Apas Ki Baat - 30th May 2011

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks mr.sethi,I have already said an operation against alzavahri and Ilyas kshmiri will be a blessing because these are the snakes which got to be killed at the earliest and some banned organisations in south punjab have to be flushed out and eliminated.This job we need in the national interest because these are the people who are bombing schools,mosques and shopping centres and busy in target killings .I will go for it.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shathi sometime you try to come out of your cage but again with some fear you go back inside, How much your money is in overseas which make you confused.
Thanks for explaining what Altaf said, believe me I cant listen him even 5 minutes. Please advise him to speak like "Human Being" its favor for him and his paty.

zourikhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Shathi sometime you try to come out of your cage but again with some fear you go back inside, How much your money is in overseas which make you confused.
Thanks for explaining what Altaf said, believe me I cant listen him even 5 minutes. Please advise him to speak like "Human Being" its favor for him and his paty.

[hilar][hilar][hilar] Burnol Lagaaiye

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
[video]http://youtu.be/JBTr5LFjXZ4[/video]

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Besides the altaf issue what other thing you have to talk about which you think was said wrong? Can you point that out. I would not be interested in knowing if he had money overseas or not. Thats non of our business. We are listenting to what he has to say about current situation in pakistan. Do point out anything which was said wrong.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Besides the altaf issue what other thing you have to talk about which you think was said wrong? Can you point that out. I would not be interested in knowing if he had money overseas or not. Thats non of our business. We are listenting to what he has to say about current situation in pakistan. Do point out anything which was said wrong.
No they always look negative things in Altaf Hussain & MQM. They r just haters, u can't expect them any appreciation even if it's proved good!