Cheif Justice ko yeh nahi karna chahiya Tha

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
CJ is gone for sure, now start counting from now on.. I am really ashmamed to see the people remarks about the armed forces like that... this is their frustration which they can only bring it here in this manner, and that too dirty ones.. the guy who has said "Haram Khor" or something like that must realise that if these guys wont stop your enemies to enetr your home you will be stripped like any thing.....

They are laying their lives just for the Baghairat ppl who are here just barking.... in my experienec these all who are talking against are bunch of clowns, who are mentally unstable, and living under some kind of complexes, these buffons been trying to join the armed forces but due to being a "BALL LESS" they were declearded medically unfit.....they would always try to live in defence housing authrorities which is only for the armed forces officers..... when their mother is dying they woudl bring it to the armed forces hospitall, they are kind of people who would always like to be associated with soem kind of armed forces personnel.... my foot

i have done this analysis and found out that 90% of these clowsns are "REJECTED" lots fo ISSB.....

Dont take it personally ... just be mindfull of what you are trying to doo

Assalam o Alaikum,

You used the typical language which only dogs and these army men can use. It appears that the blood running through your veins is made from the bones which Pakistani Nation gave this Military.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear I think you haven't read my comments properly. I said " how can you prove that these officers in this photo are M-H-Khor." tell me one thing do you stop buying apples if there are some bad apples on shop because all other majority of apples good but you feel they are also bad. Do you know any one in this photo as haram Khor .
Haram Khor means eating haram and it's big aligation on a Muslim. It's very easy to comments but we forget to chose correct words for comment. Dear brother did our Beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH allow to put aligation on person without knowing personally & without any proof.

Secondly the topics you mentioned. I would like ask you .. Is any officer among these officers in this photo involved if yes then let me/ everyone know it. If not then ask Allah SWT for forgive on this mistake.

My comments are very simple & understand. I am from same world as you are from.

Assalam o Alaikum,

I Welcome you from another world. Mr. Alien (from distant universe) Please read on the following topics 1971 war defeat, Yahya Khan, Musharraf, Kargil, Lal Masjid Invasion, Selling Pakistanis & other Muslims, Drone Attacks, Afia Siddiqui, Ramond Davis. Even then if you do not understand what is Combined Haram Khori then please consult a good doctor.

Last edited:

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
32 posts and you have started giving Fatwas if other members are Pakistani or not
Praising army unconditionally does not make you a Pakistani or more Patriotic,
Brother Night-Hawk is most respected member of the forum and has not used a single bad word in his posts,
stop twisting arguments if have no logical reply, we love our army too but they must learn to live under civilian rules.

Yes becuase the way you guys are talking seems so, and you are proving the point of being the enemey of the country itself......... 32 posts, i can have 320000 posts on this and keep defending our Heros, who had been sacrificed their lives for this country, had those shaheed knew that they are laying their lives for the Thankless people like you ....

And stop being the Spokesman of "Night-Hawk " ... talk about yourself and talk logically and without and prejeduice

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

You used the typical language which only dogs and these army men can use. It appears that the blood running through your veins is made from the bones which Pakistani Nation gave this Military.

Mind your language.... you know what a "Ball Less" person can only abuse on phone, across the river, and on forums like that... I have not asked you to tell the whole world that from which family you belong ... So make it decent and talk logic

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
A pea brained running short of valid arguments -- can laugh n laugh n laugh --- Hold on and stay put ! You have started this nonsensical debate while I warned you to stay away

Any way you have a great sense of toilet humor with frequent use of words like "shit" and "diarrhea" :angry_smile:

I gave you the Valid and Historical view point of Balochistan, but obviously you only rely on your fav Geo Channel fror news so ofcourse you wont understand that who is behind teh insurgency of the Balochistan..... Who is behind the FATA unrest.... What indian Counslates are doing across teh border.....

Are you considering that the people who are blowing the "Gas pipe Lines" in balochistan are doing eth right things, the people who are destroying the Electric Poles are doing right ... who are carrying out Ambush on "Panjabi" people.... In my opinion they are teh reall Terrorists and "FASADIES" they should be dealt with the iron fist..

Do you consider the retarted guys in FATA who are beheding the innocent people are doing a right thing......

I would advise to talk about the points ratehr than getting personel about the issues...

GeoG

Yes becuase the way you guys are talking seems so, and you are proving the point of being the enemey of the country itself......... 32 posts, i can have 320000 posts on this and keep defending our Heros, who had been sacrificed their lives for this country, had those shaheed knew that they are laying their lives for the Thankless people like you ....

And stop being the Spokesman of "Night-Hawk " ... talk about yourself and talk logically and without and prejeduice

No one is stopping you from posting a million posts every day in support of our army for their right deeds but if you started defending missing persons or army takeovers, you will surely get an appropriate response.

Brother Night-Hawk is more than capable of punching you unconscious with his posts, you were warned as a new comer as I take your advice of writing logically and without prejudice. I just hope you are not one of these kids who come on the forum for a few days to justify their father's commission in tanks or F16s.

