Bakhtawar zardari think her nana was a sikh

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Cough Cough... I call that bullshit. Afghanistan had Paganism till as early as 10th century with greek roots. Amir Suri for example.
Afghans as a race have nothing to do with Indus Valley.
LOL you can cough all you want, doesn't change a thing. And there is no race called Afghans, Just like there is no race called Pakistani

" More recent findings established that the Indus Valley Civilisation stretched up towards modern-day Afghanistan, making the ancient civilization today part of Pakistan, Afghanistan, and India. In more detail, it extended from what today is northwest Pakistan to northwest India and northeast Afghanistan. An Indus Valley site has been found on the Oxus River at Shortugai in northern Afghanistan.[28][29] There are several smaller IVC colonies to be found in Afghanistan as well.
After 2000 BCE, successive waves of semi-nomadic people from Central Asia began moving south into Afghanistan; among them were many Indo-European-speaking Indo-Iranians. These tribes later migrated further into South Asia, Western Asia, and toward Europe via the area north of the Caspian Sea. The region at the time was referred to as Ariana.[24][30] "

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LOL you can cough all you want, doesn't change a thing. And there is no race called Afghans, Just like there is no race called Pakistani

" More recent findings established that the Indus Valley Civilisation stretched up towards modern-day Afghanistan, making the ancient civilization today part of Pakistan, Afghanistan, and India. In more detail, it extended from what today is northwest Pakistan to northwest India and northeast Afghanistan. An Indus Valley site has been found on the Oxus River at Shortugai in northern Afghanistan.[28][29] There are several smaller IVC colonies to be found in Afghanistan as well.
After 2000 BCE, successive waves of semi-nomadic people from Central Asia began moving south into Afghanistan; among them were many Indo-European-speaking Indo-Iranians. These tribes later migrated further into South Asia, Western Asia, and toward Europe via the area north of the Caspian Sea. The region at the time was referred to as Ariana.[24][30] "

Lol Afghan is a race (pashtun), divided into tribes, with no one confirmed source of their genesis. The rest is hearsay. Yes, they're influenced by the greek, persians and mongols and perhaps india too but that doesn't make them an offshoot of indus valley. You can find ancient engravings even in the middle east doesn't mean they were indians.
If anything they came from central asia.
Pakistan is am amalgamation of various races, tribes and what have you. Afghanistan was founded by afghans, the mohmands, afridis, shinwaris etc.
Modern day afghanistan, yes is much like Pakistan with multiple ethnicity living there.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lol Afghan is a race (pashtun), divided into tribes, with no one confirmed source of their genesis. The rest is hearsay. Yes, they're influenced by the greek, persians and mongols and perhaps india too but that doesn't make them an offshoot of indus valley. You can find ancient engravings even in the middle east doesn't mean they were indians.
If anything they came from central asia.
Pakistan is am amalgamation of various races, tribes and what have you. Afghanistan was founded by afghans, the mohmands, afridis, shinwaris etc.
Modern day afghanistan, yes is much like Pakistan with multiple ethnicity living there.
Well excuse me if I take the word of experts in the field over yours. ?

Iconoclast

Well excuse me if I take the word of experts in the field over yours. ?
You're excused bruh but those experts are as clueless as you are in this case. I will take the word of my ancestors and writers over some clueless pot digger. Like I said, there is not a single established fact that ties them to Indus valley, or even jews. If you're going to get technical and drag it back 5000 thousand years then why not go back farther in time and just call them "Adam"anians lol.
Anyways not a big deal

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You're excused bruh but those experts are as clueless as you are in this case. I will take the word of my ancestors and writers over some clueless pot digger. Like I said, there is not a single established fact that ties them to Indus valley, or even jews. If you're going to get technical and drag it back 5000 thousand years then why not go back farther in time and just call them "Adam"anians lol.
Anyways not a big deal
Well my ancestors use to tell me that thunder happens when angels bitchslap shaitan! LOL Each to his own.

Iconoclast

Well my ancestors use to tell me that thunder happens when angels bitchslap shaitan! LOL Each to his own.
Lmao and the cow's switching the earth on to the other horn? There is a difference between historians and minstrels of folklore. That's an easy way out of this conversation and I'll give ya that. Keep believing Afghanis/afghanistan is a product of Indus Valley.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
She should stick to rapping, however she does it, and avoid thinking. Pea brain might soon start calling her gramps zulfi-core, or zulfi-court if that business carries on for long. If PB can write her grandfather's name in urdu, she'll have my vote. Sad sods.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lmao and the cow's switching the earth on to the other horn? There is a difference between historians and minstrels of folklore. That's an easy way out of this conversation and I'll give ya that. Keep believing Afghanis/afghanistan is a product of Indus Valley.
Not easy way out, because it really doesn't matter to me nor do I care much about the subject. All I know is Afghanis are treacherous bastards, need to be kicked out of Pakistan and our borders sealed.

