Beauties of Pakistan--Brought to you By Gazoo(Classic Songs)

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i think its a very serious forum dont upload music in it gazoo brother... there are so many websites for these kind of stuff.. hope you dont mind...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Malik495 said:
i think its a very serious forum dont upload music in it gazoo brother... there are so many websites for these kind of stuff.. hope you dont mind...

thats why I chose random videos, not siasi videos

Malik495

gazoomartian said:
Malik495 said:

but still i object ..............
sorry Gazoo brother music is not the beauty or speciality of Pakistan.....You should upload videos with something informative instead of entertainment..

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Malik495 said:

Nothing wrong with it a lot of times Politics is boring or you you have some thing against music.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Malik495 said:
gazoomartian said:
Malik495 said:

but still i object ..............
sorry Gazoo brother music is not the beauty or speciality of Pakistan.....You should upload videos with something informative instead of entertainment..

Politics is neither a beauty music wins one thousand times. Hey I might be helping you gazzo always does opposite of what I say watch him load Politics videos now.

gazoomartian

these videos are remidners to us all, what we have to offer in terms of beautiful music, sceneries, and celebs. it used to be part of our heritage.

however if the owners/moderators have any objection, they are free to delete this thread but I would request they inform me of the reason for removing.

I think this is fair on my behalf

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
gazoomartian said:
these videos are remidners to us all, what we have to offer in terms of beautiful music, sceneries, and celebs. it used to be part of our heritage.

however if the owners/moderators have any objection, they are free to delete this thread but I would request they inform me of the reason for removing.

It is Ok. You look to me a real moderator
you have moderated the situation which is tense now
It has good poetry also.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:

I hope the moderators don't delete it. Madam Noor Jahan a Great PAKISTANI artist not Indian. Her music in 50ts and 60s influenced many Indian artists. And you can't even present it as heritage. I am a generous fellow thanks for sharing her music with me.

Malik495

Music is the heritage of hindu religion not for Muslims..
and Pakistan was created on the name of Allah..... Akbar ka deen-e-ilahi follow krnay walon ne music ko musalmano ki society men daala...yeh log jo aaj buhat izzat daar bantay hain.. khud ko singer kahtay hain aur moderatre islam k baani hain in logon ko Akbar k darbaar men miraasi kaha jaata tha inhain...
Musalman ka yeh kaam nahi k wo dhol ki dhaap pe aur ghunghro ki chan chan pe apna sir dhuntay phirain...
yeh waqt hay khud ko pahchanay ka..naach gaana musalman ka kaam nahi.. i know most of my friends wont agree with me...

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Malik495 said:
and Pakistan was created on the name of Allah..... Akbar ka deen-e-ilahi follow krnay walon ne music ko musalmano ki society men daala...yeh log jo aaj buhat izzat daar bantay hain.. khud ko singer kahtay hain aur moderatre islam k baani hain in logon ko Akbar k darbaar men miraasi kaha jaata tha inhain...
Musalman ka yeh kaam nahi k wo dhol ki dhaap pe aur ghunghro ki chan chan pe apna sir dhuntay phirain...
yeh waqt hay khud ko pahchanay ka..naach gaana musalman ka kaam nahi.. i know most of my friends wont agree with me...

I agree with you completely only if you can get Gazoo to follow the same path as you. He is stuck in Hindu Heritage. [funnny] We will gladly take Madam Noor Jahan.

gazoomartian

Malik495 said:

I sure as broad day light dont !!!

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Malik495 said:

I sure as broad day light dont !!!

Hey way to go gazoo Madam Noor Jahan will be proud of you.

Make sure you don't miss my farewell speech and final bow its being approved by Admin, hopefully, otherwise you going to see it one way or the other. If you want my username and bunny I can leave you as a gift. No Tipu Sultan though.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
Malik495 said:

I agree with brother malik495, and feel very happy that we've still some ppl who dont tolerate disobedience of almighty Allah and work for the awareness of good n bad.

-----

Sayings of our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him):

Narrated Abu Amir or Abu Malik Al Ashari that he heard the Prophet saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful
{Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol.7 Hadith No.5590}

Narrated Abu Malik Al-Ashari:
"The Messenger (pbuh) of Allah (SWT) said, "Some people of my Ummah will drink wine, calling it by other than its real name, merriment will be made for them through the playing of musical instruments and the singing of lady singers. Allah will cleave the earth under them and turn others into monkeys and swines.
{Ibn Ma'jah Vol.5 Hadith No.4020}

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
abduttawwab said:
Malik495 said:

I agree with brother malik495, and feel very happy that we've still some ppl who dont tolerate disobedience of almighty Allah and work for the awareness of good n bad.

-----

Narrated Abu Amir or Abu Malik Al Ashari that he heard the Prophet saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful

"The Messenger (pbuh) of Allah (SWT) said, "Some people of my Ummah will drink wine, calling it by other than its real name, merriment will be made for them through the playing of musical instruments and the singing of lady singers. Allah will cleave the earth under them and turn others into monkeys and swines.

Now you got your work cut out Gazzo I didn't think anyone would find this post and this gentleman did. Now I got to wait for your answer and you still can't have Tipu sorry you have to deal with it your self hope Madam Noor Jahan comes through for you. If she doesn't than she is all mine and you can't have my username and bunny. Don't run give him an answer. I am copying and pasting this whole post for my records.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
abduttawwab said:
Malik495 said:

-----

Now you got your work cut out Gazzo I didn't think anyone would find this post and this gentleman did. Now I got to wait for your answer and you still can't have Tipu sorry you have to deal with it your self hope Madam Noor Jahan comes through for you. If she doesn't than she is all mine and you can't have my username and bunny. I am copying and pasting this whole post for my records.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

After reading above, Recourse is towards Allah only. As per Quran, it has been categorically stated that our Prophet(PBUH) did not know the unseen (Gaib). "Illegal sexual intercourse" has been made Haraam by Allah himself in Quran, so is the alcohol.
Allah already turned some people as monkeys and swines as per Quran. Rest Allah knows better.

I feel so much sympathy with Noor Jehan to be taken away by Others!!!!!!!!!

Malik495

Re: Beauties of Pakistan--Brought to you By Gazoo(Classic So

Listen it carefully...

gazoomartian

Malik495 said:
Listen it carefully...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxbXqJ_P-Uc&NR=1[/video]

malik saheb, one thing I noticed for sure. People become perfect Muslims on internet but Lord only knows their lifestyle at home. I can name few people, but not gonna go there.

Just do 5 prayers a day, read qur'an, do roza, pay zakata, sadaqat, a couple of more things , leave the rest to Allah.... we are done... we should try not to be PERFECT muslims, thats where we get beat

Alas but we are hypocrite, pretend to be the best Muslim on internet [wall]

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
Malik495 said:
Listen it carefully...

malik saheb, one thing I noticed for sure. People become perfect Muslims on internet but Lord only knows their lifestyle at home. I can name few people, but not gonna go there.

Just do 5 prayers a day, read qur'an, do roza, pay zakata, sadaqat, a couple of more things , leave the rest to Allah.... we are done... we should try not to be PERFECT muslims, thats where we get beat

Alas but we are hypocrite, pretend to be the best Muslim on internet [wall]

You have already defeated Malik no use beating a dead horse. Deal with abduttawwab if you have any respect for madam Noor Jahan otherwise her status is reduced to a Mirrasi a am waiting for your response