Attack on Maulana Fazl ur Rehman but survives.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just heard it on the news. Attacker was only 10 feet away.

http://pknews.tv

JUIFquitscoalitiongovernment_17607.jpg

CHARSADDA: A bomb exploded near the convoy of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman near DCO office Charsadda damaging his vehicle and killing eight others, Geo News reported.

Hospital sources confirmed that 29 injured have been admitted.

While talking to Geo News Maulana Fazl said: "I am fine, blast damaged my jeep and some soldiers in my convoy are injured". Ex-CM Akram Durrani and sacked minister Azam Swati were also with him.

The JUI-F chief was scheduled to hold a public meeting in Charsadda. The sources said the suicide bomber blew himself up near the convoy of JUI-F chief.

Eyewitnesses said soon after the explosion, bodies were scattered all around while the injured were seen crying for help.

Yesterday, ten people, including eight JUI-F workers and two cops, were killed when a suicide bomber exploded himself near the Swabi Interchange on the Peshawar-Islamabad Motorway minutes before the arrival of the JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman at the spot.

The JUI-F chief was scheduled to hold a public meeting in the playground of the Government High School, Swabi, and the party workers were told by former provincial education minister Maulana Fazal Ali to receive the party chief at the Swabi Interchange.

Last edited by a moderator:

mdanishtaha

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Attack on Maulana Fazl ur Rehman but survives

Why Attack missed ? why only poor 100% killed in attacks and politicians survives ? we should also think about it ....

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ASAL MAI CHAKAR YEH HAI kay moulana saab ki popularity din ba din kam say kam ter hotee ja rahee thee so this is the part of that.

app samaj gaye na. ;)

(ISS SITE PER KOEE MOULANA KA CHAMCHA HAI KIA?) :P

Last edited:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

uskey to pait pe sirf kharashain hi aiee hongee

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)

rehman Malik on the say to tell the Nation that. I have send the militry intelligence to control and find the terorist and I will put them in jail with no tolerence, I hade information bu..........
I will take very strong action since ever before.
this part is comming soo you will see

mdanishtaha

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

U will never see InshaALLAH Two wafadar like these Rehman Malik and Babr Awan ...ooo sorry ....wafadar but only for ppp but the great enemy of PAKISTAN and PAKISTANI people...

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

this is all ******** same as mushy and shauqat aziz did bombings killed innocent people and named it as suicide bombing and the funniest they all survived all the times

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

this is all ******** same as mushy and shauqat aziz did bombings killed innocent people and named it as suicide bombing and the funniest they all survived all the times

Phir to aap ko b yahi kr lena chahey kia khiyal he ??????????

kaisey jhoot bolney k record bna rahey hooo.

Allah ki ***** ho jhooto pr.

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)

Or Taliban na zimadaree kabool ker li ho gee

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
ohh hooo Shadat k Rutby sa Mehroom Reh Gy......

Does this guy have any idea, how much people hate him?

I haver read this news at several places online and everyone has given negative comment on this. This is how much people are frustrated.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Or Taliban na zimadaree kabool ker li ho gee

NO REHMAN MALIK TAKE THIS RESPONSIBILITY :::::::BUT HE SAY NEXT TIME WE TRY BEST.......................................:lol:[hilar]

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ASAL MAI CHAKAR YEH HAI kay moulana saab ki popularity din ba din kam say kam ter hotee ja rahee thee so this is the part of that.

app samaj gaye na. ;)

(ISS SITE PER KOEE MOULANA KA CHAMCHA HAI KIA?) :P

Bhai Ji itna baysharm to koi nahi ho ga jo Mullah Diesel urf Abdullah Ibn Ubai ko support karay ga. Iss say to behtar hay bandah US State Department ko support kar lay.:)

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

I haver read this news at several places online and everyone has given negative comment on this. This is how much people are frustrated.

the bombers should get in touch with mqm people as they are very expert in bombings for example Nishtar park bombing very successful bombing

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Shahadat to Musalmanoo kay liyaee hay, munafiqoon ka to Janazah bhi jaiz nai.

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Bhai Ji itna baysharm to koi nahi ho ga jo Mullah Diesel urf Abdullah Ibn Ubai ko support karay ga. Iss say to behtar hay bandah US State Department ko support kar lay.:)
oo hoo
kia bataoo yar mujay tou yeh pata hai k US STATE DEPARTMENT ko hum already na chahtay huway b support ker rahay hain.