Cheif Justice ko yeh nahi karna chahiya Tha

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)

Baat shuru ke hay ,tu door talak jae gi (
I can paste thousands of pictures ,including hundred thousands of pictures of each Lavish Luxurious palaces of Chukidaars of poor and hungry nation)

imgres
imgres
October-12-1999-Pakistan-Armys-coup-300x193.jpg

imgres
imgres
imgres
DHA%20HQ.jpg

I was waiting for thousands of pictures....... DHA ... man grow up please..... by the way the value of defence is just because of people like us, who are dying to live there, offering higher and higher prices and make it untouchable....
Why we want to live in garrisons, or closer to garrisons???? if you guys hate teh armed forces so much just boycott all the hospitals, colonies, Schools, etc etc...............

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was waiting for thousands of pictures....... DHA ... man grow up please..... by the way the value of defence is just because of people like us, who are dying to live there, offering higher and higher prices and make it untouchable....
Why we want to live in garrisons, or closer to garrisons???? if you guys hate the armed forces so much just boycott all the hospitals, colonies, Schools, etc etc...............

Thats a typical Army's Brahman mentality. They don't tolerate poor ,nangay , bokhay , stinky pakistani people around their housing societies ,colonies ,hospitals , golf clubs , schools and shopping malls. Zalil Chaukidaars.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Thats a typical Army's Brahman mentality. They don't tolerate poor ,nangay , bokhay , stinky pakistani people around their housing societies ,colonies ,hospitals , golf clubs , schools and shopping malls. Zalil Chaukidaars.
u are
And that is a Typical Complex under nourished, premature born mentality .... I gave you the choice but stilll you cant help it, I would advise that Next time you are in flood affectee area, (God Forbid) earth quake, some loved one is dying, Sikhs/Hindus entering your houses and harassing your family ... dont call you Army, call the Army of the country of your choice.......

I dont think you have ever seen anything... or have done anything for this country except posting the stupid comments and tarnishing the image of one of teh prestigious institution of Pakistan.

btw tell me the fact arent you from the rejected Lot of ISSB???? because i have seen many who has some history..

Pakistan foj Zinda Bad
Paksitan Painda Bad

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
u are
And that is a Typical Complex under nourished, premature born mentality .... I gave you the choice but stilll you cant help it, I would advise that Next time you are in flood affectee area, (God Forbid) earth quake, some loved one is dying, Sikhs/Hindus entering your houses and harassing your family ... dont call you Army, call the Army of the country of your choice.......

I dont think you have ever seen anything... or have done anything for this country except posting the stupid comments and tarnishing the image of one of teh prestigious institution of Pakistan.

btw tell me the fact arent you from the rejected Lot of ISSB???? because i have seen many who has some history..

Pakistan foj Zinda Bad
Paksitan Painda Bad

Unfortunately I got more than 80% in Fsc , but if fortunately I got 45% in Fsc then definitely I would try ISSB, no better option for 45% dumbs than ISSB.
By the way , when u r going to free Kashmir ................., I am giving you 600 hundreds years more to free Kashmir. But everybody knows that you can not free Kashmir.As you can only conquer Pakistan.(Already did 4 times).

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Unfortunately I got more than 80% in Fsc , but if fortunately I got 45% in Fsc then definitely I would try ISSB, no better option for 45% dumbs than ISSB.
By the way , when u r going to free Kashmir ................., I am giving you 600 hundreds years more to free Kashmir. But everybody knows that you can not free Kashmir.As you can only conquer Pakistan.(Already did 4 times).

Despite this fact Why do you STINK ??? I mean there has to be some kind of history behind this behavior, becuase this is not a normal....... there must be something happened with you, i hope nothing happened during your NCC :)

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys chill out and stop this propaganda against your OWN men

we are all one and this is going to be our strength ... in future conflicts..

lets show the whole world that we are a peace loving and a strong nation

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Ok Alpha I take your advice. But do tell me how can I get cheap applause and win the hearts of the enemies of Madin-e-Sani, if I stop abusing:
1. Pakistan.
2. Pak Army
3. ISI
4. Pro Pakistan elements
5. Anything which goes in the interest of Muslim Ummah.
6. Anybody who reminds me the glory of my forefathers.
7. Anything who makes feel ashamed by not fulfilling my duties to my nation.
(serious) (serious) (serious)​

If you have some answer to my queries then do tell me, otherwise let me blacken my face with the continuation the aforementioned practices.

