Apas Ki Baat - 21st March 2011 - Raymond Davis Case

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, exactly, this is what they feel, that's why Nawaz is in panic now and paying high amount to Najam Sethi kind of people so that they just straight forward critisize Imran in their shows, Najam Sethi was critisizing in his yesterday's show that Imran is moqa parast, he says something on one platform and tell exactly the opposite on a different platform, if it is true then Nawaz is much bigger moqa parast, we all know, how he handled in case of Davis, he was injecting his supporters high dose of gherat and the time of release they were simply out in London and pointing their fingers on ISI Zardari army etc. brothers, Nawaz know exactly that their days are numbered now and they r scared of Imran, time will prove it, Imran want smooth transition of power in the next election, he is doing his julsaas on different parts of Pakistan, so he get prepared by next elections, this is what i would also do peacefully and this is what Imran is also doing, he is not a ghunda badmaash or a 2 number siasatdan with fake degree :) Allah help kare ga Imran ki inshAllah, second thing is according to Najam Sethi national politics is out of gherat and it is all gains and lose, then i ask, why these moqa parast Nawaz was critisizing Musharraf, after all economy was growing at 6% and now with the same aid flow from U.S economy has hit the rock bottom, Punjab is bankrupt
My question to this idiot (Najam Sethi), if Imran khan is so irrelevant in Pakistani politics then why did he spend 2/3 of his time discussing Imran Khan.

I think these Munafiqs are feeling the heat. They know public opinion is changing about the politicians and also about Pak Army and ISI.

Just_one

Banned
You are an Indian so don't think you know more about Pakistani politics. We live here and feel it everyday.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=8710

Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan Tuesday strongly condemned murder of Punjab Governor Salman Taseer.

He expressed sorrow and shock at the murder of governor Punjab Salman Taseer. "It is sad day for the nation when political leaders are targeted as this reflects the dangerous level of intolerance and polarization that has pervaded Pakistani society," he said in his statement received here."

http://tribune.com.pk/story/101277/imran-khan-links-blasphemy-laws-to-war-on-terror/

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan condemned Malik Mumtaz Qadris, the man who gunned down Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer, reception as a hero on the premises of the Anti Terrorism Court, Rawalpindi.

And where did he "danced around it" In your video? This was a program immediately after Taseer murder, and Imran gained my full respect after he condemned categorically the murder of Taseer in an atmosphere of fear. Media was fearful. Most political leaders, include Nawas, Zardari and Altaf were silent.

Stop paddling this nonsense.

Here is link to Kashif Abasi Show where he was asked the question about Salman Taseer he danced around the question. If you can find anything where he condemned Quadri for the murder, not condemning the act of murder. He haphazardly condemed the act of murder in the video

http://pkonweb.com/2011/01/imran-kh...sassination-beyond-off-the-record-5-jan-2011/

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
It would be best program if there shall be imran khan as well to answer the question raised by Sethi..........Right now! for me it is biased program.

2ndly, Haq aur such chup nayi sakta....iss liye aisay 100 program b Imran khan ko logo k diloo say nayi nikaal saktay.!!!!

Unicorn

Banned
You are an Indian so don't think you know more about Pakistani politics. We live here and feel it everyday.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=8710

http://tribune.com.pk/story/101277/imran-khan-links-blasphemy-laws-to-war-on-terror/

And where did he "danced around it" In your video? This was a program immediately after Taseer murder, and Imran gained my full respect after he condemned categorically the murder of Taseer in an atmosphere of fear. Media was fearful. Most political leaders, include Nawas, Zardari and Altaf were silent.

Stop paddling this nonsense.

The news paper headline indicates that he condemned Quadri. You have proved your point. I hope Mr. Sethi discloses the proof that he said that he has otherwise there will be a question mark about his motives.

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Najam Sethi you are nothing but just a lifafa journalist on payroll of sharif and Zardari brothers. Auqat kia hay tumhari doo qauree ka journalist.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
let me assure u, Nawazu is in panic now, we all can see massive crowd gathering in Imran Jalsas and this panics Mian Sahab, he already started a planned drone attack on Imran through Najam Sethi kind of journalists, but this doesn't make any difference now a days, media is open and people judge every one through open facts, the way Mian sahab has handled Davis case, this had certainly finished Nawaz group , it showed open ugly face of Mian sahab, pray now that Imran comes in power peacefully in the next election ameen
Najam Sethi you are nothing but just a lifafa journalist on payroll of sharif and Zardari brothers. Auqat kia hay tumhari doo qauree ka journalist.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL where was the answer to what i asked? just beat behind the bush like MQM guys.. you guys should be better than atleast MQM if not any one else... dont you think so?
I think you have exposed yourself to be a Nawas pitho - so much for talking about "Musharraf's pithos".

