Beauties of Pakistan--Brought to you By Gazoo(Classic Songs)

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Beauties of Pakistan--Brought to you By Gazoo(Classic So

gazoomartian said:
Malik495 said:
Listen it carefully...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxbXqJ_P-Uc&NR=1[/video]

malik saheb, one thing I noticed for sure. People become perfect Muslims on internet but Lord only knows their lifestyle at home. I can name few people, but not gonna go there.

Just do 5 prayers a day, read qur'an, do roza, pay zakata, sadaqat, a couple of more things , leave the rest to Allah.... we are done... we should try not to be PERFECT muslims, thats where we get beat

Alas but we are hypocrite, pretend to be the best Muslim on internet [wall]

Well it really shows that you mind it.. i really didnt have any intentions to teach you what is islam.. you know brother gazoo sorry i dont know your good name and i am sure gazoo is not your real name isnt it? sometimes we really react over something which is against of our interest....i do agree witgh you that performing prayers and other faraiz of islam isnt the complete islam..there are further so many things in islam which really need to be followed... who knows what kind of life someone is ledding but if he is telling the truth then we should accept it.. you know being a muslim you are not responsible for your ownself.. you are responsible to your society..if anything that hurts society in any means then you will be prosecuted infront of Allah..dont tak eit on yourself i am just trying to clarify what kind of criticism should be accepted.. suppose if a non muslim ask to a muslim why you are drinking alcohol? then it doesnt means that muslim should reply who the hell are you objecting on my drinking while you have your bottle of wine with you..? will it be justify reply of a muslim? offcourse that is not a justify reply.. cz that non muslim has notified the teaching of islam...
I dont know wether you understand my example or not.. the one and only thing which i wanna say and that is .. if you do any good deed and spread it to others you will be rewarded regardless of your expectations.. but if you spread anything wrong then you will be prosecuted regardless of others who followed you...if you think that music is the heritage of Pakistan in your opinion then there are so many people who will favour this opinion... but there will be few people who really oppose it just because of Fear of Allah..
I dont know in which sense you have said
Alas but we are hypocrite, pretend to be the best Muslim on internet
who knows gazoo brother there are so many people who really have the fear of Allah on internet also i know fewof those..may be you wont agree.well hope you didnt mind it... Hikmat ki baat momin ki gumshuda meeras hay.. yeh jahan se milay isay le leni chaye..
Keep me in your prayers

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Malik495 said:
gazoomartian said:
Malik495 said:
Listen it carefully...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxbXqJ_P-Uc&NR=1[/video]

malik saheb, one thing I noticed for sure. People become perfect Muslims on internet but Lord only knows their lifestyle at home. I can name few people, but not gonna go there.

Just do 5 prayers a day, read qur'an, do roza, pay zakata, sadaqat, a couple of more things , leave the rest to Allah.... we are done... we should try not to be PERFECT muslims, thats where we get beat

Alas but we are hypocrite, pretend to be the best Muslim on internet [wall]

Well it really shows that you mind it.. i really didnt have any intentions to teach you what is islam.. you know brother gazoo sorry i dont know your good name and i am sure gazoo is not your real name isnt it? sometimes we really react over something which is against of our interest....i do agree witgh you that performing prayers and other faraiz of islam isnt the complete islam..there are further so many things in islam which really deserve to be followed... who knows what kind of life someone is ledding but if he is telling the truth then we should accept it.. you know being a muslim you are not responsible for your ownself.. you are responsible to your society..if anything that hurts society in any means then you will be prosecuted infront of Allah..dont tak eit on yourself i am just trying to clarify what kind of criticism should be accepted.. suppose if a non muslim ask to a muslim why you are drinking alcohol? then it doesnt means that muslim should reply who the hell are you objecting on my drinking while you have your bottle of wine with you..? will it be justify reply of a muslim? offcourse that is not a justify reply.. cz that non muslim has notified the teaching of islam...
I dont know wether you understand my example or not.. the one and only thing which i wanna say and that is .. if you do any good deed and spread it to others you will be rewarded regardless of your expectations.. but if you spread anything wrong then you will be prosecuted regardless of others who followed you...if you think that music is the heritage of Pakistan in your opinion then there are so many people who will favour this opinion... but there will be few people who really oppose it just because of Fear of Allah..
I dont know in which sense you have said
Alas but we are hypocrite, pretend to be the best Muslim on internet
who knows gazoo brother there are so many people who really have the fear of Allah on internet also i know fewof those..may be you wont agree.well hope you didnt mind it... Hikmat ki baat momin ki gumshuda meeras hay.. yeh jahan se milay isay le leni chaye..

Keep me in your prayers

Its GUMSHUDA alright [anger]

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

i think i have mentioned it gumshuda too.. wether it is still gumshuda or yet to be found?

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
these videos are remidners to us all, what we have to offer in terms of beautiful music, sceneries, and celebs. it used to be part of our heritage.

however if the owners/moderators have any objection, they are free to delete this thread but I would request they inform me of the reason for removing.

