Breaking NEWS: Footage of the OBL incident released

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ARY is showing the footage from an American Channel the footage inside the house OBL was killed.

The room is filled with blood and cutlery is spread all around.
We expect to see the body of OBL soon, or this could be a big drama.

Shame on Pakistani media, incident happened in their country, but they have no access to the site, but American media is showing the footage.

Americans and their media has more access inside our Country more than our own Media.

What is the point of tens of Paksitani NEWS channels? Please comments.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is there anything to comment? Media cannot go beyond the permitted limits even foreign or local. The footage released by the Media is provided by the sources.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
yar how is it possible ... 4 appachi helicopters were involved,1 crashed and how the house is in fully original condition... no damage to the house and room where he was living,blood is on floor but no damage to the room,like it wasnt from helicopters its done by ground forces but there is no evidence of firing on the walls etc,how how how

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is there anything to comment? Media cannot go beyond the permitted limits even foreign or local. The footage released by the Media is provided by the sources.

Rana,

My points are, Operation happened inside Pakistan, USA said Pakistan was not informed in advance. Now release of the footage by American media, whoever shoot it. Pakistani media is reporting the footage from American media, while they themselves are not given the access to the site by the authorities.

So my questions are;

1- What is there to hide?
2- What is the point of Pakistani media, if they can not have access to a incident on their own soil?

You should give your comments on it.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Bhai this is DECEPTION & MEDIA WAR. They will allow only those who are their partner & will propagate same agenda..
They dont want public & world to know what happened & what was designed..
They will show only what they want to know.
But FALSEHOOD IS BOUND TO PERISH..

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
5-2-2011_69648_1.gif

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/may2011-daily/02-05-2011/updates/5-2-2011_69648_1.gif

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
I m worry about Pakistan,,,,,,,,,,,The situation will become worst for our counrty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,May Allah save us..............The American & their slave can celebrate but we Pakistani should take care for next revange from Al quida....
I will celebrate when i listen if something happen in USA.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar how is it possible ... 4 appachi helicopters were involved,1 crashed and how the house is in fully original condition... no damage to the house and room where he was living,blood is on floor but no damage to the room,like it wasnt from helicopters its done by ground forces but there is no evidence of firing on the walls etc,how how how

not how............................you say this is cow.....................cow .............cow.......................covered of water..........and he also burried in water................why................ its not DNA possiable in future..............................sea burried.............

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I always beleive that UBL was a escape goat. I do not know this time it is used for a respectful exit from Afghanistan or taking over Pakistan.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
ARY is showing the footage from an American Channel the footage inside the house OBL was killed.

The room is filled with blood and cutlery is spread all around.
We expect to see the body of OBL soon, or this could be a big drama.

Shame on Pakistani media, incident happened in their country, but they have no access to the site, but American media is showing the footage.

Americans and their media has more access inside our Country more than our own Media.

What is the point of tens of Paksitani NEWS channels? Please comments.

This foootage was made by US millitary not US media so stop saying US media has a greater reach than Pak media...