Last edited:

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)

Now we can start some light talks ,

My first problem is that ,I am very sensitive patriotic Pakistani.
When I want to discover the real root cause of problems of Pakistan ,then All the paths unfortunately leads to the Army.

Here is no need to mention those problems.

I live in Europe ,I have interactions with all the nationalities , I know their caliber.I know Pakistanis are the most dynamic ,brilliant and intelligent people.Further more Pakistan is exceptionally blessed with huge natural resources. Despite all of that we become joke to the outside world ,whyyyyyyyyyyyy,............. all the paths leads to the Army.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Now we can start some light talks ,

My first problem is that ,I am very sensitive patriotic Pakistani.
When I want to discover the real root cause of problems of Pakistan ,then All the paths unfortunately leads to the Army.

Here is no need to mention those problems.

I live in Europe ,I have interactions with all the nationalities , I know their caliber.I know Pakistanis are the most dynamic ,brilliant and intelligent people.Further more Pakistan is exceptionally blessed with huge natural resources. Despite all of that we become joke to the outside world ,whyyyyyyyyyyyy,............. all the paths leads to the Army.

If you don't mind I would request you to please do have a look at:

1. The authentic sayings of The Lost Prophet pbuh on the issue of the end of times and its signs.

2. The protocols of the Elders of Zion http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm -----------http://www.solargeneral.com/library/protocols-of-zion.pdf-----And their true explanation by Henry Ford (Ford Motors) in his landmark book "The International Jew"------http://www.radioislam.org/ford/index.htm

3. Once on my request listen to Mr. Alex Jone, Webster Tarpley, Max Kasier, Senator Raun Paul.

If you have already gone through these reference, then please forgive my ignorance, as I have limited knowledge.

Wadaich

can any body tell me what does 'chavalein' means. seems like a misspelled word

If you assure me that at this stage of your age your knees and muscles work well and can catch the sparrow, instead ending up catching a "billi" I am among the one who can interpret the word "Chavalein".

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
What ever you have written just make my point more stronger that you are suffering from some kind of complexes, I even doubt that you are a Pakistani or not, because I know for sure that many Indians here here with the fake ID's.

[hilar] Let me figure it out ---- me being an Indian suffering from kinda complexes ----mmmm--- Shabaash ! You have hit the jackpot ! This is what I was expecting from a "pea-brained" like you.

You want to know what happened in Balochistan, who is sponsoring the Baloch insurgency, who is sponsoring the terrorist activites in NWA, and Sawat, there had been credable evidences that Indians have been providing weapons, money and trainings to the people in balochistan, and in FATA.

Come out of these filthy arguments ---- A crop cultivated by our beloved Generals is now reap --- Indians have their own axe to grind so they are enjoying the cutting season with dissident groups. Rona kis baat ka ? Who forced army to join "war on terror"?

What to say about a nation or people who take money from the enemey to destroy own country, Even in Quran it is said " that the people who are responsible for the un-rest (FASAD) in the country, cut their one hand and one leg from opposite directions so that no one else makes this FASAD"

Yes I agree but what about a whole institution taking money from a super power to kill its own countrymen who used to be front-line allies in war against Soviets.

I think you need to read more about the history, donot rely on Capital Talk, and Geo news, please read some books about the Bangladesh, and you will come to know what "Laurals" were brought by Mr Bhutto. Who said that anyone going to Dhaka may uski tangeen tor doon ga, Why the autonomy was not given to bangali people? that issue was messed up by the politicians and then they put army to take the blame..