I think this is fair on my behalf

I consider this dialog as your surrender of Madam Noor Jahan. I will make room in my living room and find a nice place for her. You don't deserve her. We will just broadcast her back to you through our TV channels and movies. I am taking this post off my bookmarks, you failed to deal with YOU KNOW WHO. If my hands were not tied I would have dealt with YOU KNOW WHO. I am too disgusted. I have got the record of this post

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)

Whats Up Doc said:
gazoomartian said:
these videos are remidners to us all, what we have to offer in terms of beautiful music, sceneries, and celebs. it used to be part of our heritage.

however if the owners/moderators have any objection, they are free to delete this thread but I would request they inform me of the reason for removing.

I think this is fair on my behalf

Owners/Moderators feel free to delete this post and send the record of this thread to Mr. Gazoomartian as an explanation for removal, Thank you

gazoomartian

Kabhi tum bhi hum se the ashna - noor jahan / mehnaz

Bhooley basrey geeton ki mahfil mein a'yey hum pesh kartey hai eik bara hi khubsurat naghma do awazon mein. Yeh awazein hain malka-e-tarannum Noor Jahan or Mehnaz ki.

hum ney yeh khubsurat geet chuna hai film ghoongat sey. Mausiqi hai Khawja Khursheed Anwar ki, aur kalam hai Tanweer Naqvi ka. A'yey suntey hain yeh khubsurat naghma. Iski geet ki farmaish ki Gazoo ney Canada sey

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: KABHI TUM BHI HUM SE THE ASHNA - NOOR JAHAN / MEHNAZ

naseehat karne wale naseehat karte karte guzar jain gai mere dost kiun key kuch log naseehaton ke ilawa kuch kar nahee sakte so don't worry about naseehatees. [clap]

gazoomartian

Re: KABHI TUM BHI HUM SE THE ASHNA - NOOR JAHAN / MEHNAZ

pakland said:
naseehat karne wale naseehat karte karte guzar jain gai mere dost kiun key kuch log naseehaton ke ilawa kuch kar nahee sakte so don't worry about naseehatees. [clap]

Like I always say, some people become pakka musalman on internet

hona to yeh chahyey: qari nazar aat hai haqiqat mein hai qura'n

lekin hota yeh hai: ooper sey hai muslaman, under seyhai bey-iman [hilar]

gazoomartian

Noor jahan - jadon holi jai - aat khuda da wair

Moderators!

In case you are bored and nothing to do, here is something for you to delete like yesterday...
icon_e_wink.gif

one of my favorite punjabi music even tho I do not understand any Punjabi

Last edited by a moderator:

gazoomartian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ccHEcPaREc

this is the link you posted. Go to this link and you will see it says video has been removed or not found.

Can you get me the proper link and i will look into this

the video is there brother. I am just listening to it. This is link when I pressed on SHARE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-cHEcPaREc
and this is the link from the youtube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-cH...5C2F0AC8&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=73

title:
NOOR JAHAN - JADON HOLI JAI - AAT KHUDA DA WAIR

Gazo Martin, no wonder if Zaid Hamid after becoming ameer ul momineen appoints you as his khalifa. You have all the characteristics of becoming the kalifa. MashALLah the immense love of music you have, the love for western culture ( which is apparent from your id), I wont be surprized if u also drink a little sometimes.. shame on you

gazoomartian

Gazo Martin, no wonder if Zaid Hamid after becoming ameer ul momineen appoints you as his khalifa. You have all the characteristics of becoming the kalifa. MashALLah the immense love of music you have, the love for western culture ( which is apparent from your id), I wont be surprized if u also drink a little sometimes.. shame on you

Actually I do drink frequently, just had a cup of hot water with one teaspoon of honey in it. Its very good. I must be doing it may be 6, 7 times a day but I don't use honey all the time. You should try once, but not if you are diabetic. Honey may be harmful for diabetics. Its makes my kidney function better, easy in passing urine, helps me loose weight, and refreshes my skin. And why not, it was favorite of my aqa (s.a.w.), it has be good......

Speaking of Khalifa, given the chance I can eradicate corruption, fix police culture, and totally rid the jageerdari (wadera) systems provided I am given the FULL POWER that I would need to get my job done. I can do all in may be 3 years, but some one, like khalifa or awam, have to give me that na'eb khaliafa or even khalifa position. That's the only thing I need because ihave the vision of Khilafah, I have the jazba and ambition, I have the skills, I have the hubb-e-watan.

I truly believe I have to die ONLY ONCE and WHEN ans WHERE Allah has written in my luck. That is the reason when mukti bahini grabbed my by hand, walked me out of our house saying 'cholo tum ko shoot koray ga', walked about 50 ft, changed his mind, brought be back in the house and returned me to mymama in exchange for a ceiling fan and an electric iron!!!! Irony was that I am the one who saved his life because he borrowed a pair of scissors from me and started cutting off the live wire!!!! I screamed at him not to do it, turned the breaker off and I SNIPPED THE WIRES and told him to disassemble the fan and take it away which he gladly did.

See? Allah wanted me dead, the guy could have shot me..

speaking of western musics, here is just for you brother, I hope you like it, I know I do:
Zaid Hamid, the only alternative

Pakistan paindabad

Last edited by a moderator: