Attacker on American Senator & Murderer of Six Americans Declared Mentally ill. What if He had been

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
4c484a58d16f5b0daeffbdc9e48b5983.gif

What if the Murderer would have been a Pakistani or Arab?

Last edited:

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
why r u surprise bro?

app ko pata hai kay kuch arsa qabal aik aadmy nay universty mai firing ker kay kuch logo ko qatal ker dia thaa woh b ZAIHNE mazoor kay tour per bach gaya
jantay hoo Q? kyun kay woh b AMERICAN thaa. so u can say kay every AMERECI = MENTAL PATIENT
now i want to tell u kay YAHOODI jo hain unn ki jo curunt kitaab hai uss mai likha hai kay tamam loog EXCEPT YAHODI jo hain unn ko jew bhair bakreo ki tarha istimaal ker saktay hain aur kisi say b ziadtee kerna unn kay leye kisi saza ka BAISS nahe na qanoonan na sharan.(logicaly woh yeh kehtay hain kay woh chunkay ALLAH kay ladlay hain iss leye har cheez unn kay istimaal kay leye hai)
hope u get my point.

(ziada lambi takreer likho tou log perhtay nahe-aur theek baat tou waisay b nahe pertay(bigsmile))

Last edited:

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
hoo sakta hay afganistan say wapis aaya hooa koi fauji hoo .. saray hi pagal hoo kar wapis jatay hain .. ya mar kar.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
What a sick mentality...! You guys will be never satisfied with anything. Compare yourself with someone who is good for the people, not someone who is ill and dangerous.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a sick mentality...! You guys will be never satisfied with anything. Compare yourself with someone who is good for the people, not someone who is ill and dangerous.

Waraich should have added what if this man was a Pakistani, Arab or Qadyani
I am sure you would have loved his post...

Wadaich

Waraich should have added what if this man was a Pakistani, Arab or Qadyani
I am sure you would have loved his post...

I have avoided to respond the Qadiyani intruder mole from Mirza Kazab's dirt...........hole. As there is no relationship between a Muslim and yahoodi, in the same way there is no similarity between a Muslim and Qadiyani. However, Jews and Qasiyani are buddies. You know fully well that Mirza Kazaab was an illegitimate spiritual son and agent of David Star? If a Qadiyani would have done that he/she should have gone free of all charges for following obvious reason:

1. At first place Qadiyani are even more worst enemies of Islam than the Jews. Here interests of both the Jews and Qadiyanis converge.
2. Qadiyani are illegitimate spiritual stooges and offspring of Jews.
3. It is very obvious that only a mentally retarded and Idiot can accept to be the follower of Mirza Kazab Dajjal Lana.tullah.

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brother wadaich.. I have a very different research on this issue.
I have posted two videos on this forum about it, first about that incident when it happened.
Second EXPOSING that fraud..
=============
It was all drama just like abbottabad scene.
I will upload the videos again insha ALLAH tonight from home.
Summary is that THIS WHOLE DRAMA WAS USE TO BAN WEAPON FROM CITIZENS OF THAT STATE..
As NWO is approaching & there is law under USA to have weapons for self security thats why the ELITES are using PUBLIC ASSASINATIONS BY SO CALLED MAD MAN, WOMAN, CHILD in malls, colleges, universities, hospitals etc etc..
The lady miraculously recovered head bullet injury, starting crying first, then hand movement, then asking TOAST etc etc with in days of injury. It was all fake, no media access allowed, no video no photos from crime scene nor from hospital..
Same as OBL abbottabad fake drama.. Also very strange details about a girl died just read the details.. She was born on 9/11, died on same date, age was 9 , her brother was 11 he also died on that date.. So strange that no one knew about those children..
So strange if u go in deep. I have studied it a lot..
All this is done by MEDICATION & MIND PROGRAMMING (same as suicide attack in pakistan, u can check some failed bombers have revealed that they were drugged, also worth mentioning the assassination of that DOCTOR who was rehabilitating these failed bombers with army help & got ton of details about mind programming)..
===================================
So same is going on in Pakistan.. Spread so much terror that common public will accept IRIS SCANNING, BIOMETRIC SCANNING, XRAY SCANNING, CAMERAS EVERY WHERE, watching & hearing our moves..
See todays news about these surveillance system launched in defence / clifton karachi area...
ALLAH knows best.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Wadaich

Assalam-o-alaikum
Brother wadaich.. I have a very different research on this issue.
I have posted two videos on this forum about it, first about that incident when it happened.
Second EXPOSING that fraud..
=============
It was all drama just like abbottabad scene.
I will upload the videos again insha ALLAH tonight from home.
Summary is that THIS WHOLE DRAMA WAS USE TO BAN WEAPON FROM CITIZENS OF THAT STATE..
As NWO is approaching & there is law under USA to have weapons for self security thats why the ELITES are using PUBLIC ASSASINATIONS BY SO CALLED MAD MAN, WOMAN, CHILD in malls, colleges, universities, hospitals etc etc..
The lady miraculously recovered head bullet injury, starting crying first, then hand movement, then asking TOAST etc etc with in days of injury. It was all fake, no media access allowed, no video no photos from crime scene nor from hospital..
Same as OBL abbottabad fake drama.. Also very strange details about a girl died just read the details.. She was born on 9/11, died on same date, age was 9 , her brother was 11 he also died on that date.. So strange that no one knew about those children..
So strange if u go in deep. I have studied it a lot..
All this is done by MEDICATION & MIND PROGRAMMING (same as suicide attack in pakistan, u can check some failed bombers have revealed that they were drugged, also worth mentioning the assassination of that DOCTOR who was rehabilitating these failed bombers with army help & got ton of details about mind programming)..
===================================
So same is going on in Pakistan.. Spread so much terror that common public will accept IRIS SCANNING, BIOMETRIC SCANNING, XRAY SCANNING, CAMERAS EVERY WHERE, watching & hearing our moves..
See todays news about these surveillance system launched in defence / clifton karachi area...
ALLAH knows best.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Jazak'Allah Khair for reminding me all the steps being taken by Dajjali forces by fear mongering. Like getting the innocent public convinced to let them inject RFID chip................... Connect the dots......................NWO..............steady demolition of $................HAARP..................Biological attacks...........Aids, Swine flu,.......and many more.

suAhmed

Citizen
Biomat is completely right but,If he was Muslim or Muslim Arab then he been linked first thing,with Al Qaida and then trained in Pakistan and then of course ISI was involved and may be some other net work could be attached with and tehn a bing bang and new Drama.But we must know that,,,,,,,,,,,What Iqbal has said.?????????
قدير کے قاضي کا يہ فتوي ہے ازل سے
ہے جرم ضعيفي کي سزا مرگ مفاجات

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
@ GeoG & Wadaich
You guys are laughable and very low-level.
In your hostility towards us you forget quickly who you are - Muslim?!?!?. But tell me please who is a Muslim by action and by words, the one who use foul language and insult/curse other or the one who make use of decent words? This is not what Muhammad(saw) taught us. Insha'Allah on judgement day Kalima will witness who was dajjal, kazab etc. May Allah guide you on his right path. Amin.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

thanks for such post biomat,

they are having similar series of acts in Pakistan now, in 2008 put most hatred Zardari as Presedent and now you can see the chaos, blasts , karachi target killing, TTP etc

are we going to witness that Pakistan will beg big powers for help for restoring peace ?????

Allah na karay.

Allah rehem karay, but I am praying and hopeful Allah paak will keep Pakistan safe and all enemies [ within or others ] will be perished.

Last edited: