nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
most intelligent devil yani
Abless ka bacha
Par dara howa tha pti internet power se

Last edited by a moderator:

Haider Qureshi

Voter (50+ posts)
Najam Sethi saheb nay bahut danash mandana guftgu ki hay......zer e bahes issues ko un kay pooray context kay sath dekha aur dikhaya hay.bahut umda!

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whatever he said I really don't care but he has got afraid of PTI's Internet power that may down his program's ranking :P [hilar][hilar](clap)

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
OOh my lord so PTI is a terrorist organization on Internet that people should be afraid of like MQM in karachi???
Whatever he said I really don't care but he has got afraid of PTI's Internet power that may down his program's ranking :P [hilar][hilar](clap)

Just_one

Banned
I think you have exposed yourself to be a Nawas pitho - so much for talking about "Musharraf's pithos".

Even after Raymond Davis issue, you haven't acknowledged the truth about these corrupt Sharif Brothers.

OOh my lord so PTI is a terrorist organization on Internet that people should be afraid of like MQM in karachi???

Just_one

Banned
Najam Sethi is totally wrong.

Imran Khan issued a press release condemning Taseer murder and condemned hero's welcome of Qadri.

Express Tribute Newspaper has this story.

He has condemned Taseer murder on many TV shows in Pakistan.

Yet Sethi says that Imran condemns Taseer's murder in India, while says another thing in Pakistan.

If Sethi can lie so blatantly on this issue, how can you believe him on other issues?

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chaloo najam sathi tou haq ada ker raaha hai apney lords k paison ka ...misal deni ho tou MESAQ A MADINA warna mazhabi jamaton ka koe role nahi hona chaheya joo chahey kah jayeen aap sai koun sawal karey... rahe baat amreka sai strategic Alliance ki hazoor farmatey hain 30 sai 28 % ho gaye ghurbat aur amreka na hua tou 40% ho jaye ge ... tab phir is k leya amreka ko black water bhe bajhney dain aur sath he her week 100 tribesmen bhe martey hain tou kya mangha sooda hai.. aur akhir main tou baat he khatam ker dee ya kah ker k izaat baad main aur mafaad pahley....

per i sab main aik baat ki tou khushi hai mujha k IMRAN KHAN sai sawal keya ja rahey hain us per tanqeed ho rahe hai ya he zahir karta hai k in sab so called lebrals ya pro americans ko raat ko khawb main bhe khan sahab daraney lagain hain koe phone pay meethi baatain ker raha hai tou koe sawal namey paish ker raha hai.. aur sethi jesay anchors ko aab tou CAPTAIN ki baaton main tazad bhe nazar aney laga... so go ahead CAPTAIN you are making a lots of BUZZZZZ

Unicorn

Banned
Najam Sethi is totally wrong.

Imran Khan issued a press release condemning Taseer murder and condemned hero's welcome of Qadri.

Express Tribute Newspaper has this story.

He has condemned Taseer murder on many TV shows in Pakistan.

Yet Sethi says that Imran condemns Taseer's murder in India, while says another thing in Pakistan.

If Sethi can lie so blatantly on this issue, how can you believe him on other issues?

May be I Missed it, I did not hear Mr. Sathi say that Imran did not condemn Taseer murder. He simply said that he makes different statements to different audiences.

Just_one

Banned
May be I Missed it, I did not hear Mr. Sathi say that Imran did not condemn Taseer murder. He simply said that he makes different statements to different audiences.

Listen again. 10:00 onwards. He said that Imran, when in India, condemns Taseer murder and criticizes Qadri, but says something else "here" - meaning Pakistan.

And again, he is wrong - Imran does not say different things to different audiences and the above is just a sample that Sethi is downright wrong.

Even American officials in their secret cables said that Imran is the only leader who is not under their influence, who says in public what he is in private to them.

Doesn't Sethi know it?

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
On r Davis sethi did try to be reasonable otherwise he showed how much he like imran Khan but did't elaborate much on drone attacks which are going on with this govt's consent, why? In the open the PM and presient condemn the attacks and soon after they start again. I am warning that these drone attacks are unending attacks which will keep on bleeding our innocents while they keep o n making excuse of talibans and alquada. I have mentioned this that US came with a "Zionists plan" because the US is using stick and carrot policy to finish pakistan. First Musharraf wanted to legitimize his govt and now this corrupt zardari's gvot is taking orders with both hands open just for their shredded bread and nation is paying the price.where in the world ,this kind of game is being played where they dont have the soverignty over their country.I had written before the solutions for infiltration if there is any from pak to afghan side,simple is that US should block that area with Nato's check posts and stop telling paksitan for any more troops in NW.US have't paid yet their past coalition support fund which is more than 2 billion dollars.Drone attacks will be stopped only when a strong leader come in the open and face them ,tell them its enough ,you have played your game -now stop this nonsense we will not allow you anymore this bloody game to carry on.Army is just sleeping or gone into a coma where nation is being bleed by a "Super Butcher" without any reason just that they are muslims.As long US is in afghanistan-afghan ,pak and the whole region will face the instability ,americans have to be kicked out to have peace in this region.As for financial deficit is concerned ,pakistan's elites are crook and corrupt ,they dont have the habit of paying the fair share of their taxes.If all the leaders who have their wealth in foreign countries ,bring back in pakistan,put direct taxes ,tax on agriculture income ,expand the base of taxes ,stop corruption and cut down non-development expenses and put honest and deserving people with experience on all the right institutions ,I will see how the country dont proceed towrds progress.pak have huge amount of resources but they will be explored only when there is normalcy and stability and it wont come as long the US forces are sitting in afghanistan. Only one option is left with pakistan that pak tell the US to leave this area and we will take care of alquada persons if there are any otherwise we are out of this agreement because it is hurting us not you. A very frank and solid answer is only this. I had said before and say it again,there is a very big Zionist conspiracy against paksitan which US is fulfilling , No need to go for their big protocol, all were big bull shit . Pak have enough evidence the chaos pak is going through, US CIA and their contractors were behind them . I will blame the opposition parties PML-N, PML-Q ,MQM and others who are mum and not taking any action against this govt,only empty slogans ? This govt have literally destroyed this nation .

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Listen again. 10:00 onwards. He said that Imran, when in India, condemns Taseer murder and criticizes Qadri, but says something else "here" - meaning Pakistan.

And again, he is wrong - Imran does not say different things to different audiences and the above is just a sample that Sethi is downright wrong.

Even American officials in their secret cables said that Imran is the only leader who is not under their influence, who says in public what he is in private to them.

Doesn't Sethi know it?

Here is link to Kashif Abasi Show where he was asked the question about Salman Taseer he danced around the question. If you can find anything where he condemned Quadri for the murder, not condemning the act of murder. He haphazardly condemed the act of murder in the video

http://pkonweb.com/2011/01/imran-kh...sassination-beyond-off-the-record-5-jan-2011/

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
My question to this idiot (Najam Sethi), if Imran khan is so irrelevant in Pakistani politics then why did he spend 2/3 of his time discussing Imran Khan.

I think these Munafiqs are feeling the heat. They know public opinion is changing about the politicians and also about Pak Army and ISI.

lovely_pk

Banned
Sir Najam sethi has made very true comments about Facist khan. but with all of his respect, I am totally disagreeing with his opinion that this facist khan got 2 faces. i think he got 24 faces which get changes in every hour.