Last edited:

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)

No one is stopping you from posting a million posts every day in support of our army for their right deeds but if you started defending missing persons or army takeovers, you will surely get an appropriate response.

Brother Night-Hawk is more than capable of punching you unconscious with his posts, you were warned as a new comer as I take your advice of writing logically and without prejudice. I just hope you are not one of these kids who come on the forum for a few days to justify their father's commission in tanks or F16s.

I donot want to come on your level and start discussing your father boot licking for some perks.. So lets stop here

Now about the Missing Persons.. Have you ever notices that why you are not missing till now, why some one else is not missing till now........ Because you and I are not involved in some kind of activities which are against the country.

I know a guy who was picked up by the agencies, and let me assure you he was involved in anti state activities. Now comes the issue why they are not tried because of the judicial system you have in your country.. the recent example is a Raymond Issue in which the guy was release by the court..

And why you are astonished about the missing people, it happens every where you talk anything against the country where you are living you will be picked up fro sure.......

I think I am quite capable to punch back your brother Night-Hawk, I dont need any one's errection here(sorry for that ). So you need to mind your own business and stop being the spokesman of someone else.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
The thing is what Chief justice talked about with these army people. He talked on there faces that army did wrong in taking over civilians. And he remind them of there oath which they take when they get into the job. So i would say it was a great job by chief justice to show them he can talk and tell them there faults right infront of them. Great work Chief you are the man. Good luck to you and all the people who wants the rule of law in pakistan.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good reply . :)
Assalam o Alaikum,

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
So lets have the Discussion on the issues here....

This thread is not for jokes .You don't have any idea and imagination about freedom of speech , freedom of expression and freedom of opinion.You and your institution is only trained for (TC).so keep your postings up to 32 and go to your Boss ,who is feeling itching below the belt and do what you are trained for (TC).

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL heroes??? which ones. The ones who created talibans who are killing us ? Or the ones who created lashkars all over pakistan who are killing pakistanis? Or the heores who created MQM that has been killing pakistanis?
Do you deny it was your "heroes" who created all these groups who are killing pakistanis?
Masha allah What an army we have who creates groups to kill the people who pay there salaries. No where in the world can any one see an army like this

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
So everything is being done by india. What lame excuse you have. Lol any way even if its true he is returning the favour the army did to them in kashmir. Where you sent thousand of pakistanis to tell them they are doing Jehad. And now its all changed. And who changed it . Your bhagora general. So if they are doing it then take the heat beta. Its completely armies fault and not pakistanis.
I gave you the Valid and Historical view point of Balochistan, but obviously you only rely on your fav Geo Channel fror news so ofcourse you wont understand that who is behind teh insurgency of the Balochistan..... Who is behind the FATA unrest.... What indian Counslates are doing across teh border.....

Are you considering that the people who are blowing the "Gas pipe Lines" in balochistan are doing eth right things, the people who are destroying the Electric Poles are doing right ... who are carrying out Ambush on "Panjabi" people.... In my opinion they are teh reall Terrorists and "FASADIES" they should be dealt with the iron fist..

Do you consider the retarted guys in FATA who are beheding the innocent people are doing a right thing......

I would advise to talk about the points ratehr than getting personel about the issues...

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
For alll the so called supporters of army.
Sharam magar tum ko nahen atee lol
Aor kitna khoon chahiya pakistanis ka?? kitna paisa aor khoon?? aik dafa laa kaa jaan choor doo pakistan ki.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
NO ONE has the right to take any one be arrested with out informing any one. Is this a banana state??? what kind of crap things you are even writing man? are you living in this world??
There are other countries who has issues but no where things happen like this. Stop being a closed eye supporter of killers of pakistanis.

I donot want to come on your level and start discussing your father boot licking for some perks.. So lets stop here

Now about the Missing Persons.. Have you ever notices that why you are not missing till now, why some one else is not missing till now........ Because you and I are not involved in some kind of activities which are against the country.

I know a guy who was picked up by the agencies, and let me assure you he was involved in anti state activities. Now comes the issue why they are not tried because of the judicial system you have in your country.. the recent example is a Raymond Issue in which the guy was release by the court..

And why you are astonished about the missing people, it happens every where you talk anything against the country where you are living you will be picked up fro sure.......

I think I am quite capable to punch back your brother Night-Hawk, I dont need any one's errection here(sorry for that ). So you need to mind your own business and stop being the spokesman of someone else.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

You are so far punching in the air. You haven't responded to my allegations and here you are, boasting about your punches. Jingoistic slogans are not required in debate. But so far I know that you have very rich vocabulary of filthy words like 'shit' 'ball less' and 'erection' ---> (for latter you feel sorry) --- Do you feel yourself fit enough to debate on serious issues without falling in filthy abyss.

