Bakhtawar zardari think her nana was a sikh

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well fuck them. It wasn't about afghanistan to begin with. And blame CIA and Pakistan also for the drugs and ak47s. I know afghanistans stance on Pakistan. I'm not asking you to bend over. I'd be the first to say close the border. My pain issue was Afghans as a race and indus valley crap. I have zero sympathy for afghanistan. I agree, they're irrelevant.
Well you know my stance on that then! lol

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes, Indeedy and feed the needy! Since you're still on WIKI, you might wana wiki (Afghan) not afghanistan. Or maybe don't...
For you, I'll open it up again.

"Afghan (also referred to as Afghanistani[1]) (Pashto/Persian: افغان‎; see: etymology) refers to someone or something from Afghanistan, in particular a citizen of that country.[2][3] Prior to the rise of the nation as Afghanistan, it was used by Persian speakers and those influenced by the Persian language to denote the Pashtun people. In modern times, Afghan is rarely used as an ethnic term for the Pashtuns, but is rather used as the national demonym for all citizens of Afghanistan "

Happy now?

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For you, I'll open it up again.

"Afghan (also referred to as Afghanistani[1]) (Pashto/Persian: افغان‎; see: etymology) refers to someone or something from Afghanistan, in particular a citizen of that country.[2][3] Prior to the rise of the nation as Afghanistan, it was used by Persian speakers and those influenced by the Persian language to denote the Pashtun people. In modern times, Afghan is rarely used as an ethnic term for the Pashtuns, but is rather used as the national demonym for all citizens of Afghanistan "

Happy now?
Farting rainbows here. Glad to hear It's not as interchangeable as I thought anymore.