Bilawal uses foul language for PM Imran Khan to vent out his frustration

Beware Balawal,its Imran Khan,dont mess with him,and remember Imran is not alone,all taliban and establishment is with him.Sh.Rasheed has already warn u.
By Taliban, you mean his cramped twin brother, whom late BB had nurtured & later murdered her as mercenary ? Plus the same Establishment which had played significant role in rise of ZKB & also his eventual fall ?

This is fascism, abusing Bengalis. He shud look into his family.

Who started 1965 war with India, Operation Gibraltar?
Who broke Pakistan?
Who change Pakistan system to bring Senate + Parliment instead of single Presidental system with responsibilities?
Who broke Pakistan's bureacracy?
Who broke Pakistan's education?
Who murdered balochi's first using Pak Army?

the ?? Irani Bhutto

Few corrections. It wasn't Bhutto but West Pakistan's 25 years tale of prejudice & stereotype against politically envisioned Bengalis. Secondly, the most provocative statement made by ZKB was when he called Hindu bastards, sorry for my words, under pretext of cursing Indians, as if Hindus constitute the single majority of India. Simply disgusting.

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are right that everyone has his opinion but the choice of words should be in limits of decency than outrage. He is now a national level leader not an ordinary spoilt brat.
When an national level leaders granddad is hanged and his mom is killed 1 mile from GHQ ....then his point is valid that we have to control these people who we created and these people are killing us....there is no problem in expressing your concerns.

When an national level leaders granddad is hanged and his mom is killed 1 mile from GHQ ....then his point is valid that we have to control these people who we created and these people are killing us....there is no problem in expressing your concerns.
There is a difference between making your argument & speaking non-sense. Coming to his grand dad, indeed he was an accomplished man but when you don't follow merit based promotions & appoint a noob as COAS, having perception that your wish will be his command, you are greeting your own demise. It's like being slaughter by an inexperienced butcher having a dull knife, enduring two pains at the same time. Politics may be some times a child play but otherwise it's a game of chess where one has to save his king. Same is true for NS. As for BB, she was indeed a shrewd politician & talk of the town is that she along with General Babar nurtured Taliban.

intekhab

There is a difference between making your argument & speaking non-sense. Coming to his grand dad, indeed he was an accomplished man but when you don't follow merit based promotions & appoint a noob as COAS, having perception that your wish will be his command, you are greeting your own demise. It's like being slaughter by an inexperienced butcher having a dull knife, enduring two pains at the same time. Politics may be some times a child play but otherwise it's a game of chess where one has to save his king. Same is true for NS. As for BB, she was indeed a shrewd politician & talk of the town is that she along with General Babar nurtured Taliban.
Your naivety is the the very bleak line between the stupidity and thicknesses ....if you are considering a four star general was a dull butcher then this butchery has some talent problem....it was a selection which he made which was his authority but the mind set of these butchers(u called them) is to be in power then it's just like a why you move while making the dough.....

muhammadadeel

Few corrections. It wasn't Bhutto but West Pakistan's 25 years tale of prejudice & stereotype against politically envisioned Bengalis. Secondly, the most provocative statement made by ZKB was when he called Hindu bastards, sorry for my words, under pretext of cursing Indians, as if Hindus constitute the single majority of India. Simply disgusting.

very few people acknowledge our racists attitude towards Bengalis and understand ZKB as provoker and traitor to Pakistan as he was and his party his.

Your naivety is the the very bleak line between the stupidity and thicknesses ....if you are considering a four star general was a dull butcher then this butchery has some talent problem....it was a selection which he made which was his authority but the mind set of these butchers(u called them) is to be in power then it's just like a why you move while making the dough.....
And as expected. Your tone speaks well of your typical mindset son, thinking of your good self as Aristotle & rest as buffoons. You selectively choose your concerned point & omitted the other. Anyways, if Zia weren't a naive butcher & greedy goof, Pakistan wouldn't have suffered the brunt of Afghan war, rather through diplomacy the Red Storm would have been diverted via BOT agreement for access to warm waters, the bull crap written in Pak Studies to subside the blame of intervening in an another country. If you got it right, the decision of choosing wisely the COAS, then why Mush made NS to batter his head over the wall for rest of his life ? Certainly the same gawky decision made by ZKB two decades ago, without consultation, as Pakistani leaders are dictators in their own. Yes it was his sole resolve, but in matters of filling the highest military ranks, consensus is essential especially when Commander in Chief has no military background or exposure.

