame that we have kept silence on Chinese atrocities against Uighor Muslims just because we consider China our friend.
Uff; so you are saying that we should make unnecessary hue and cry for Chinese Muslims cause as well.
Remember it's China, not USA; Ghar main ghus k maray ga tum logoon ko. Waisay khamosh rehnay ka China pe ahsaan na kro, jo kr sktay ho kr lo.
Pakistanion k aik Ilaaj, Jamation ka aik Ilaaj, Mullahs k aik Ilaaj, Long Live China.

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai sb ko bara zom- Taqwa lag rha hai.
Start counting at this forum right now, i donot fast in Ramzan.Ab Khush k aik kafir k pta lga liya.

اگر چین کو پابندی لگانا ھوتی تو وھاں اتنی عظیم الشان مساجد کوی مای کا لال بنا سکتا تھا؟
ملک کی چین سے دوستی صرف دو ملکوں کو چبھتی ھے ،،انڈیا اور امریکہ کو
ملک کے غداروں سے ھوشیار رھیں،،انکی نشانی منہ چھپاے ھوے اور کندھے پر رشین کلاشنکوف،لمبی داڑھی سے دھوکا نہ کھایئں وھ تو سکھوں کی بھی ھوتی ھے

india and china both are enemies of islaam and both need to be crushed.. as for big mosques in china, then their are thousands of mosques in india.. india gives substidy to muslims in performing hajj,then now should we also start being apologetic for india as well...?

indian soldiers rape muslim women in kashmir so should we ignore these atrocities of indians just because they give substidy to muslims during performing hajj..

china is the only country in the world that has officially banned fasting in ramdhan..

although indians also sometimes stop muslims from practicing in gujraat and kashmir but india did not officially banned muslims from practicing islaam...

as for mosques then the number of mosques in uk and usa is increasing rapidly so are uk and usa also friends of muslims... ?

i remember mubashar luqmaan three or four days ago.. he was talking about the rising prices of eatables in pakistan... he then displayed list of countries where there is substidy for muslims in ramdhan.. i was shocked to know that india also gives substidy to muslims in ramdhan..

now compare the attitude of india and china during ramdhan.. india gives substidy while chinese police beat muslims in china..

however this does not mean that india is not enemy of islaam.. india is indeed an enemy of islaam.. yesterday or the day before i was listening on tv about the old incident that an indian soldier did blasphemy to qur'aan.. when muslims protested then indians killed probably 16 kashmiri muslims... there are also many other examples of such incidents by indians.. so india is one of the biggest enemies of islaam..

but alongside india chin, uk, france are also enemies of islaam.. hatred for china,india,uk,usa,france is part of my faith... a muslim cannot be true muslim untill he strongly hates china, india, uk, usa, france and other enemies of islaam...

now france banned hijaab but once i saw french president in the opening ceremony of mosque.. he was the chief guest.. so should we not condemn french ban on hijaab just because french president participated in opening ceremony of a mosque..

now france banned hijaab and china banned fasting...

now which thing comes first in islaam...?? hijaab or fasting...?? the answer is fasting off course...

fasting has very much more significance in islaam as compared to hijaab...

although hijaab is compulsory for women in islaam but fasting is many times more compulsory..

although hijaab is also compulsory but it is not among the basic four pillars of islaam i.e:- salaah, zakaah, fasting and hajj...

so china deserves more condemnation as compared to france...

may ALLAAH guide or destroy sympathizers of china, india, france, usa and other enemies of islaam..

Last edited:

mohammad.khan85

Voter (50+ posts)
Indians are no tour friends but China is friend, we have few thousands army troops on the Chinese border but few hundred thousands on the Indian border.secret agencies always got reports involvement of India in Balochistan ane relations with TTP but never ever they blamed China for these atrocities.So I will condemoned if India will ban the muslims.:)

haha you are out of your mind now LOL :lol:

jason

Start counting at this forum right now, i donot fast in Ramzan.Ab Khush k aik kafir k pta lga liya.
What you do you are answerable but do not discourage others to practice Islam.the thread is not about you but about chinese muslims who want to practice Islam and are being stopped from doing so.

zamughal

MPA (400+ posts)

میرے کہنے کا مقصد تھا کہ چین میں پابندی کے باوجود بھی لوگ روزے رکھیں گے ۔ آپ تو اپنے اوپر لے گئے اب پتا نہیں کس وجہ سے روزہ نہیں رکھتے ۔ ویسے روزہ نہ رکھنا بھی کوئی قابل فخر بات نہیں ہے۔

میرے کہنے کا مقصد تھا کہ چین میں پابندی کے باوجود بھی لوگ روزے رکھیں گے ۔ آپ تو اپنے اوپر لے گئے اب پتا نہیں کس وجہ سے روزہ نہیں رکھتے ۔ ویسے روزہ نہ رکھنا بھی کوئی قابل فخر بات نہیں ہے۔

not fasting is sin but making fun of fasting or anything related to islaam is clear and open kufr... we should differrentiate between these two things...

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am pleased with your reply. Thanks.
keep "Ibadat" as personal. baki rhe naam Khuda k.

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
What you do you are answerable but do not discourage others to practice Islam.the thread is not about you but about chinese muslims who want to practice Islam and are being stopped from doing so.
Totally agree with you.
Every one must be free as to fast in China or not to fast in saudia and Pakistan.
Keep faith personal.

zamughal

MPA (400+ posts)
india and china both are enemies of islaam and both need to be crushed.. . .

As you said in first line, you want to crush India and china because they are enemies of Islam. Suppose if you have power than you will kill more than 2 billion people. if a non-Muslim die he will go to hell for sure. so you are wishing 2 billion people go to hell. Is it true spirit of Islam???

and especially for those Muslims who live in non-Muslim countries and other Muslims in general:

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
الم (1)
A.L.M.
أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَن يُتْرَكُوا أَن يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ (2)
Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?

وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۖ فَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْكَاذِبِينَ (3)
We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false.

أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ أَن يَسْبِقُونَا ۚ سَاءَ مَا يَحْكُمُونَ (4)
Do those who practise evil think that they will get the better of Us? Evil is their judgment!

مَن كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَاءَ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ أَجَلَ اللَّهِ لَآتٍ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (5)
For those whose hopes are in the meeting with Allah (in the Hereafter, let them strive); for the term (appointed) by Allah is surely coming and He hears and knows (all things).

وَمَن جَاهَدَ فَإِنَّمَا يُجَاهِدُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَنِيٌّ عَنِ الْعَالَمِينَ (6)
And if any strive (with might and main), they do so for their own souls: for Allah is free of all needs from all creation