Capital Talk - 20th July 2011 - Javed Hashmi & Nazir Naji - Is 2011 the Year of Big Political Chang

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
its nice to know someone is at least thinking about the change,this directionless and corrupt govt have destroyed the pak nation .

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
useless admi javaid hasmi pata bi leader jag lotera hai .. phir bhi sath nahe choron ga yah in logon ki mohibulwatni hai.. syahi ke baghir pen ..

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i started liking javed hashmi a while ago , but now i have realised that he is worthless idiot..... if you are honest and loyal then why to stand with a looter,,,,,,,,,,,,

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
i feel agencies are behind this "group". firstly jahangir tareen remain with musharraf so what he was doing in his time, muslim league functional is one the supportive of establishment so anybody can think what is happening. establishment try to capture IK but he refused now they are coming in this way. so JAGTAI REHNA BHAIYO

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
jin political parties ko banenai mein saalon lagtai hein wo ye 2 months mein bana lain gai. so one, who has even little sense, can understand that either they are stupids and living in foolish paradise or there is big hand (establishment or US) behind them.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
i can feel that this party will take more seats then IK ,,,,,,,,,,,

Yes you are rite. establishment is again trying to make artificial alliances to stop real representative which are believe to be win next elections. these all efforts will be useless because these naam nihaad representative dont know the real problems of real Pakistanis.