فوجی بھائی آپکو سروسز بک کلب کونسی کتابیں پڑھنے کو دیتا ہے ؟ میں نے کب بھٹو کو فرشتہ کہا ہے ؟ لیکن جب بھٹو ٹانگیں توڑنے کی دھمکیاں دے رہا تھا تو صدر پاکستان اور چیف مارشل لا ایڈمنسٹریٹر یحییٰ خان صاحب ایوان صدر کے کسی کونے میں (جنرل رانی کے ہمراہ ) ضرور تہجد پڑھ رہے ہونگے اور انھیں پتا ہی نا چلا ہو گا ---- انتہا ہے معصومیت کی کہ ١٩٥٨ سے ١٩٧١ تک لگاتار اور براہ راست حکومت کرنے والی فوج کتنی معصوم اور بے بس تھی کہ اسکی ناک کے نیچے سیاستدان رنگ رلیاں منا رہے تھے اور وہ عبادت گزاری میں شب بیداری کر رہے تھے --- بنگالیوں کو "اٹانومی" کس نے دینی تھی ؟

So I would advise to be a Pakistani, and Stop using Bad words about the institution. and let me assure you till teh time thsi institution is intact Pakistan Exists, the day it is not there Paksitan will not exist... So choice is yours if you guys want to live like Falistanies, bosnians your coice.... as this nation has chosen Zardari as a leader.

This institution has to improve its image in the eyes of nation, by concrete steps. It wasn't the distant past when military men were barred from wearing uniforms in civilian areas, such was the level of hatred against them. Eye wash and jingoistic propaganda will not work anymore. We want it intact and strong but not at the price of blood and sweat of a common man. We don't want it to fight someone else's war.

We want it to respect civilian rule in letter and spirit. We don't want NRO sponsored governments imposed on civilians by our 'beloved' army. Let me make it clear that 'holy bully' is not gonna harmed by somebody's bad words but heavens forbid this country will implode by stupid and self righteous actions of Pak army. This is a catch-22 situation.

پہلے بھی قدرت نے سکندر مرزا ' ایوب اور یحییٰ کے "کرموں" کی سزا پوری قوم کو دی تھی

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dear jack sparrow, how you can called them haramkhor........can you put yourself on their duties on borders. let say in simple word ... can you do chokidara of goldmine i don't think so you can able to do.... writing down the comments are very easy to write but practically its hard to put your foot in to their shoe.

Cheif Justice Iftikhar Chaudry ko in Haram khoron k saat photo nahi dena chahiye thi.

1101218985-1.jpg

Last edited:

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)

[hilar] Let me figure it out ---- me being an Indian suffering from kinda complexes ----mmmm--- Shabaash ! You have hit the jackpot ! This is what I was expecting from a "pea-brained" like you.

Come out of these filthy arguments ---- A crop cultivated by our beloved Generals is now reap --- Indians have their own axe to grind so they are enjoying the cutting season with dissident groups. Rona kis baat ka ? Who forced army to join "war on terror"?

Yes I agree but what about a whole institution taking money from a super power to kill its own countrymen who used to be front-line allies in war against Soviets.

فوجی بھائی آپکو سروسز بک کلب کونسی کتابیں پڑھنے کو دیتا ہے ؟ میں نے کب بھٹو کو فرشتہ کہا ہے ؟ لیکن جب بھٹو ٹانگیں توڑنے کی دھمکیاں دے رہا تھا تو صدر پاکستان اور چیف مارشل لا ایڈمنسٹریٹر یحییٰ خان صاحب ایوان صدر کے کسی کونے میں (جنرل رانی کے ہمراہ ) ضرور تہجد پڑھ رہے ہونگے اور انھیں پتا ہی نا چلا ہو گا ---- انتہا ہے معصومیت کی کہ ١٩٥٨ سے ١٩٧١ تک لگاتار اور براہ راست حکومت کرنے والی فوج کتنی معصوم اور بے بس تھی کہ اسکی ناک کے نیچے سیاستدان رنگ رلیاں منا رہے تھے اور وہ عبادت گزاری میں شب بیداری کر رہے تھے --- بنگالیوں کو "اٹانومی" کس نے دینی تھی ؟

This institution has to improve its image in the eyes of nation, by concrete steps. It wasn't the distant past when military men were barred from wearing uniforms in civilian areas, such was the level of hatred against them. Eye wash and jingoistic propaganda will not work anymore. We want it intact and strong but not at the price of blood and sweat of a common man. We don't want it to fight someone else's war.

