Change the name of Siasat.pk to Siasat.PTI

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am reviewing the threads, posts and comments from the honorable members of this Forum and observing that some members has several Ids (with few exceptions) and singing the songs of IK (TIP) rather than to give some productive comments for the development of Pakistan.

It is better the name of this web site is to be changed from Siasat.pk to Siasat.PTI

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thats called "AHMAQOO KI JANAT may RAHNAY WALY LOG", IGNROE those people as most of the internet FAN or addictive

BILAWAL IS COMING 2 RULE PAKISTAN as I told in my EARLIER post. Some people do not like however this is bitter trutyh and can happen only in Pakistan and next PM will be BILALWAL not IMRAN KHAN.

WELCOME BILAWAL

Narcissist

Banned
Very accurately perceived, and I am also very tired of this non sense. It seems that siasat.pk has become additional website of PTI up-loaders' continuous and annoying contributions. I never saw any PML-N and ANP or PML-Q's supporters contributing so devastatingly, while these parties are big players of Pakistani political game. Until a year back, there was cyber load from the fans of Zaid Hamid (aka; also known as - Lal topi wala). Now he and his supporters are vanished in thin air as only few stands in hard times. I can foresee the same fate of this unfortunate party, its only matter of time.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am reviewing the threads, posts and comments from the honorable members of this Forum and observing that some members has several Ids (with few exceptions) and singing the songs of IK (TIP) rather than to give some productive comments for the development of Pakistan.

It is better the name of this web site is to be changed from Siasat.pk to Siasat.PTI

Well my friend I don't know, what has make you to write this thread, we have a neutral forum, with full right of speech with decency.

If someone is doing with their emotions, that shouldn't make you feel anything in exception.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
DAR saaf nazaar a raha hay ppp ur mqm waloon ki post say kiya easay karne say yeh inklab ruk jayeh ga :):):)

ab b waqat hay apni apni islah kar lo
warna issi inqlab main beh jao gay jo IK k saath a raha hay

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
Very accurately perceived, and I am also very tired of this non sense. It seems that siasat.pk has become additional website of PTI up-loaders' continuous and annoying contributions. I never saw any PML-N and ANP or PML-Q's supporters contributing so devastatingly, while these parties are big players of Pakistani political game. Until a year back, there was cyber load from the fans of Zaid Hamid (aka; also known as - Lal topi wala). Now he and his supporters are vanished in thin air as only few stands in hard times. I can foresee the same fate of this unfortunate party, its only matter of time.

Zaid Hamid's agenda is to see Imran Khan in power. His followers are also working on that, hence you see increased support of IK

میں تحریک انصاف کا ایک ادنا کارکن ھونے ھوئے سب سے معذرت خواہ ھوں۔ لیکن آپ ھی بتائیں پھر ھمارے یہ ننے منے بچے ممبران کہاں جائیں۔ میری سیاست پی کے کے ایڈمن سے گزارش ھے کہ تحریک انصاف کے بچوں کے لئے الگ کڈز کارنر بنا دیا جائے۔ کسی اور فکر ھو نہ ھو لیکن ھمیں اپنے پارٹی کے بچا ممبران کی فکر ھے۔ کل یہی جوان ھو کر انقلاب کی آواز بلند کریں گے۔

Khosa

MPA (400+ posts)

To be honest with you, my cousin referred me here and said I must come to Siasat.pk as it is a PTI operated forum. Since I am here and reading threads and comments, I have firm feelings that my cousin was right.

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thats called "AHMAQOO KI JANAT may RAHNAY WALY LOG", IGNROE those people as most of the internet FAN or addictive

BILAWAL IS COMING 2 RULE PAKISTAN as I told in my EARLIER post. Some people do not like however this is bitter trutyh and can happen only in Pakistan and next PM will be BILALWAL not IMRAN KHAN.

WELCOME BILAWAL

faqira abhi bilawal 35 years ka nahi howa iss liye woh PM nahi ban sakta....aur jab woh 35 ka ho ga tu tumhe shayad shawoor achuka ho.....

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
To be honest with you, my cousin referred me here and said I must come to Siasat.pk as it is a PTI operated forum. Since I am here and reading threads and comments, I have firm feelings that my cousin was right.

PTI ka message tu pore Pakistan me pherl raha he tu ye forum aur sites bhi tu insano k dam sy hi hein....ye bhi aik prove he k PTI is the most growing party in Pakistan..

Khosa

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI ka message tu pore Pakistan me pherl raha he tu ye forum aur sites bhi tu insano k dam sy hi hein....ye bhi aik prove he k PTI is the most growing party in Pakistan..

After observing reactions, language and attitude of PTI supporters I have fear that they can't stand in politics.

Politics is all about democratic thoughts and accommodating others opinion while I am sorry to say it is badly missing in PTI

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Meray Bhai is mai forum kia karay... Forum ne dosri poarti walon ko post karnay se mana to nahi kia hai na. This is an Open forum any one can write his/her point of view in decent manner. Dont you see many times MQM supporters and ANTI MQM guys posting against each other. What you should do if you dont like PTI to activate and motivate otherside to post here more.

GraanG2

Mr Khosa, this isn't your first id. I know who you are, so stop spreading propaganda.

Adeel Bhai keep exposing liars and propaganda spreaders...They are trying to spread a BS msg that this site belongs to PTI so that people who dont agree with PTI don't sign up....This the same dirty propaganda these guys do in politics...

GraanG2

After observing reactions, language and attitude of PTI supporters I have fear that they can't stand in politics.

Politics is all about democratic thoughts and accommodating others opinion while I am sorry to say it is badly missing in PTI

Would u also say something about the thread starter who is making this website controversial by saying only PTI members are allowed to post...Is that a democratic thought ? If most of the members are PTI followers ,then what can the mods do about it....Or there should be a specific amount of members from all parties allowed to post only.