Even after Raymond Davis issue, you haven't acknowledged the truth about these corrupt Sharif Brothers.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Totally wrong comments related to Hameed Gul. When Hameed Gul was leading ISI and working with CIA, it was a war with Russia. Pakistan was not under attack. Right now Pakistan is under attack. Can't Najam Sethi see the difference? At that time Army had kept its supermacy but now PakArmy is a sold out American Pitthu.

As far as comments about Imran Khan are concerned, I agree that Imran needs to learn more of politics. We all keep on learning new things in our life day by day. But Imran's honesty and vision cannot be challenged. He is the only one with vision for the country. Why people don't come out on street is not becoz Imran is not doing the right thing. .... its becoz we are a baighairat nation and probably deserve what's happening with us.

Why do these baighairat brigade people (of which Najam Sethi is a prominent part) think US is the only power in the world that can help us???

Stop calling it strategic relationship with US. This relationship is not strategic but only a master-slave relationship. What could have happened on the other side? This relationship is just killing us. Its strategic just for US and not Pakistan. It is very clear US is at war with Pakistan. How can you call it a strategic relationship? This is all like "awaam ki aankhon mai dhool daalna". The way Najam Sethi & Co. suggest, Pakistan will get deeper and deeper into debt. 90% of debt we get goes away as consulting fee and into CORRUPTION. The nation doesn't get anything. If this goes on, what's the benefit to nation? We will get deeper and deeper into this s**t.

As far as Diyyat is concerned, the law was not applied properly. The national interest Sethi is talking about was not watched. Political and Army's institutional interests were taken care of, as usual.

LOL, Najam Sethi changed his stance completely on receiving the call. Anyone who has watched the program should watch again and notice how he is changing the stance.

There is a lot of hopelessness in Pakistan coz our ARMY leaders just take us into deeper and deeper problems. East Pakistan was separated due to Army. Now Army is at its best to separate Baluchistan from Pakistan. While its correct to say government should be first to blame coz they are elected leaders, I still think the bigger blame is on Army. Army is a POLITICAL GHUNDA in our country. If anyone speaks against Army in a newspaper or TV channel, they get threats immediately. That shuts their mouth coz ofcourse all these media ppl and politicians are human beings. They have families, wives, kids, etc. They cannot fight the corrupt ISI which abducted thousands of people and handed over to USA to be abused in Guatonama Bay. That's why I do not blame politicians. The root cause of this country is a totally corrupt Army leadership. And what's happened to our ranks in file and jawaans? How does 2.5 years of PMA training make them blind and deff? Why do they forget that they wore uniform to become a loyal soldier of Pakistan and not a loyal slave of their Master (Commander). They need to remember that their masters are infact slaves to a bigger master i.e. USA. They need to remember that they don't need to work on illegal commands.

Pakistan cannot get a single step towards betterment until we get a brave revolutionary who smashes Army, get them back into their belts and gives the power back to people.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Najam Sethi is totally wrong.

Imran Khan issued a press release condemning Taseer murder and condemned hero's welcome of Qadri.

Express Tribute Newspaper has this story.

He has condemned Taseer murder on many TV shows in Pakistan.

Yet Sethi says that Imran condemns Taseer's murder in India, while says another thing in Pakistan.

If Sethi can lie so blatantly on this issue, how can you believe him on other issues?

Totally agreed Just_one. Najam Sethi comes on the TV with this kid across him. Never has any courage to face anyone. Najam has a style of speaking with which our poor guys & girls get into his spell and start believing his bulls**t. You can see so many comments above. That's the problem. Our nation doesn't know how to see beyond what's obvious. Najam has never came on TV and answered why he took BMW from Zardari through Salman Taseer and keeps on bark**g about other media anchors. Atleast those media anchors have the courage to sit across other people unlike Najam Sethi jis nay yeh bacha paala hua hai. :)

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
May be I Missed it, I did not hear Mr. Sathi say that Imran did not condemn Taseer murder. He simply said that he makes different statements to different audiences.

Ofcourse he is implying that Imran doesn't condemn the murder within Pakistan. What else? He is trying to say Imran gives different statements according to the platform. If he is giving example of ST statement in India, that implies Imran is celebrating ST's murder in Pakistan. Actually Imran is such a clean and honest guy. No one has anything to say about him. Stupid guys like NUSRAT JAVED do it stupidly while shrewed guys like Najam Sethi do it in a better way. But all of these paid pitthus are afraid of Imran Khan now.

BTW, people who praise Mubashar Luqman are perhaps new to the world of media. I like many of things he says coz his sources are strong - no doubt about it. However, at the same time I discount many comments coz i know he is a corrupt journalist - he always has been. I m not saying coz he is speaking against Imran Khan. I even knew he is very corrupt even when Imran Khan was not in politics.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
My question to this idiot (Najam Sethi), if Imran khan is so irrelevant in Pakistani politics then why did he spend 2/3 of his time discussing Imran Khan.

I think these Munafiqs are feeling the heat. They know public opinion is changing about the politicians and also about Pak Army and ISI.

Haha, well said!!