Change the name of Siasat.pk to Siasat.PTI

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rana Sahab is right, sometimes PTI members abuse me and my leader i reported to admin but he never took action. fully biased forum.

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
DAR saaf nazaar a raha hay ppp ur mqm waloon ki post say kiya easay karne say yeh inklab ruk jayeh ga :):):)

ab b waqat hay apni apni islah kar lo
warna issi inqlab main beh jao gay jo IK k saath a raha hay

Ji thek kaha ap ne sb ko apni islah krni chahye par seeta white ko insaaf koan dilwaaey ga ????????

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very accurately perceived, and I am also very tired of this non sense. It seems that siasat.pk has become additional website of PTI up-loaders' continuous and annoying contributions. I never saw any PML-N and ANP or PML-Q's supporters contributing so devastatingly, while these parties are big players of Pakistani political game. Until a year back, there was cyber load from the fans of Zaid Hamid (aka; also known as - Lal topi wala). Now he and his supporters are vanished in thin air as only few stands in hard times. I can foresee the same fate of this unfortunate party, its only matter of time.
Chill dude , just cuz the idiots of other party members or supporters have nothing to brag about , doesn't matter IK followers don't either . Ignore what you don't like and move on , will keep you in better health , both mentally and physically... just a friendly PTI advice . Wink !

thejimykhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mr rana Sb!
I'm very thankful to you if you suggest this name. Now you are a honorable for us.
PTI Zindabad
.................​

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
After seeing huge successful faislabad jalsa, I am convinced that the support on this forum represents that of the general public of pakistan. 77% vote is with Imran Khan, likely that 77% threads here are in favor of Imran Khan PTI. Imran Khan zindabad!!! next PM inshaAllah.
In the last 3 1/2 years ,by election was contested on many vaccant seats. I am not aware of a single seat won by PTI so far.Very tall claims were made about winning of Rawalpindi seat where PTI used every available resource but the result was disastreous.77% vote is a very big number , probably its more then the total of average vote cast in any election (excluding karachi where voter is told to take rest at home that day, someone will cast their vote for them).

Waseem

Staff member
Rana Sb, I don't know how did you assume that there are few members who have several ids or do you have any proof to back it? What if I tell you its other way around and there are few supporters of other parties and just to try to show their presence, they create duplicate ids. I am not saying PTI supporter don't have multiple ids, there would be but mostly its other parties's supporters who do this, sometimes they would openly support their party, and sometimes they act as a false flag.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I think some people have failed to understand that Imran Khan popularity is growing specially in youth, they trust him, and they love to listen to him, thats why you see so much participation in his threads, and its not only to our forums you will see same thing in other forums and websites.

As a moderator I try to keep an eye to stats, and I am sure you won't be surprised that Imran Khan's threads get most VIEWS (not comments) than other threads, unless there is some other spicy stuff.

And If you dont believe me then lets have an experiment, we will post all leaders's vidoes (Nawaz, Zardari, Altaf hussian etc) lets see who gets most VIEWS ( again not comments). I am sure most of you know the result.
[/FONT]

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think PMLN is frustrated in and out of the computer. Last week, we saw Rana San Ullah attacking Imran in frustration. Now after Faisalabad jalsa, PMLN k paon k neechay sey zameen slip ho rahi hai.
If we PTI guys have multiple IDs, then point out who and who. We found one yet who is not pti supporter.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ji thek kaha ap ne sb ko apni islah krni chahye par seeta white ko insaaf koan dilwaaey ga ????????

bhai jee naam to app nay (rising.pak) rakha huwa hay k pakistan ko uper lay k jaen gay traqi ki manzilean teah karen gay lakin jab tak app jhoot pay yaqeen karo gay to pasti main jao gay na k unchai pay

seeta white ka prapoganda huwa tha woh ab benaqab ho chuka hay
ab app kim bakar ki fikar karo

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am reviewing the threads, posts and comments from the honorable members of this Forum and observing that some members has several Ids (with few exceptions) and singing the songs of IK (TIP) rather than to give some productive comments for the development of Pakistan.

