Cheif Justice ko yeh nahi karna chahiya Tha

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
You are so far punching in the air. You haven't responded to my allegations and here you are, boasting about your punches. Jingoistic slogans are not required in debate. But so far I know that you have very rich vocabulary of filthy words like 'shit' 'ball less' and 'erection' ---> (for latter you feel sorry) --- Do you feel yourself fit enough to debate on serious issues without falling in filthy abyss.

Lets have a moral check on our great army by starting from Hamood ur Rehman Commission Report :

[FONT=Courier, Arial][SIZE=-1]

You just come along --- we shall have more 'fruitful' discussions

[/SIZE][/FONT]

I agree whatever was there in the report, but you know one thing, how can you say that the whole institution is like that... I mean you can have Much Much more about Mr Zardari then the people sitting outside Pakistan would say that the Whole 160 Million of Pakistanis are third rated corrupt. This is the whole point from where this discussion started that you guys just generalized the things based on one incident... bad people are everywhere and let me tell you the people serving in our armed forces are amongst us, i mean they used to be our class fellows.. so they are from the same nation, and there are good and bad people everywhere but as a whole you just cannot say that 600,000 people are like that. that would be really unjust

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

Good on you that you don't want to come at others level, how can a low life batman think like aristocrats, it is just beyond you, don't even think about it.

I gave you benefit of doubt but with this posts you have actually proven that you are son of likes Mansoor ul haq plunderer or Musharraf Baghora who can only defend themselves when they are in power and without power they lick politicians shoes as Musharraf is doing these days.

Why should we not be astonished about missing person, there is a law in this country that an accused is presented before court of law and is either punished if guilty or acquitted if not guilty. How would you feel if your father is taken in the night and you don't know for what reason, would you still same logic that I have not been picked so my father must have done something wrong.

Spokesperson, hm, next time when someone knocks on your door ans asks about your father, tell him FO, I am not my father's spokesperson...

:lol::lol:

شکریہ برادر جیو جی ! آپ نے اپنے تیں کوشش کر کے دیکھ لی کہ نوجوان کی سمجھ شریف میں سادہ سی بات آ جاے لیکن مجھے لگتا ہے کہ یہ خود ہی چاہتا ہے کہ اپنی فوج کو مزید ننگا کیا جاے --- ورنہ خالی خولی نعرے بازیوں سے بحث نہیں کی جاتی --- اگر یہ خود فوجی ہے تو پھر "انا للہ و انا الیھ راجعون" -- وہ آ ین سٹائن نے کہا تھا

He who loves to march to the tuning bands has his brain given by mistake, spinal cord would have been sufficient for him.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)

شکریہ برادر جیو جی ! آپ نے اپنے تیں کوشش کر کے دیکھ لی کہ نوجوان کی سمجھ شریف میں سادہ سی بات آ جاے لیکن مجھے لگتا ہے کہ یہ خود ہی چاہتا ہے کہ اپنی فوج کو مزید ننگا کیا جاے --- ورنہ خالی خولی نعرے بازیوں سے بحث نہیں کی جاتی --- اگر یہ خود فوجی ہے تو پھر "انا للہ و انا الیھ راجعون" -- وہ آ ین سٹائن نے کہا تھا

He who loves to march to the tuning bands has his brain given by mistake, spinal cord would have been sufficient for him.

What do you mean "Apni FAUJ" ?????

I think you are hardly impressing anyone with your cheap remarks, because you never had a substance....

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)

I was right about you that you are under nourished, pre mature born....... Who does not know anything and would only be here to tarnish the image of Pakistan in general and Armed forces in particular

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was right about you that you are under nourished, pre mature born....... Who does not know anything and would only be here to tarnish the image of Pakistan in general and Armed forces in particular

You are now giving an impression that you are actually Anti Army
and insisting us to loathe Pakistan Army..

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
How can you say that the whole institution is like that... I mean you can have Much Much more about Mr Zardari then the people sitting outside Pakistan would say that the Whole 160 Million of Pakistanis are third rated corrupt. This is the whole point from where this discussion started that you guys just generalized the things based on one incident... bad people are everywhere and let me tell you the people serving in our armed forces are amongst us, i mean they used to be our class fellows.. so they are from the same nation, and there are good and bad people everywhere but as a whole you just cannot say that 600,000 people are like that. that would be really unjust

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree whatever was there in the report, but you know one thing, how can you say that the whole institution is like that... I mean you can have Much Much more about Mr Zardari then the people sitting outside Pakistan would say that the Whole 160 Million of Pakistanis are third rated corrupt. This is the whole point from where this discussion started that you guys just generalized the things based on one incident... bad people are everywhere and let me tell you the people serving in our armed forces are amongst us, i mean they used to be our class fellows.. so they are from the same nation, and there are good and bad people everywhere but as a whole you just cannot say that 600,000 people are like that. that would be really unjust

You know how many ladies approached Yahya to get their husbands promoted. Ranks started from Sobedar to Lt. Col vertically (according to this report). This used to be common practice in those days. The catchphrase 'army runs in families' was jokingly attributed in negative connotation. We see no such report in recent years -- even this report was withheld until leaked out by Indians. The present state of affairs will remain unknown until army suffers another shock (God forbid). May I get the list of those women for you from that report? Kaafi shareef khandanon ki khwateen theen woh bhi --- :angry_smile:

We have always criticized politicians and we have condemned their sinister role in Pakistani history but we are under no moral obligation to label Army 'scot free' . They are also accountable to the nation which feeds them. They have violated constitution of Pakistan time and again. They haven't allowed the democratic institutions to flourish. After manipulating muslim leagues and JIs repeatedly, they created monsters like MQM. They divided Pakistanis on racial and ethnic lines.

Just answer two question?