There great friend India and their masters the US can airlift everything for them

Iconoclast

Not easy way out, because it really doesn't matter to me nor do I care much about the subject. All I know is Afghanis are treacherous bastards, need to be kicked out of Pakistan and our borders sealed.

There great friend India and their masters the US can airlift everything for them
Fuck afghanistan......... twice, I'm talking about afghan race, Pashtuns. I care about that and I understand you don't because you aren't. It's like saying Punjabis are the scum of the earth because there are Indian Punjabis. Not that it makes an iota of a difference but you're wrong, I had to say it and I did. I'm a Pashtun and hence Afghan since both are interchangeable. And I'm more pakistani than the whole Punjab assembly combined.
You're the one who once said KPK always elected their own parties and I had to correct you on that. Also shows how much you know about us. Irrelevant again till you present something you heard as the actual factual and move on.
Afghanistan became what it is today because of us, we couldn't take them under our wing. It's a black spot on our foreign policy and you're completely ignoring the fact that Afghanistan is also held hostage by a minority persian speaking people (former shumali ittehad) and it's them who are in high places.
You're mixing the two.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Fuck afghanistan......... twice, I'm talking about afghan race, Pashtuns. I care about that and I understand you don't because you aren't. It's like saying Punjabis are the scum of the earth because there are Indian Punjabis. Not that it makes an iota of a difference but you're wrong, I had to say it and I did. I'm a Pashtun and hence Afghan since both are interchangeable. And I'm more pakistani than the whole Punjab assembly combined.
You're the one who once said KPK always elected their own parties and I had to correct you on that. Also shows how much you know about us. Irrelevant again till you present something you heard as the actual factual and move on.
Afghanistan became what it is today because of us, we couldn't take them under our wing. It's a black spot on our foreign policy and you're completely ignoring the fact that Afghanistan is also held hostage by a minority persian speaking people (former shumali ittehad) and it's them who are in high places.
You're mixing the two.
Well you took it personally, thats your own fault. You might not see a difference between Pakistani Pashtoon and Afghani, but I do. To me Afghanis are Afghanis, wheter pashtoon, uzbeki, tajiki, etc etc etc. I block them all in one bracket. Treacherous Afghanis.

Just like doesn't matter if guy is Punjabi, if he is from that side of the border then he is Indian. A little leeway is afforded to Indian Sikhs since there are some among them who dont want to be Indians and are anti Indian. But other than that. Doesn't matter.

Iconoclast

Well you took it personally, thats your own fault. You might not see a difference between Pakistani Pashtoon and Afghani, but I do. To me Afghanis are Afghanis, wheter pashtoon, uzbeki, tajiki, etc etc etc. I block them all in one bracket. Treacherous Afghanis.

Just like doesn't matter if guy is Punjabi, if he is from that side of the border then he is Indian. A little leeway is afforded to Indian Sikhs since there are some among them who dont want to be Indians and are anti Indian. But other than that. Doesn't matter.
Perhaps a little, I expected you to know more than you do about the topic and you don't strike me as someone who'd discuss something he has no handle on. But I mostly responded to what you said and how you confuse them and how it could be misunderstood.
The same could be said about Afghanistan. Many Pakhtoons there want Afghanistan to be cordial with Pakistan instead of India. It all boils down to your stereotypes and that's the point here, along with how you consider afghans to be part of Indus Valley.

Iconoclast

Bhaibarood of afg. Nothing to it and if you think he represents all afghans then your sadly mistaken.
And again he isnt even pashtun. I can tell from the way he pronounces some words, like nafrat. These are the people wgo came in power after the fall of taliban, proves nothing.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bhaibarood of afg. Nothing to it and if you think he represents all afghans then your sadly mistaken.
And again he isnt even pashtun. I can tell from the way he pronounces some words, like nafrat. These are the people wgo came in power after the fall of taliban, proves nothing.
Nah this is not just anecdotal. I have met many afghanis here, and my friends have been to Afghanistan, he might not represent all, but I'm pretty sure he represents the majority of them