intekhab

And as expected. Your tone speaks well of your typical mindset son, thinking of your good self as Aristotle & rest as buffoons. You selectively choose your concerned point & omitted the other. Anyways, if Zia weren't a naive butcher & greedy goof, Pakistan wouldn't have suffered the brunt of Afghan war, rather through diplomacy the Red Storm would have been diverted via BOT agreement for access to warm waters, the bull crap written in Pak Studies to subside the blame of intervening in an another country. If you got it right, the decision of choosing wisely the COAS, then why Mush made NS to batter his head over the wall for rest of his life ? Certainly the same gawky decision made by ZKB two decades ago, without consultation, as Pakistani leaders are dictators in their own. Yes it was his sole resolve, but in matters of filling the highest military ranks, consensus is essential especially when Commander in Chief has no military background or exposure.
I don't know where to start ..start from the afghan war,that would had averted if bhutto was there .bhuttos removal was the start of that war plan ,then you talking about the coaf with no military background or exposure???? Sorry mate I just can't bang my head more to the wall if I consider your statement right just even for a minute ...these are the main thugs of our system....main beneficiaries if we make our country a security state which bhutto rejected when he started nuclear program....! Now we are only facing the consequences of our blunders by our establishment and the worst part is they still don't recognise their mistakes and still making us bleed in the form of economy and making us more polarised.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
By Taliban, you mean his cramped twin brother, whom late BB had nurtured & later murdered her as mercenary ? Plus the same Establishment which had played significant role in rise of ZKB & also his eventual fall ?
blame PPP for bad things and give credit to establishment for good things,we should speak full truth.establishment born taliban and now killing them.

blame PPP for bad things and give credit to establishment for good things,we should speak full truth.establishment born taliban and now killing them.
I haven't blamed anyone for anything. I am against role of Establishment in Pakistani politics as any other concerned citizen but tell me one simple thing ? Probing the history, how on earth Establishment got so powerful that they took over the political landscape & how to eliminate their role ?

I don't know where to start ..start from the afghan war,that would had averted if bhutto was there .bhuttos removal was the start of that war plan ,then you talking about the coaf with no military background or exposure???? Sorry mate I just can't bang my head more to the wall if I consider your statement right just even for a minute ...these are the main thugs of our system....main beneficiaries if we make our country a security state which bhutto rejected when he started nuclear program....! Now we are only facing the consequences of our blunders by our establishment and the worst part is they still don't recognise their mistakes and still making us bleed in the form of economy and making us more polarised.

I am not here to convince you to my point of view. I am just simply stating facts. Plus dude there is a difference between being a politician & appointing a general. Yes, Bhutto has charisma & his foreign policy, specially Islamic union, Pakistan's nuclear program initiative & 1971 War's 90,000 POW release, is evident of that but domestically he was not a lesser tyrant than dictators. Bhutto neutralized Afghan threat by diplomacy having cordial relations with Soviet Union which materialized the industrialization of Pakistan's major industries (i.e Pakistan Steel Mills, Russian Company aka OGDCL), thus hampering any ambitious move from Sardar Dawood Khan. Ironically both Left leaning politicians were overthrown overnight one after another. And where he had used military solutions i.e. Baluchistan counter insurgency operations, it was total disaster. Plus he would often retort to ethnic stereotype often abusing his opponents. You are right that Establishment is an over-zealous cold blooded killer, but the point is how it was able to creep up its way to the reign of power & how to defang it ? I hope this time around I get a more rational answer.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
I haven't blamed anyone for anything. I am against role of Establishment in Pakistani politics as any other concerned citizen but tell me one simple thing ? Probing the history, how on earth Establishment got so powerful that they took over the political landscape & how to eliminate their role ?
Well Pakistan always needed powerful Army to combat the threat fr India,but power hungry Generals started to use this power against own country to grab power.Now Establishment has become so powerful after killing BB and jailing Nawaz Shreef,i don,t see in near future its role in politics can be reduced untill some thing big happens to Pakistan.

Well Pakistan always needed powerful Army to combat the threat fr India,but power hungry Generals started to use this power against own country to grab power.Now Establishment has become so powerful after killing BB and jailing Nawaz Shreef,i don,t see in near future its role in politics can be reduced untill some thing big happens to Pakistan.
The problem with Pakistani politicians is that when in power they try to compromise over certain issues, remain ignorant of common folks & when in opposition they try to leg pull each other and maintain anti-establishment agenda. The classic example of change in balance of power is Turkey, having far more superior military with auspicious agenda got toppled by civilian government. Why ? Because AKP had the solution to the problems, were mostly middle class & hence endured their sufferings, addressed common man's concerns strengthened the economy, lifted the ban on minorities i.e. Kurdish language. Even over their staunch Islamist tendencies, secularist Turks kept a blind eye. The point is no one cares what is your ideology, sect or religion, as far as you deliver, they will trust you.