It is better the name of this web site is to be changed from Siasat.pk to Siasat.PTI

You just realized it . We know this long time ago. All moderator and admins never approve my thread against PTI or Imran Khan. You are 100% right it is being paid by Hameed Gul who made PTI.

hans

Banned
"My Grand Parents Migrated From Delhi India In 1947.Yet I Never Call Myself A Muhajir.My Identity Is Pakistani Only."
GraanG2

Before 1947, Punjab border ended near Delhi. No one from East Punjab calls him self or is not labeled a Muhajir.
TO be labeled a Muhajir you need to have following qualification.

1) urdu speaking both Parents
2) Eat Pan all the time
3) Speak fast
4) Dont go to bed before 4 AM
5) Stay away from all Milk products
6) Have extended family to a point that every one in a Shadi Hall is your Cousin or Relative.
7) Be wizard in Maths and accounts
8) Not able to distinguish between a Cow and a Buffalo.
9) Eat a lot of Nimkko with Tea, and evening tea does not end at 9 PM.
10) Have extended family in India, with strong connection.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr Khosa, this isn't your first id. I know who you are, so stop spreading propaganda.
Please make a thread and name all the people who are using multiple IDs on this forum no matter which party they belong to, so we know exactly what is going on here. Also ban all such people.

Looking forward to see that list of names!

Last edited:

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
aub kyia jay her foram her jaga Imran khan hi koun hai you tube face book sissat .com per choor phas gay hain young genration main kouch tu sooch kar geo

columbus ki bad kamshi se bach kar geo

cheema.ji

Voter (50+ posts)
Haq aa gya aur batil mit gya.. beshak batil ko mitna he tha.. (I hope its not exaggeration)

Truth is IK and PTI is in the heart and mind of every sensible Pakistani, who want to get rid of these looters and shooters still destroying our beloved PAKISTAN.

Imran Khan .. The Lion Of PAKISTAN

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
kia baat ke jnab aap ne..aaj her taraf imran imran hai..to her chez ka naam tehreek e insaf rakh dena chahee..her channal pe imran khan ke baat ho rahi hai to her channel ka nam tehreek e insaaf rkh do,kal jab imran poray mulk main majority se jeetay ga to pakistan ka naam bi tehreek e insaaf rakh dena chahee..ager mulk k farsooda system badlna hai to imran ko vote do ya phirr face the music...

sardarji

Citizen
thats called "ahmaqoo ki janat may rahnay waly log", ignroe those people as most of the internet fan or addictive

bilawal is coming 2 rule pakistan as i told in my earlier post. Some people do not like however this is bitter trutyh and can happen only in pakistan and next pm will be bilalwal not imran khan.

Welcome bilawal

we welcome bilawal with love and open arms .even at his worst he will still be better than the BALDI brothers who are also grooming their first cousin inbred child hasan nawaz.

Last edited:

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
dude if its Bilawal .. or Fatima Bhutto or IK or Fazlu or NS or God forbid India attacks and take over Pakistan
your party will be the first one to form alliance ..

Thats called "AHMAQOO KI JANAT may RAHNAY WALY LOG", IGNROE those people as most of the internet FAN or addictive

BILAWAL IS COMING 2 RULE PAKISTAN as I told in my EARLIER post. Some people do not like however this is bitter trutyh and can happen only in Pakistan and next PM will be BILALWAL not IMRAN KHAN.

WELCOME BILAWAL

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thats called "AHMAQOO KI JANAT may RAHNAY WALY LOG", IGNROE those people as most of the internet FAN or addictive

BILAWAL IS COMING 2 RULE PAKISTAN as I told in my EARLIER post. Some people do not like however this is bitter trutyh and can happen only in Pakistan and next PM will be BILALWAL not IMRAN KHAN.

WELCOME BILAWAL

well this what the satans of world are planning,and allah is also planning ,and allah is best of planners