Attention Please all Brother,s and Sisters from Faisal Abaad, (please pay attention)

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Aslam o Alakum

All brother,s and Sister,ls and Visitors of this fourm

I love this fourm as bieng Paki from aboard i have the3 chance to say something

A very Crouppt Judge Additionel Session Juge Gujranwala Name

ASSAD ALI

has been transferd to Faisal Abad , he can do anything for money, bailes at frist appearnce of 302 in Fasial Abad, Rates are Variable and he has always his agents with him, spacialy court clerical staff ,

Please be aware,,,,,,,, what i am writing here i have proof and evidence. being a responsible person and citizen of pakistan.

now even session judge of gujranwala imposed a bane in district court of gujranwala for journalist. they cannt enter in the coutrs with out permission.

Waslam

Zulfiqar Rana Gujranwala

thedude

Councller (250+ posts)
if you have evidence, contact someone responsible, either supreme court or PTI leaders or Talat Hussain etc ... you can tell them not to mention your name (if you will)

if people have evidence and still don't come forward then they deserve what is happening to them

in fact there should be sting operations all over the country to catch corrupt people red-handed

Last edited:

Raheem

Banned
Aslam o Alakum

All brother,s and Sister,ls and Visitors of this fourm

I love this fourm as bieng Paki from aboard i have the3 chance to say something

A very Crouppt Judge Additionel Session Juge Gujranwala Name

ASSAD ALI

has been transferd to Faisal Abad , he can do anything for money, bailes at frist appearnce of 302 in Fasial Abad, Rates are Variable and he has always his agents with him, spacialy court clerical staff ,

Please be aware,,,,,,,, what i am writing here i have proof and evidence. being a responsible person and citizen of pakistan.

now even session judge of gujranwala imposed a bane in district court of gujranwala for journalist. they cannt enter in the coutrs with out permission.

Waslam

Zulfiqar Rana Gujranwala
mR zULFIQAR
JOURNALIST ARE AT THE MOMENT GETTING MONEY FROM INDIA AND ISRAEL TO DESTABALIZE PAKISTAN, THAT CAN ONLY BE DONE BY DEFAMING INSTITUTION OF JUDICIARY AND ARMED FORCES
I THINK THAT WAS THE REASON JOURNALIST ARE BANNED FROM COURT, I THINK THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM PAKISTAN

Raheem

Banned
if you have evidence, contact someone responsible, either supreme court or pti leaders or talat hussain etc ... You can tell them not to mention your name (if you will)

if people have evidence and still don't come forward then they deserve what is happening to them

in fact there should be sting operations all over the country to catch corrupt people red-handed

pti leaders , what a joke

Raheem

Banned
Brother you should write to supreme court if u have proofs. adress of chief justice

To,
Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry
Supreme Court of Pakistan Constitutional Avenue, Islamabad.

cHEIF jUSTICE IFTIKHAR WHO TOOK OATH AS A pco JUDGE, DEFINETLEY TELL HIM

Cornatto

Citizen
If the person you are gonna report against is an Addl. District Judge, the jurisdiction to take action lies with the Chief Justice of Lahore High Court and not Chief Justice Supreme Court directly.

District Judiciary always comes under Privncial Judiciary, in your case the Chief Justice of Lahore HC. Thanks.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
mutalka hukam nahi, imran khan ko batao, woh dharna day ga

yahi to app logoon ki pasti ka raz hay k k siraf khud ko numayan karne k liyeh yeh bhool jatay ho k main kaam acha kar raha hoon ya bura

imran khan to dharna day rahay hain ur app log siraf tamasha dekh rahay ho is saari barbadi ka

Raheem

Banned
yahi to app logoon ki pasti ka raz hay k k siraf khud ko numayan karne k liyeh yeh bhool jatay ho k main kaam acha kar raha hoon ya bura

imran khan to dharna day rahay hain ur app log siraf tamasha dekh rahay ho is saari barbadi ka
Brother that dharna was a drama, he brought with him this naval base attacker to Karachi, he is working on the instructions of CIA and Miossad

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother that dharna was a drama, he brought with him this naval base attacker to Karachi, he is working on the instructions of CIA and Miossad

bawqoofi ki b koi had hoti hay bhai sahib

kabi to koi baat aqal ko istmal karte huwe kiya karo

koi avidence hay app ka pass is baat ka?

app us kabutar ki manind ho jo bili ko dekh k ankhen band kar layta hay ur samjhta hay k khatra tal gaya hay

mR zULFIQAR
JOURNALIST ARE AT THE MOMENT GETTING MONEY FROM INDIA AND ISRAEL TO DESTABALIZE PAKISTAN, THAT CAN ONLY BE DONE BY DEFAMING INSTITUTION OF JUDICIARY AND ARMED FORCES
I THINK THAT WAS THE REASON JOURNALIST ARE BANNED FROM COURT, I THINK THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM PAKISTAN

I beg to differ.Journalist are banned from court because it is no drama serial being filmed,are they banned i believe that they are allowed to report on any case,it is a matter of some ones life and death or other legal matters.Job of a journalist is to give the opposite view,it is a sort of check and balance. so please no one is against Judiciary or armed forces. I can remember it was the jornnalist and the media who highlighted the plight of the Judiciary before it became INDIPENDANT and FREE. So you can't use a tool when it suites you and then accuse it of being biased...