Chairman PTI Imran Khan visits Gujranwala; Farooq Alam advocate joins PTI

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
aap ki ammi kehti hain jo kehta hai wo khud hi hota hai .

so this is that lame and u r a disgrace

[hilar][hilar][hilar]

آیئنہ ان کو دکھایا تو برا مان گئے

جس دن آپ تھوڑی سی بھی حقیقت پسندی کا مظاہرہ کریں گے آپ کی سمجھ مین سب ڈرامے بازی سمجھ آجائے گی

;););)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
bohat shukria urdu main javab denay ka laken urdu parhna sahi say aati nahi hai ... angrezi main urdu type kar diejiey ga next time .
NOW TO THE TOPIC :
"They should mentioned, whose loyalist this advocate was, before joining PTI.........This will enable us to understand the capabilities of this person.............."
I am guessing you are hinting towards Imran ? this is how it should have been typed : they / he should HAVE mentioned .......... " maybe you confused the grammar with french ..as both are spoken there .
What I don't understand is the sting Imran's critics or passive people with a mindset of "NO HOPE" feel when someone joins the party . I have never heard the guy say he will not welcome people into his party who have served in other parties before .. has he ? All he always said is " no one corrupt is allowed" .
However , on the other hand I have heard tons of people criticizing him on not letting big names enter the party and that without the big names he is not gonna make it in the next general elections ... and his response was " doesn't matter how big the name is , can't have a corruption scandal with his name" .
How does it matter who the advocate supported prior to joining the party ? Was he corrupt then ? Are you telling us that only people who have had absolutely no political career should join the party for it to be different ?
Enjoy you labor day pal !

[hilar][hilar][hilar]

hahahahahaha

So Pal kaafi achi tarha sey urdu or roman english samjh aa gei aap ko............lolzzzzzzzz

So make it short, as usual you have no answer to the point, tried your best to confuse the question by all sarcastic way..............however this is so unfortunate, when people they found them more smart to twist simple and easy subject........ this is how the credibility of a leader and its follower disclosed.

Send me some links buddy which can help me to improve my English grammar as well as comprehension.;);)

BTW when did you enjoy your LABOR ........at the moment it make me feel more painful......:):):):)

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan apna kam kar raha hai ab yeh Pakistani youth ki zimadari hai ky wo apna kam karain aur apnay payaray mulk Pakistan ko aik bar phir azad karwain.......
kon sa kaam kar raha hai..............swaay dramay bazi k...........

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
kon sa kaam kar raha hai..............swaay dramay bazi k...........

Jo bhi kar raha hai mulk ke liyie kar raha hai...Munafiqon ki tarah bahir maal nahi bejh raha...Qom ke paise se raiwand mein ghar toh nahi banaya...na hi Ziaul haq ko khiraje aqeedat pesh ki...aur na hi muaahida kar ke mulk se bhaaga aur apne supporters ko sadkon par maar khane ke liyie chor diya...na hi 500 rupees tax diya..etc etc.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Jo bhi kar raha hai mulk ke liyie kar raha hai...Munafiqon ki tarah bahir maal nahi bejh raha...Qom ke paise se raiwand mein ghar toh nahi banaya...na hi Ziaul haq ko khiraje aqeedat pesh ki...aur na hi muaahida kar ke mulk se bhaaga aur apne supporters ko sadkon par maar khane ke liyie chor diya...na hi 500 rupees tax diya..etc etc.

BTW in which book it has been written that Imran Khan is doing everything for country, or it is your presumption, he is an immature politician, who thought politics is also a cricket ground, however if he really think in this way, then he should remind himself, without team he cannot deliver, one man show is not practical in current scenario.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BTW in which book it has been written that Imran Khan is doing everything for country, or it is your presumption, he is an immature politician, who thought politics is also a cricket ground, however if he really think in this way, then he should remind himself, without team he cannot deliver, one man show is not practical in current scenario.

lol....We can see how PMLN and other chor are looting the country with team.If nowhere its written that Imran Khan is doing everything for Pakistan,Nowhere is it written either that he is doing it against Pakistan...On the other side Wikileaks has exposed ur leaders.