Iconoclast

Nah this is not just anecdotal. I have met many afghanis here, and my friends have been to Afghanistan, he might not represent all, but I'm pretty sure he represents the majority of them
Even so, that still doesn't make it right to blame the afghan race. And I'm sure if you ask them, most of them would be gilam jams, farsiwans, shumali ittehad. Fuck afghanistan, they're a bunch of ungrateful pricks but Pakistan still has influence there and for a reason, ever wondered what? Pashtuns rooting for Pakistan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Even so, that still doesn't make it right to blame the afghan race. And I'm sure if you ask them, most of them would be gilam jams, farsiwans, shumali ittehad. Fuck afghanistan, they're a bunch of ungrateful pricks but Pakistan still has influence there and for a reason, ever wondered what? Pashtuns rooting for Pakistan.
To be that influence is not worth the trouble from that shithole that is Afghanistan. We have been bending over backwards for them since the early 80s and all we got in return was Klashnikov Culture, Herion among two dozen other problems. Nothing good for Pakistan has ever come Afghanistan. And this is not just a recent history phenomena. This has been happening since day 1

A little nugget from Wikipedia

"Bilateral relations between the countries have been poor, beginning immediately after Pakistan became independent in August 1947. Afghanistan's was the sole vote against Pakistan's admission to the United Nations in 1947,[4] due to Afghan discontent with the permanency of the Durand Line. Afghanistan immediately laid irredentist claims over Pashtun-dominated territories within Pakistan,[5][6] and demanded renegotiation of the border with the aim of shifting it eastwards to the Indus River,[7] deep within Pakistani territory. Shortly after Pakistani independence, Afghanistan materially supported the failed armed secessionist movement headed by Mirzali Khan against Pakistan.[8][9]Afghanistan's immediate support of secessionist movements within Pakistan prevented normalised ties from emerging between the two states.

In 1952 the government of Afghanistan published a tract in which it laid claim not only to Pashtun territory within Pakistan, but also to the Pakistani province of Balochistan.[10] Diplomatic relations were cut off between 1961 and 1963 after Afghanistan supported more armed separatists in Pakistan, leading to skirmishes between the two states earlier in 1960, and Pakistan's subsequent closure of the port of Karachi to Afghan transit trade.[7] Mohammed Daoud Khan became President of Afghanistan in 1973, Afghanistan—with Soviet support—again pursued a policy of arming Pashtun separatists within Pakistan "

Even after all this we still supported them during the soviet invasion. The moment they get a little stable they again start stabbing Pakistan in the back. This time with the help of India.

So I'm sorry that after all this I don't have even the tiniest bit of a soft corner for these bastards. Maybe you do have because you are ethnically linked to part of their population and that is clouding your clear judgement.

Iconoclast

To be that influence is not worth the trouble from that shithole that is Afghanistan. We have been bending over backwards for them since the early 80s and all we got in return was Klashnikov Culture, Herion among two dozen other problems. Nothing good for Pakistan has ever come Afghanistan. And this is not just a recent history phenomena. This has been happening since day 1

A little nugget from Wikipedia

"Bilateral relations between the countries have been poor, beginning immediately after Pakistan became independent in August 1947. Afghanistan's was the sole vote against Pakistan's admission to the United Nations in 1947,[4] due to Afghan discontent with the permanency of the Durand Line. Afghanistan immediately laid irredentist claims over Pashtun-dominated territories within Pakistan,[5][6] and demanded renegotiation of the border with the aim of shifting it eastwards to the Indus River,[7] deep within Pakistani territory. Shortly after Pakistani independence, Afghanistan materially supported the failed armed secessionist movement headed by Mirzali Khan against Pakistan.[8][9]Afghanistan's immediate support of secessionist movements within Pakistan prevented normalised ties from emerging between the two states.

In 1952 the government of Afghanistan published a tract in which it laid claim not only to Pashtun territory within Pakistan, but also to the Pakistani province of Balochistan.[10] Diplomatic relations were cut off between 1961 and 1963 after Afghanistan supported more armed separatists in Pakistan, leading to skirmishes between the two states earlier in 1960, and Pakistan's subsequent closure of the port of Karachi to Afghan transit trade.[7] Mohammed Daoud Khan became President of Afghanistan in 1973, Afghanistan—with Soviet support—again pursued a policy of arming Pashtun separatists within Pakistan "

Even after all this we still supported them during the soviet invasion. The moment they get a little stable they again start stabbing Pakistan in the back. This time with the help of India.

So I'm sorry that after all this I don't have even the tiniest bit of a soft corner for these bastards. Maybe you do have because you are ethnically linked to part of their population and that is clouding your clear judgement.
Well fuck them. It wasn't about afghanistan to begin with. And blame CIA and Pakistan also for the drugs and ak47s. I know afghanistans stance on Pakistan. I'm not asking you to bend over. I'd be the first to say close the border. My pain issue was Afghans as a race and indus valley crap. I have zero sympathy for afghanistan. I agree, they're irrelevant.