Beauties of Pakistan--Brought to you By Gazoo(Classic Songs)

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
I could not understand the sense of discussion about music in a muslim society. Can you quote any society or nation who is living without music and entertainment even so called muslim countries. What a hypocrite we are?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I could not understand the sense of discussion about music in a muslim society. Can you quote any society or nation who is living without music and entertainment even so called muslim countries. What a hypocrite we are?

YES you are completely hypocrite. I fully agree with you brother

gazoomartian

Weekend Mausiqi ki Mehfil mein

????? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? - ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ???

?? ??? - ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? - ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????????- ????? ????

Shabnum: A beauty of Bengal

gazoomartian

Uski Ankhon ney Khuda Jaaney jadu----Mehdi Hassan

Enjoy an oldie from Mehdi Hasan saheb

(clap)(clap)

gazoomartian

To All Pakistani Women

I dedicate this song to all our Pakistani women who are married and want to have spare time with their other half.

Muhtarma, ub thora sa muskrao to zara!! (bigsmile)

What a beautiful piece of music and song. My land, my beauties, mera watan

Last edited:

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Bros, music isnt our heritage but a part of our culture and i think having a change of taste isnt something bad. We need to think of life as well after everyday sorrows and negativity. Lets post our Naatkhwans which are unique in the world as well and why not our patriotic and cultural folk singers as well. After all its posted under non-siasi videos!!! where`s the PROBLEM???

gazoomartian

Bros, music isnt our heritage but a part of our culture and i think having a change of taste isnt something bad. We need to think of life as well after everyday sorrows and negativity. Lets post our Naatkhwans which are unique in the world as well and why not our patriotic and cultural folk singers as well. After all its posted under non-siasi videos!!! where`s the PROBLEM???

I know exactly where the problems is. It is located about 6 inches above your shoulder. Go ahead, find it and feel it.

You are just upset because when you saw 'Beauties of Pakistan--Brought to you By Gazoo(Classic Songs),
you were expecting some cool pic of BEAUTIES showing things. Sorry that I disappointed you. If you are that much of a pious person, dont click on this thread in future.

Arent cultural folk songs also musics? DO TELL

Ecerybody becomes a pakka maulvi and a pious person while on siasat. Only few days ago you were looking at that girl wearing shorts, remember?. Yet rah chalti aurton ko taktey hain yike [hilar]

gazoomartian

Legacy Talents Of Pakistan, Proud of Our Past, Thrilled about Our Future

wah wah, hamarey mulk ki bhi kya baat hai

Enjoy all

(clap)(clap)(clap)

rung_baaz

Siasat.pk - Blogger
WELL,
REGARDLESS OF ALL THE DISCUSSION ON THIS THREAD I DO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT "NOOR JAHAN" AND THAT IS WHAT MY MOTHER USED TO TELL ME ABOUT HER.
DURING THE 1965 INDO-PAKISTAN WAR SHE USED TO LEAVE 5'O CLOCK IN THE MORNING TO RADIO STATION LEAVING HER THREE CHILDREN HOME DURING CURFEW TIME AND SANG ALL THE PATRIOTIC SONGS TO KEEP THE MORAL OF THE PAKISTANI SOLDIERS HIGH...
AGAIN REGARDLESS OF HER CHARACTER OR HER PERSONAL LIFE I DO SALUTE HER AND FEEL SHE WAS AS ACTIVE AS A SOLDIER DURING THE WAR..
AND TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO CALLED HER "MALIKA-E-JAHANUM", WHO KNOWS WHERE WILL YOU END UP. SO STOP GIVING YOUR VERDICT WHO IS "JAHANUMI" AHD WHO IS "JANNATI", AS THIS RIGHT IS ONLY IN ALLAH'S HAND... THINK ABOUT IT.
ALWAYS A MUNAFIQ OR LIAR THINKS THAT OTHERS ARE MUNAFIQS AND LIARS.

LISTEN THIS AND TELL ME DOESN'T IT WARM UP YOUR BLOOD, I BET IT WOULD..

gazoomartian

WELL,
REGARDLESS OF ALL THE DISCUSSION ON THIS THREAD I DO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT "NOOR JAHAN" AND THAT IS WHAT MY MOTHER USED TO TELL ME ABOUT HER.
DURING THE 1965 INDO-PAKISTAN WAR SHE USED TO LEAVE 5'O CLOCK IN THE MORNING TO RADIO STATION LEAVING HER THREE CHILDREN HOME DURING CURFEW TIME AND SANG ALL THE PATRIOTIC SONGS TO KEEP THE MORAL OF THE PAKISTANI SOLDIERS HIGH...
AGAIN REGARDLESS OF HER CHARACTER OR HER PERSONAL LIFE I DO SALUTE HER AND FEEL SHE WAS AS ACTIVE AS A SOLDIER DURING THE WAR..
AND TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO CALLED HER "MALIKA-E-JAHANUM", WHO KNOWS WHERE WILL YOU END UP. SO STOP GIVING YOUR VERDICT WHO IS "JAHANUMI" AHD WHO IS "JANNATI", AS THIS RIGHT IS ONLY IN ALLAH'S HAND... THINK ABOUT IT.
ALWAYS A MUNAFIQ OR LIAR THINKS THAT OTHERS ARE MUNAFIQS AND LIARS.

LISTEN THIS AND TELL ME DOESN'T IT WARM UP YOUR BLOOD, I BET IT WOULD..

Thank you rungbaz. In East Pakistan, Noor Jahan was a patriotic and icon of Pakistan. Benaglis used to sing her songs until India butted in.

We shall break India into pieces as little as Hyderabad, Pakistan, InshaAllah for what the Hindu Zionists have done to my homeland, count on it

We will begin Khalistan

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
my request is that do not bring Islam into this discussion and music is HARAM .remember that Allah has awarded wonderful voices to many but MUHAMMAD RAFI AND MADAM NOORJAHN ARE ALMOST LIKE SAINTS AMONG SINGERS. God convays us that HE can produce such voices in this world for his creature, and also remember that she or he has sung may HAMD AND NAAT also with their same voice. plz enjoy and have few good moments in ur life. Allah BARA GHAFOOR UR RAHIM HAY.

gazoomartian

my request is that do not bring Islam into this discussion and music is HARAM .remember that Allah has awarded wonderful voices to many but MUHAMMAD RAFI AND MADAM NOORJAHN ARE ALMOST LIKE SAINTS AMONG SINGERS. God convays us that HE can produce such voices in this world for his creature, and also remember that she or he has sung may HAMD AND NAAT also with their same voice. plz enjoy and have few good moments in ur life. Allah BARA GHAFOOR UR RAHIM HAY.

Request Denied!

maulvion ki kami nahee gazoo ++++ Eik dhoondho hazar miltey hain.

If you are so muttaqi, pious, and perfect you shouldn't have clicked on this thread. It says clearly 'Beauties of Pakistan' OR were you expecting naked pictures and now you are so disappointed that you are lecturing me.

paros ki bivi aur beti per ankhein rakhtey ho aur siasat per maulvi bun gayey..... I am sick and tired of these bullshit home made maulvis. Do NOT click on this thread again

here look at this: http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...hread-update-05-13-2010&highlight=quran+qirat

gazoomartian

aye rahbar-e-kamil chalney ko tayaar to hun per yaad rahey++

Us waqt mujhey mujhey bhatka dena jub samney manzil ajayey Subhana-Allah

Bahzad Lakhnavi