Chairman Imran Khan press conference at Sukkur (3rd May 2011)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
بدقسمتی سے عمران خان کی کوئی بھی ویڈیو دیکھنے کا مطلب وقت کا زیاں ، اس کے پاسس بڑا اچھا موقع تھا راموند ڈیوس کیس سے لے کر اب تک، اصولن تو بھائی کو چاہیے تھا کہ اسلامآباد میں مستقل دھرنا دال دیتا، مگر جوان سکھر میں بیٹھا ہے، بھائی جاؤ اسلامآباد دھرنا دے کر بیٹھ جاؤ، مگر کیا کہا جا سکتا، یہ کون سی سیاست خان صاحب کر رہے ھیں، اللہ ہی بہتر جانتا ہے.، پتا نہیں اس قوم کا مشکل وقت کب اور کون ختم کرے گا

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
(clap)(clap)(clap) shabaash imran shabash. kam as kam tum main ghairat to hai peson ke liye apni besati to nahee karate indianon sai paisay lekar apne mulk ka naam badnaam hote to nahee dekhte unhi hi ke moon say.
welldone Imran Bhai

Last edited:

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asif kyia ho gia tuj ko bahi taxi chalo tujay kyia liana diana danyia se.Abbasi sub app be ajj kal bachoon ki dakh ball per kam touwajay dae rahay hain. app jiasy loogoon ka kaam hai jalana aur bus Imran khan se jal jal k geo Imran khan is last and only hope of pakistan

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
nahee bhai abbasi sahab indians ki God main pal rahe hain inhe acha bura kahan nasar ai ga bus indians sai paisa ana chahiye baki sab khair hai...khud canada main aur paten pakistan main revolution ki wah ji wah SbhanAllah

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بدقسمتی سے عمران خان کی کوئی بھی ویڈیو دیکھنے کا مطلب وقت کا زیاں ، اس کے پاسس بڑا اچھا موقع تھا راموند ڈیوس کیس سے لے کر اب تک، اصولن تو بھائی کو چاہیے تھا کہ اسلامآباد میں مستقل دھرنا دال دیتا، مگر جوان سکھر میں بیٹھا ہے، بھائی جاؤ اسلامآباد دھرنا دے کر بیٹھ جاؤ، مگر کیا کہا جا سکتا، یہ کون سی سیاست خان صاحب کر رہے ھیں، اللہ ہی بہتر جانتا ہے.، پتا نہیں اس قوم کا مشکل وقت کب اور کون ختم کرے گا

He would have attracted a decent crowd on day one, smaller by day 2 and even smaller next day
Then you would have sat here and laughed and criticized with a different angel
Damned if you damned if you don't..

He is doing a brilliant job these days
Going around the country, in smaller cities and villages
When was last time when Zardari came to Punjab to address a crowd and when did NS addressed a crowd in Sindh, when did ANP came to Lahore and when did MQM went to KPK. IK is going from Peshawar to Jacobabad, from Sukkar to DG Khan, from Quetta to Karachi. Name any other party or a political leader performing better than him and if you have to criticize for the sake of criticism, please don't let me stop you, I will join you as well.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

He would have attracted a decent crowd on day one, smaller by day 2 and even smaller next day
Then you would have sat here and laughed and criticized with a different angel
Damned if you damned if you don't..

He is doing a brilliant job these days
Going around the country, in smaller cities and villages
When was last time when Zardari came to Punjab to address a crowd and when did NS addressed a crowd in Sindh, when did ANP came to Lahore and when did MQM went to KPK. IK is going from Peshawar to Jacobabad, from Sukkar to DG Khan, from Quetta to Karachi. Name any other party or a political leader performing better than him and if you have to criticize for the sake of criticism, please don't let me stop you, I will join you as well.

Wrong timing, selection of wrong places, waste of time, if he could concentrate only in Punjab that would be much better for him, Sindh couldn't be more than waste of time and assets.

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
Nomi yar kis chawal ki press conference post kar di hay

ABAY LALLU:angry_smile:,,,, AGAR APNI OR APNAY BACHOON KA MUSTAQBIL ACHA DEKHNA CHAHTAY HO TOU IMRAN KHAN KO VOTE DO, USKI EZZAT KERO WARNA TUMHARI EZZAT KHATRAY MAIN HOGI :)

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think IK should give a lay out for the future and it should express the following in my opinion. I hope TI will pay attention because I do believe that thye have done so in the past and it represents a futuristic outlook.
1--- How will he stop US from interfering in our affairs without causing military intervention?
2----How long it will take for his economic plan to start reducing the poverty level in Pakistan?
3----What will be the Tax system and how will it ensure proper and justified spending?
4----What will be the economic policies which will/can provide a level playing field to all the citizens?
5----Will his government be taking loans from IMF? If not then how will they run the economic system of the country in the short term?

I feel he needs to state some things in clear terms which are understandable to the public and he needs to make some committments in black and white otherwise his promises are jusr as vague as those by other parties providing loop holes for them to fool us and pretend to be trying and working hard.
Looking forward.

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I Totally agree

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ABAY LALLU:angry_smile:,,,, AGAR APNI OR APNAY BACHOON KA MUSTAQBIL ACHA DEKHNA CHAHTAY HO TOU IMRAN KHAN KO VOTE DO, USKI EZZAT KERO WARNA TUMHARI EZZAT KHATRAY MAIN HOGI :)
Language dekho in PTI kay members ki, lagta hay Imran say pessay letay hain