By the way this was not the answer to my post...If u dont know the answer go and boil an egg...lol

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

hahahahahaha

So Pal kaafi achi tarha sey urdu or roman english samjh aa gei aap ko............lolzzzzzzzz

So make it short, as usual you have no answer to the point, tried your best to confuse the question by all sarcastic way..............however this is so unfortunate, when people they found them more smart to twist simple and easy subject........ this is how the credibility of a leader and its follower disclosed.

Send me some links buddy which can help me to improve my English grammar as well as comprehension.;);)

BTW when did you enjoy your LABOR ........at the moment it make me feel more painful......:):):):)[/QUOTE
lol " at the moment it make me feel more painful " haha .. shows what kinda career you may have ..or maybe it's a carrier ? " when people they found them more smart to twist simple and easy subject........ " ye angrezi kahan seekhi hai bhai ? I envy you !!ab iska matlab kon samjhaye ga ? Followers ? I am a follower ? not except Allah's follower , Same Allah has given me the lil bitty mind to be able to tell white from black BUT then not everyone use the brains for right or wrong ... we have a live example in "at the moment it make me feel more painful" who only uses it for left and right . Response confusing nahi tha dost ... samajhnay wala dimagh shayad computer kay doosry taraf tha nahi .
Funny thing is , I can't even point my finger at which party you may support ... but honestly it doesn't matter , cuz in a couple of posts that I read of yours .. you seem like a disappointed soul , you seem hopeless in life , you seem to not even hope for light at the end of tunnel . Allah apko shifa day aur laboUr kay pain say bacha kar rakhay ... ameen !

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

hahahahahaha

BTW when did you enjoy your LABOR ........at the moment it make me feel more painful......:):):):)[/QUOTE
lol " at the moment it make me feel more painful " haha .. shows what kinda career you may have ..or maybe it's a carrier ? " when people they found them more smart to twist simple and easy subject........ " ye angrezi kahan seekhi hai bhai ? I envy you !!ab iska matlab kon samjhaye ga ? Followers ? I am a follower ? not except Allah's follower , Same Allah has given me the lil bitty mind to be able to tell white from black BUT then not everyone use the brains for right or wrong ... we have a live example in "at the moment it make me feel more painful" who only uses it for left and right . Response confusing nahi tha dost ... samajhnay wala dimagh shayad computer kay doosry taraf tha nahi .
Funny thing is , I can't even point my finger at which party you may support ... but honestly it doesn't matter , cuz in a couple of posts that I read of yours .. you seem like a disappointed soul , you seem hopeless in life , you seem to not even hope for light at the end of tunnel . Allah apko shifa day aur laboUr kay pain say bacha kar rakhay ... ameen !

Oh lugta hai dum per pair aa gaya

Maafi ka khuwastgaar houn,

Ap ki ya kisi ki bhi dil aazari mera hargis maqsad nahi hai.

Jazbaati ho ker haqeeqat sey monh phair laina meri aadat nahi hai.

Aur jo yeh harkat kartey hain un ko main un key ghar tuk chor kar aata houn.

My apology my friend, this could be my mistake, that I never read, what ever I write, so unfortunately sometime times it change the subject.

Trust me I was suppose to write LABOR DAY, but unfortunately it was miised out and it make you feel more painful then I meant,

I am sure up till now my English would be making sense to you, but if it doesn't, who cares......;);)

Funny thing which I found in your reply, Instead of replying me, from the begining you tried to make it controversial, which actually I still don't understand, First you wanted to read my reply in urdu, then you found it difficult to read urdu as well, that shows, on the other side of computer some one sitting with complex,

Anyways let forget it all, because I will keep answering you, and then you will keep pretending as someone rural sitting in front of me.

So lets make it short,

Just simply reply my initial post, or do you want me to repeat?

I don't think you have answer to it, but still I will advise you, no matter how genius you are, but always remain on subject. because that shows your weakness and nothing else.

Last but not least as a PTI die hard supporter or Follower, please accept.........[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Again don't forget to send link for Englisg Grammer and Comprehension.

Last edited:

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
shadow paid ghulam .. tumharey baap nawaz shreef ki tarah nahe hai imran khan munafiq kon hai .. general zia say pocho jis ko apna baap manta tha nawaz shareef .. or aj army ke khilaf baat karta hai ... munafiq

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
shadow paid ghulam .. tumharey baap nawaz shreef ki tarah nahe hai imran khan munafiq kon hai .. general zia say pocho jis ko apna baap manta tha nawaz shareef .. or aj army ke khilaf baat karta hai ... munafiq

Please do respond to the subject, just simply answer, which parties this Advocate has served before crowned by Imran/PTI

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh lugta hai dum per pair aa gaya

Maafi ka khuwastgaar houn,

Ap ki ya kisi ki bhi dil aazari mera hargis maqsad nahi hai.

