Attention Please all Brother,s and Sisters from Faisal Abaad, (please pay attention)

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
well i am not in favor of any journalist or any political party, i have also wrote to this mr CJ of pakistan and other,s nothing happend, i also wrote on this hasbe haal as well ,with some evidence and links, nothing ,, now this judge is in faisal abad and in gujranwala bar secretry mr shaheed jaora was also his front man, and a civil judge in lahore, rana mohsin was also collecting mony for him, well mr shahid muzzafar adv in gujranwala is also a piller of bribary in gujranwala judiciary, i know i am putting my self again in dangrouse ,cause these are the kids of so called chsahiban and big families, but i must say what i know about them..

about this fourm if it is personal tool, i dont think it is a really good effort for the aboard living pakistani to share there knowldge baised on our crunnet affaires..

and also information chanel for good and bad people, depends how you take it, if you are from faisal abaad you know now ,that you can kill some one and get bail in 35 days ,and pay him, soo good luck for faisal abaadi community,

Allaha hammain hydayat dey,