Lets have a moral check on our great army by starting from Hamood ur Rehman Commission Report :

[FONT=Courier, Arial][SIZE=-1]Glaring Cases of Moral Lapses Amongst[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Arial][SIZE=-1]Officers Posted in East Pakistan[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Arial][SIZE=-1](1) Lt. Gen A.A.K. Niazi

[/SIZE][/FONT]
From a perusal of Paragraphs 30 to 34 of Chapter 1 of Part V of the Main Report, it will be seen that the graveness of the allegations made against Lt. Gen. Niazi is that he was making money in the handling of Martial Law cases while posted as G.O.C Sialkot and later as G.O.C and Martial Law Administrator at Lahore; that he was on intimate terms with one Mrs. Saeeda Bukhari of Gulberg, Lahore, who was running a brothel under the name of Senorita Home, and was also acting as the General's tout for receiving bribes and getting things done; that he was also friendly with another woman called Shamini Firdaus of Sialkot who was said to be playing the same role as Mrs. Saeeda Bukhari of Lahore; that during his stay in East Pakistan he came to acquire a stinking reputation owing to his association with women of bad repute, and his nocturnal visits to places also frequented by several junior officers under his command; and that he indulged in the smuggling of Pan from East Pakistan to West Pakistan. These allegations were made before the Commission by Abdul Qayyum Arif (witness No. 6), Munawar Hussain, Advocate of Sialkot (Witness No. 13), Abdul Hafiz Kardar (Witness No. 25), Maj Sajjadul Haq (Witness No. 164), Squadron Leader C.A Wahid (Witness No. 57) and Lt. Col Haliz Ahmad (Witness NO. 147).

During the present phase of our inquiry damaging evidence has come on the record regarding the ill repute of General Niazi in sex matters, and his indulgence in the smuggling of Pan.

[FONT=Courier, Arial][SIZE=-1]"The troops used to say that when the Commander (Lt. Gen. Niazi) was himself a raper, how could they be stopped. Gen. Niazi enjoyed the same reputation at Sialkot and Lahore."
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Arial][SIZE=-1]

You just come along --- we shall have more 'fruitful' discussions

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:

GeoG

Good on you that you don't want to come at others level, how can a low life batman think like aristocrats, it is just beyond you, don't even think about it.

I gave you benefit of doubt but with this posts you have actually proven that you are son of likes Mansoor ul haq plunderer or Musharraf Baghora who can only defend themselves when they are in power and without power they lick politicians shoes as Musharraf is doing these days.

Why should we not be astonished about missing person, there is a law in this country that an accused is presented before court of law and is either punished if guilty or acquitted if not guilty. How would you feel if your father is taken in the night and you don't know for what reason, would you still same logic that I have not been picked so my father must have done something wrong.

Spokesperson, hm, next time when someone knocks on your door ans asks about your father, tell him FO, I am not my father's spokesperson...

Last edited:

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)

Good on you that you don't want to come at others level, how can a low life batman think like aristocrats, it is just beyond you, don't even think about it.

I gave you benefit of doubt but with this posts you have actually proven that you are son of likes Mansoor ul haq plunderer or Musharraf Baghora who can only defend themselves when they are in power and without power they lick politicians shoes as Musharraf is doing these days.

Why should we not be astonished about missing person, there is a law in this country that an accused is presented before court of law and is either punished if guilty or acquitted if not guilty. How would you feel if your father is taken in the night and you don't know for what reason, would you still same logic that I have not been picked so my father must have done something wrong.

Spokesperson, hm, next time when someone knocks on your door ans asks about your father, tell him FO, I am not my father's spokesperson...

I was expecting such a crap from a low level like you................ Yea i will tell the people to FO, but you know one someone else would come on your door, you will offer you Mother and Sister as well, this is what you will do and this is what you are actually from inside , The same was stated by an american " That Pakistanis can Sell their mothers for money" So actually he was referring to you..

My foot astonished!! either you have not seen the world, come out and see around what happens in gulf when you try to give comments like that about your country.. what happens in US when you even do some silly searches on google.... your family will never come to know when you been picked up and for what .. So face the reality ...

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well said , what they deserve is the worst in worst
You are so far punching in the air. You haven't responded to my allegations and here you are, boasting about your punches. Jingoistic slogans are not required in debate. But so far I know that you have very rich vocabulary of filthy words like 'shit' 'ball less' and 'erection' ---> (for latter you feel sorry) --- Do you feel yourself fit enough to debate on serious issues without falling in filthy abyss.

Lets have a moral check on our great army by starting from Hamood ur Rehman Commission Report :

[FONT=Courier, Arial][SIZE=-1]

You just come along --- we shall have more 'fruitful' discussions

[/SIZE][/FONT]

GeoG

I was expecting such a crap from a low level like you................ Yea i will tell the people to FO, but you know one someone else would come on your door, you will offer you Mother and Sister as well, this is what you will do and this is what you are actually from inside , The same was stated by an american " That Pakistanis can Sell their mothers for money" So actually he was referring to you..

My foot astonished!! either you have not seen the world, come out and see around what happens in gulf when you try to give comments like that about your country.. what happens in US when you even do some silly searches on google.... your family will never come to know when you been picked up and for what .. So face the reality ...

So I managed to expose your true self in just two posts..
We know how you father got promotion, do you need full details or rather would like to ask your mother and sister to have first hand information...