Jazbaati ho ker haqeeqat sey monh phair laina meri aadat nahi hai.

Aur jo yeh harkat kartey hain un ko main un key ghar tuk chor kar aata houn.

My apology my friend, this could be my mistake, that I never read, what ever I write, so unfortunately sometime times it change the subject.

Trust me I was suppose to write LABOR DAY, but unfortunately it was miised out and it make you feel more painful then I meant,

I am sure up till now my English would be making sense to you, but if it doesn't, who cares......;);)

Funny thing which I found in your reply, Instead of replying me, from the begining you tried to make it controversial, which actually I still don't understand, First you wanted to read my reply in urdu, then you found it difficult to read urdu as well, that shows, on the other side of computer some one sitting with complex,

Anyways let forget it all, because I will keep answering you, and then you will keep pretending as someone rural sitting in front of me.

So lets make it short,

Just simply reply my initial post, or do you want me to repeat?

I don't think you have answer to it, but still I will advise you, no matter how genius you are, but always remain on subject. because that shows your weakness and nothing else.

Last but not least as a PTI die hard supporter or Follower, please accept.........[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Again don't forget to send link for Englisg Grammer and Comprehension.
then nahi "than" hota hai chanda . Acha aap ghar tak chor kar aatay hain . Angrezi say taxi walay hi lag rahay thay . Canada kay bangali ho aur hamesha rehna chahtay ho : ) khush rahain

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
kisi nay raiwind pay nai lagaya...yeah sune sunae batain chor duo..............Musharraf k talway kis nay chatay thay, referendum ko kis nay support kya tha, 100 seats ki nay mange theen...........PMLN ki awami khidmat ka muqabala koi nai kar sakta...............

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)
hahaha imran gujranwala meen jase k liye abi se bhate k mazdoron ko 200rs dehari k liye buk kiya ja raha sboot chaye too video dikha doon .

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
then nahi "than" hota hai chanda . Acha aap ghar tak chor kar aatay hain . Angrezi say taxi walay hi lag rahay thay . Canada kay bangali ho aur hamesha rehna chahtay ho : ) khush rahain

:):)

So finally you give up, never mind, it happened at the end,

So english key teacher bhai, zara achi wali english key link zarour bhijwa deina,

Waisey sara din zaya kiya aap ney, sirf ek jawab sey munh chupatey rahey......koi baat nahi...yehi to PTI ka style hai........kisi bhi baat ka jawab na dey sako to phir personal ho jao...........(clap)(clap)(clap)

Waisey Khabar naak join kar lo Aftab Iqbal key pass kafi jagah hai aap jaisey grammer or talafus check karney waloun key liyey.............;););)

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
:):)

So finally you give up, never mind, it happened at the end,

So english key teacher bhai, zara achi wali english key link zarour bhijwa deina,

Waisey sara din zaya kiya aap ney, sirf ek jawab sey munh chupatey rahey......koi baat nahi...yehi to PTI ka style hai........kisi bhi baat ka jawab na dey sako to phir personal ho jao...........(clap)(clap)(clap)

Waisey Khabar naak join kar lo Aftab Iqbal key pass kafi jagah hai aap jaisey grammer or talafus check karney waloun key liyey.............;););)
ha ! sab gadhon ko har Pakistan say concerned insaan PTI ka member lagnay lag jata hai ... agar yehi criteria hai tau har patriot PTI ka banda hiu niklay ga ... kham kha PTI ki popularity khud hi barhaye ja rahay ho .
Wesay mazay ki baat hai na .. ke aap jesay logo ko Imran ki yehi baatain kaat-ti hain .... usko kis nay join kar liya , aaj us nay phir say dharna day diya ... abhi tak ye kehnay ka moqa nahi mila ke uski corruption dekho , dekho us nay apnay bhaajnay bhateejay ko qatil hotay hoay bhi bacha lia , dekho us nay pakistan ko ye nuksaan pohancha diya . Apni critic ko materialize karo super mod sahab ....