Brainless Captain : Shoaib Akhtar Keeping It Real

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yaar, almost everyone knew that we have a very weak team which is representing us in this CUP. Plus , the format of this current world cup is different and only 4 top teams can come up with one group. We have to admit that so far the performance of Indian team was world class. Our loss with WI will always come back to bite us in the rear end .
Indian team is easily going to cruise into the finals against Australia. Unless some major fuck up happens along the way

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Indian team is easily going to cruise into the finals against Australia. Unless some major fuck up happens along the way
They will become unstoppable now. Had their match against the NZ not abandoned, NZ could have given them hard time and we might have a softer Indian team today .

Zaidi Qasim

hahaha! Most of the time you don't make any sense at all in your posts? I just pointed one out.....aur itna ghussa?.... ?
Hay poty, Your Ha ha ha has become very distasteful. Sorry that I woke you up. Go back in the gutter and sleep. I swear I won't wake you up again .

Saboo

Yaar, almost everyone knew that we have a very weak team which is representing us in this CUP. Plus , the format of this current world cup is different and only 4 top teams can come up with one group. We have to admit that so far the performance of Indian team was world class. Our loss with WI will always come back to bite us in the rear end .
Haha I can see your problem. WI loss has already come back to bite you in the rear end but no scratching please Zaidi sahib? It will go away after some time.??
Note: If you do have to scratch, please wash your hands with soap every time!?

Zaidi Qasim

Haha I can see your problem. WI loss has already come back to bite you in the rear end but no scratching please Zaidi sahib? It will go away after some time.??
Note: If you do have to scratch, please wash your hands with soap every time!?
Hehehehe .. the rat is out from the sewerage again . Looks like you have taken my last post on heart . Believe me, I won't wake you up next time .

Saboo

Hay poty, Your Ha ha ha has become very distasteful. Sorry that I woke you up. Go back in the gutter and sleep. I swear I won't wake you up again .
hahaha! It takes dummies like you three days to get my hahaha. Wait two more days and you will be laughing too...?

Zaidi Qasim

hahaha! It takes dummies like you three days to get my hahaha. Wait two more days and you will be laughing too...?
Your Hehehe is pretty. It is always pretty when come directly from gutter and those who hide there. Now, go back to the gutter and get some sleep.

He made some good points no doubt. But being an indiot he is playing to his Indian fans (his recent efforts to make his youtube channel pouplar). He has no reason to speak about over-all pakistan team like this reagardless of their performance. There were many times Pakistan performed like this in past when he was part of the team. He is not a fan and should not react like one. World-cup is still on stop doing these vlogs for your indian fans.

Saboo

Hehehehe .. the rat is out from the sewerage again . Looks like you have taken my last post on heart . Believe me, I won't wake you up next time .
Hahaha. I see you are now getting my jokes? I told you it was going to take you some time?...?

Zaidi Qasim

Hahaha. I see you are now getting my jokes? I told you it was going to take you some time?...?
Take some time . I promise you I won't wake you up again . As long as you keep your head inside the gutter. Now, lets hurry up, all the other rats are already taken their seats inside the gutter...

Saboo

Your Hehehe is pretty. It is always pretty when come directly from gutter and those who hide there. Now, go back to the gutter and get some sleep.
Hahaha. Don't repeat your silly gutter joke over and over again. Can't you come up with some thing new??

Zaidi Qasim

Hahaha. Don't repeat your silly gutter joke over and over again. Can't you come up with some thing new??
Sorry man , I only mentioning your place of birth. If you don't like it then next time when you are born , try to change it. But I think you will still be in that gutter.

Saboo

Sorry man , I only mentioning your place of birth. If you don't like it then next time when you are born , try to change it. But I think you will still be in that gutter.
Hahaha. Sounds like you are stuck in a gutter too. Please talk to me when you come out of it.