Be aware of lies - Zaid Hamid

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
ye tu Hazoor pak (S A W W ) ke gustakh he.

can to provide a reference??? please tell us a single thing he said which proves ur point. There are a lots of things of Zaid Hamid which i dont agree with, but i dont live my life like a fool and believe on 'internet based mullahs' who run 'net fatwa factory' on the basis of their partial knowledge, declaring people Gustakh-e-rasool or Kafir while sitting in their bedroom with a Poster of Pamela Anderson on the wall.These 'net mullahs' keep their money in interest based banks and dont pay zakat on their balance.
I have not found anything about this man which makes me think that he is misguiding youth, apart from what he says about India (some times he crosses the line of ground reality).

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai mery may app ko 1 nahee keye saboot dey sakta hoo,mey kise key fatwa ke bat nahee ker raha may kohed isy sonta raha hoo jis ke waja say keh raha ho key ye musalmanoo ko gumrah ker raha he ,Allah nay hamy aqal dee he us ka bhee thora istamal ker leyna chaye, app say behs kerny ka koee fiyda nahee app nay kaway ko safead he kehna he
can to provide a reference??? please tell us a single thing he said which proves ur point. There are a lots of things of Zaid Hamid which i dont agree with, but i dont live my life like a fool and believe on 'internet based mullahs' who run 'net fatwa factory' on the basis of their partial knowledge, declaring people Gustakh-e-rasool or Kafir while sitting in their bedroom with a Poster of Pamela Anderson on the wall.These 'net mullahs' keep their money in interest based banks and dont pay zakat on their balance.
I have not found anything about this man which makes me think that he is misguiding youth, apart from what he says about India (some times he crosses the line of ground reality).

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai logoo zahid hamid ko promote karnay say phalay is ki history ko reserch kar lo ye yousaf kazab ka khalifa tha jis nay imam mhadi honay ka dawa kia tha.
zahid hamid nay bhot logoo ko bewaqof banay howa un ka jazbat ko istmal kar kay
Bhot bara fradya ha

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
watch

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai logoo zahid hamid ko promote karnay say phalay is ki history ko reserch kar lo ye yousaf kazab ka khalifa tha jis nay imam mhadi honay ka dawa kia tha.
zahid hamid nay bhot logoo ko bewaqof banay howa un ka jazbat ko istmal kar kay
Bhot bara fradya ha

Bhai Meray, Aap Ko Kiss Nay Kaha Hum Zaid Hamid Ki Zaat Ko Pormote Kar Rahay Hain?

Hum Uss Ideology Ko Pormote Kar Rahay Hain Jo Hamari Miras Hai Jis Ko Aap Nay Bhula Diya Hai

Umeed Hai Aap Ko Baat Samajh Aa Gaye Ho Gi.

Aap Ko Yaad Ho Ga Jab Muhammad Ali Jinnah Nay Iss Ideology Ko Pormote Kiya Tha To Un Ko Bhi "Kafir e Azam" Kaha Gaya Tha, Hamaray Karam Farmao Ki Yah Strategy Koi Naye Nahi, Baher Haal Aap Ki Information Ka Shukriya.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
bhai mery may app ko 1 nahee keye saboot dey sakta hoo,mey kise key fatwa ke bat nahee ker raha may kohed isy sonta raha hoo jis ke waja say keh raha ho key ye musalmanoo ko gumrah ker raha he ,Allah nay hamy aqal dee he us ka bhee thora istamal ker leyna chaye, app say behs kerny ka koee fiyda nahee app nay kaway ko safead he kehna he

: Allah nay hamy aqal dee he"

astaghfirullah-o-azeem. keon Allah per jhota ilzam lagatey ho? pakrey jaogey bhai

pappufromindia

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
is insaan ki rubbish sun sun k kaan pak gae hain yaar(yapping)
kisi ka brain hemorrhage karana ho toh use ek kamre me band kar k in bhai saab k videos dikhate raho.
i don,t think that poor fellow can surviv few hours..:smashfreakB:

karachiwala

It is the media that has exposed all the lies of zaid hamid. I do not understand why people have selective amnesia. Did he not say in the beginning that he did not know yusuf ali?? Then did he not come out with a statement saying he had nothing to do with yousuf ali he is dead??? then he comes out and defends yusuf ali in private meetings? Why did Maria B and Ali Azmat leave him?? Care to find out??

I must he is doing a good job when all those who were defending him not be associated with yusuf kazzab and calling it lie are the same people who are defending yusuf kazzab and asking people NOT TO judge a kazzab???

Wadaich

Let us see who are the like minded here:

Karachiwala, munaybhai, puppoofromindia, indiaguy, sdmuashir, nouman, narcissit, salaam, ZionistHindu, Bhasin_paraveen, terex, hans, alibaba222, unicorn, tabla, .................. These are few identifications.........

Note some very striking and interesting similarities among this group. None of such minded ones
1. Has ever accepted the creation of Madina-e-Sani (Pakistan)
2. Believed in two nation theory
3. Their elders called Quaid-e-Azam Kafir-e-Azam
4. More often than not they declare that they were not part of the sin of creating Madina-e-Sani (Pakistan)
5. The Hindu among these openly spew venom
6. The under covers with their hearts sealed to truth take refuge in the misinterpretation of Ayat of Quran and Hadees pbuh to malign anything which is pro Madina-e-Sani (Pakistan) whether it be Pak Army or any other analyst. When counter their argument with the support of Qura'an and Hadees pbuh , they shall resort to silly things. There is a disease in their heart. see post# 44, and # 47 and the response at post # 46 given to Veila Mast. http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...against-Islam-ever/page3&highlight=zaid+hamid

Does a believer believe or not that one shall be among those on the day of Judgement with whom he decided to side with in this world? Decide by yourself.

Last edited: