Breaking News: Deeiat document is invalid, Davis release is illegal

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PMLN have issued questions to Imran Khan, but as I said before, they are in deep deep dodo from this affair, now the ghosts are going to haunt them, PMLN is finished.

First bombshell is out, ARY News just reported, S:345 document for reaching an agreement with R Davis for the acceptance of blood money under Deeiat is only being signed by the Brother of one murdered man. Faheems family didnt sign the document, which means it is unenforceable and should have not been accepted.

Davis was released illegally.

Secondly, for the receipts of payments there are no witnesses, neither the main document under s345 was witnessed. This means that these documents should have not been accepted by the Judge and are invalid documents.

During the proceedings, no efforts were made by the Judge for the identification of the victims family. For that there is a set procedure in Pakistani law, which was not followed.

It is also been reported earlier that during the proceedings the Judge did ask from the prosecutors if they want to press Terror charges and espionage charges against Davis, but the Prosecutors from PMLN government declined to charge Davis for these two offences. Deeiat would have been insufficient for the release of Davis if these two charges were levelled against Davis.

It means PMLN was directly involved in the release of Davis we should start a campaign for the resignation of SS and Sanaullah immediately. The whole case for his release is bungled by the prosecutors of provincial Government. There are incredible omissions in the process and documents are not accurate and complete, they should have been rejected by the Judge, but he didnt reject them. This Judge should be investigated, whose orders he was following that he ignored all the mistakes and failure to follow procedures by the prosecutors and accepted incomplete documents.

IK the material for questions, you should ask from PMLN, more to come.

PMLN is well and truly screwed I have absolutely no doubt, these idiots couldnt do anything properly, I knew in the haste they conducted the whole proceedings, they bound to make mistakes. It seems they made mistakes galore, fundamental mistakes, which render the whole proceedings null and void.

And the last bombshell, Davis never accepted his crime, in the absence of his acceptance of the crime, there is no question of blood money. It is a fraud committed on the Pakistani nation.

Davis is released illegally, no other way to describe it. PMLN is the biggest culprit in the release of Davis. PMLN should answer the questions.

Not surprisingly, so many commentators on the TV and in the Press are making false claims that Davis accepted his crime and Islamic procedures and it is acceptance of the Sharia Laws by the Americans.

Foolish and stupid Pakistani commentators keep towing the line which is based on lies and misconceptions.

crankthskunk

Breaking News: Deeiat document is invalid, Davis was released illegally

double post deleted.

Last edited:

zeshaan

Re: Breaking News: Deeiat document is invalid, Davis was released illegally

Sanp too nikal gaya yaa nikaal dia gaay,
abb lakeer petatay rhoo.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Raymond Davis was a honorable guest , not a criminal...

We could not serve him more than 40 days....because his every day cost us one life...

After 40 days , 40 were killed, just in fire works...

America has right to rule the world....

Just like a shepherd has right to rule the flock of sheep............... A sheep could never rule on shepherd .

QaiserMirza

Shareef's had tried their best and may be succeeded to certain limits to make their come back confirmed.
We all know, no one can get the power without "Master's" approval.
This is the home work Shareefs had done.

There must be more 'tests' they have to pass before get to the throne.
Good Luck - Shareefs.
Keep on licking "Master's" feet.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Raaz, please allow me to disagree on comparing us with Flocks of Sheeps. In terms of Shepard/Flock scenario there is limit but for Master/Slaves there is no limit. Please check our history, only 25000 Brits ruled nealy 340 Million indians. For each master there were more than 13000 slaves, which is nearly impossible for Shepard to manage.

gazoomartian

The khoon baha was legal or illegal, fact is that chor US president Zardari arrange his release.

The terrorist is history now and he is singing in his living room:

na na na na you couldnt keep me na na na na

Pakistanis will vote PPP again

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
The khoon baha was legal or illegal, fact is that chor US president Zardari arrange his release.

PMLN has more responsibility than PPP in this case as it was their government in Punjab and their prosecution, they didnt protect the victims' families and they didnt make a strong case intentionally otherwise they could keep Raymond Davis in custody for terrorism/spying for which there was enough evidence. If anyone is to blame for this, its the Punjab government and Sharif brothers.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
3-21-2011_66062_1.gif

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yas I will vote for Zardari..He has Rahman Malik, who could do anything.

Yesterday a PPP candidate won ....so why not they could win in next election....

They will Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Pakistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Last edited:
M

mimran301

Can some one tell me, why Americans paid 15 billion dollars to Pakistan in all these years of WAR. Do They Love Pakistan SO MUCH?

Certainly they pay to Pakistan for their own interests. And what exactly is their interests? I can figure out 3 of their main interests in Pakistan.
Here is no.1 - To provide supply line to Afghanistan ( via Peshawar, or via Chaman from Karachi )
no.2 - Allow them to launch an attack through Drones in North or South Waziristan+ FATA ; Though so for Pakistan did not let them to strick in Quetta.
and finally no.3 - Free hand to their spies, hidden agents and secret mission like Black water etc.

Pakistan allows all three, and guess what Pakistan gets in return : 3 Billion dollars __ 1.5 billion dollars to Pakistan Army + 1.5 billion dollars to civil government (so-called Kerry Lugar Bill). EACH YEAR.

So concluding remarks : Pakistan had to free those spies of USA at all cost until 2014.
Instruction for American Spy in Future : Never get caught red handed, otherwise do whatever. Simple rule kill some person with beard at lease, it would be easy to relate them to Taliban.

gazoomartian

PMLN has more responsibility than PPP in this case as it was their government in Punjab and their prosecution, they didnt protect the victims' families and they didnt make a strong case intentionally otherwise they could keep Raymond Davis in custody for terrorism/spying for which there was enough evidence. If anyone is to blame for this, its the Punjab government and Sharif brothers.

Correction: Only fed govt can charge a foreigner with espionage and similar crimes. YES PML along with PPP is to be blamed but I would like to see the bank account of all the judges, lawyers involved. I am sure we could see a large deposit

But thats all bygone, ub seena peetney ka kya faida

gazoomartian

Yas I will vote for Zardari..He has Rahman Malik, who could do anything.

Yesterday a PPP candidate won ....so why not they could win in next election....

They will Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Pakistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

yeah sweep all $ from country what ever is left

gazoomartian

NOW ARY reports it. Isnt ARY one of the trio TV company that had a secret meeting with Hillary Clinton in early 2010??

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Correction: Only fed govt can charge a foreigner with espionage and similar crimes.
Fine, but they didnt protect the victims' families even though this was a very high profile case. If they were sincere they would have given fool-proof protection, but the families disappeared and they claim they know nothing. Also, they could reject the deeyat settlement in court as the matter was not a private matter and counted as fasaad-fil-ard. Whichever way you look at it, the first and highest responsibility was of PMLN.