We want it to respect civilian rule in letter and spirit. We don't want NRO sponsored governments imposed on civilians by our 'beloved' army. Let me make it clear that 'holy bully' is not gonna harmed by somebody's bad words but heavens forbid this country will implode by stupid and self righteous actions of Pak army. This is a catch-22 situation.

پہلے بھی قدرت نے سکندر مرزا ' ایوب اور یحییٰ کے "کرموں" کی سزا پوری قوم کو دی تھی

""This institution has to improve its image in the eyes of nation, by concrete steps. It wasn't the distant past when military men were barred from wearing uniforms in civilian areas, such was the level of hatred against them""

I can only laugh at you on this state of your brain.. how ignorant you are ......

You are hopeless case... grow up stop this Verbal diarrhea

simple_and_peacefull

prove your words for these officers in this photo..... if you can't then take your words back...

in your id pic you shown Kalma taiyaba and in signatures shown your love with our beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH but your views about your muslim brothers shown different....

Assalam o Alaikum,

Very well said!!!

Haram Khor nahi Maha Haram Khor!!!

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
""This institution has to improve its image in the eyes of nation, by concrete steps. It wasn't the distant past when military men were barred from wearing uniforms in civilian areas, such was the level of hatred against them""

I can only laugh at you on this state of your brain.. how ignorant you are ......

You are hopeless case... grow up stop this Verbal diarrhea

A pea brained running short of valid arguments -- can laugh n laugh n laugh --- Hold on and stay put ! You have started this nonsensical debate while I warned you to stay away

Any way you have a great sense of toilet humor with frequent use of words like "shit" and "diarrhea" :angry_smile:

GeoG

What ever you have written just make my point more stronger that you are suffering from some kind of complexes, I even doubt that you are a Pakistani or not, because I know for sure that many Indians here here with the fake ID's. thats what they are doing on Youtube and many other forums.

You want to know what happened in Balochistan, who is sponsoring the Baloch insurgency, who is sponsoring the terrorist activites in NWA, and Sawat, there had been credable evidences that Indians have been providing weapons, money and trainings to the people in balochistan, and in FATA.
What to say about a nation or people who take money from the enemey to destroy own country, Even in Quran it is said " that the people who are responsible for the un-rest (FASAD) in the country, cut their one hand and one leg from opposite directions so that no one else makes this FASAD"

I think you need to read more about the history, donot rely on Capital Talk, and Geo news, please read some books about the Bangladesh, and you will come to know what "Laurals" were brought by Mr Bhutto. Who said that anyone going to Dhaka may uski tangeen tor doon ga, Why the autonomy was not given to bangali people? that issue was messed up by the politicians and then they put army to take the blame..

So I would advise to be a Pakistani, and Stop using Bad words about the institution. and let me assure you till teh time thsi institution is intact Pakistan Exists, the day it is not there Paksitan will not exist... So choice is yours if you guys want to live like Falistanies, bosnians your coice.... as this nation has chosen Zardari as a leader...

Good luck

Pakistan Army Zindabad
Pakistan Painda Bad

32 posts and you have started giving Fatwas if other members are Pakistani or not
Praising army unconditionally does not make you a Pakistani or more Patriotic,
Brother Night-Hawk is most respected member of the forum and has not used a single bad word in his posts,
stop twisting arguments if have no logical reply, we love our army too but they must learn to live under civilian rules.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
prove your words for these officers in this photo..... if you can't then take your words back...

in your id pic you shown Kalma taiyaba and in signatures shown your love with our beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH but your views about your muslim brothers shown different....

Assalam o Alaikum,

I Welcome you from another world. Mr. Alien (from distant universe) Please read on the following topics 1971 war defeat, Yahya Khan, Musharraf, Kargil, Lal Masjid Invasion, Selling Pakistanis & other Muslims, Drone Attacks, Afia Siddiqui, Ramond Davis. Even then if you do not understand what is Combined Haram Khori then please consult a good doctor.