1- Despite nuclear tests , was there any existential threat to Pakistan back in 1998?

2- Was Balochistan burning then the way its burning now?

More questions to follow ---- with hors d'oeuvre
like excerpts from H.C. Report -- Buck up !

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
You know how many ladies approached Yahya to get their husbands promoted. Ranks started from Sobedar to Lt. Col vertically (according to this report). This used to be common practice in those days. The catchphrase 'army runs in families' was jokingly attributed in negative connotation. We see no such report in recent years -- even this report was withheld until leaked out by Indians. The present state of affairs will remain unknown until army suffers another shock (God forbid). May I get the list of those women for you from that report? Kaafi shareef khandanon ki khwateen theen woh bhi --- :angry_smile:

We have always criticized politicians and we have condemned their sinister role in Pakistani history but we are under no moral obligation to label Army 'scot free' . They are also accountable to the nation which feeds them. They have violated constitution of Pakistan time and again. They haven't allowed the democratic institutions to flourish. After manipulating muslim leagues and JIs repeatedly, they created monsters like MQM. They divided Pakistanis on racial and ethnic lines.

1- Despite nuclear tests , was there any existential threat to Pakistan back in 1998?

I think now the things are going in right direction

Kindly see my post regarding the Balochistan, it has the history

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?62721-Unveiling-the-Mystery-of-Balochistan-Insurgency

threat is always there... and let me tell you with the indian latest "Operation Cold Start" strategy we have to keep ourselves alert to avert any mis adventure

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mind your language.... you know what a "Ball Less" person can only abuse on phone, across the river, and on forums like that... I have not asked you to tell the whole world that from which family you belong ... So make it decent and talk logic

I am wondering why you keep using filthy, dirty and abusive language, you dont sound like a literate person rather using street language or the language used by army officers in army barracks.

You seems to increase your posts numbers by talking rubbish dirty language.
If you are planted in this sane and healthy debate forum for some special reason than you wont succeed.

Kindly stop using bad language and I request all to stop this thread immediately as its now provoking patriotic pakistanies to talk against pak army.

As I stated earlier we worshiped our army but as Army took this wrong and only did historical mistakes against the interest of pakistan and common pakistanies so we have the full right to object on it.
We have the full right to counter their attitude, as these SERVENTS of nation became MASTERS .
We have the full right to ask questions so if any one in army crossing their limits must stop.

Objecting or questioning is healthy and positive for any nation as it stop unlawful and negative things happen to it

I pray Allah paak give sense to Army officers to work in the interest of Pakistanies and regain its love and apraise in heart of a common pakistani like in 1965. We want to love our army but hate to let them RULE us and making USA their MASTERS.

Guys plz ignor alpha's posts and its my humble suggestion not to answer anyone who use very dirty language. Also the moderator must ban such persons so that they learn to talk sane and behave like literate person.(siasat)

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
How can we expect anything good from these ********? Even now two days back there bloody bhagora is saying cosntitution is only paper. This mentality is what has got us to this place.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Excuse me !!! Have you seen how this thread has started, a picture of CJ with the army offrs in Command and Staff college and the guy put an abuse with that.... What you expect should I keep quite on this insanity, I have all the right to reply to anyone who dare to abuse our armed forces.

I don't mind you talk abt personalities, but will not tolerate any non sense against the institution.

So focus Ur discussions on issues, and how can we contribute towards the betterment of our country.

Last edited:

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all ,we should not questioned the patriotism of our brothers.We are all brothers and patriotic Pakistanis.
Second ,We should respect difference of opinion and freedom of expression of everyone.
Third : No institution is sacred ,only rule of law is sacred in civilized nations.
Fourth: Army will be respected ,when it comes under the rule of law defined by constitution of Pakistan.
Fifth and most important ,If any person or institution violated the rule of law , then it should be punished.

But I think dreams will always be dreams , Dreams only come because they can never be fulfilled.

That's all from me for this thread.

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was on this thread for some time. I think everyone forget original topic. And start talking something els. I think topic was -- did CJ would get photo secession with cadets ot wouldn't . The correct answer should be yes or no . In this diversion of topic I would blame that person who start blaming army.

I haven't got answer from anyone (who blame army) about my last post. Would anybody like to answer.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well said . Give respect and get respect. The army does not respect any one at all in pakistan. So why to respect them
First of all ,we should not questioned the patriotism of our brothers.We are all brothers and patriotic Pakistanis.
Second ,We should respect difference of opinion and freedom of expression of everyone.
Third : No institution is sacred ,only rule of law is sacred in civilized nations.
Fourth: Army will be respected ,when it comes under the rule of law defined by constitution of Pakistan.
Fifth and most important ,If any person or institution violated the rule of law , then it should be punished.

But I think dreams will always be dreams , Dreams only come because they can never be fulfilled.

That's all from me for this thread.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
He did a great job by telling these so called officers that they dont know about there own oath they take and what rule of law means. A good speech by CJP. Great work man keep it up. And taking a photo session after wards is not bad cause he already took whole armies class during the lecture.
I was on this thread for some time. I think everyone forget original topic. And start talking something els. I think topic was -- did CJ would get photo secession with cadets ot wouldn't . The correct answer should be yes or no . In this diversion of topic I would blame that person who start blaming army.

I haven't got answer from anyone (who blame army) about my last post. Would anybody like to answer.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mind your language.... you know what a "Ball Less" person can only abuse on phone, across the river, and on forums like that... I have not asked you to tell the whole world that from which family you belong ... So make it decent and talk logic

Assalam o Alaikum,

Checking/talking about people's ball appears to be your profession. [hilar] That's why you mention it again and again. Whatever family I belong to it always earns and eats Halal and loves extremely with Muslims & Pakistanis (but not D@ll@y).