An open letter to Imran Khan from Zaid Zaman Hamid !

btghazwa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: An open letter to Imran Khan from Zaid Hamid !

You tell me another person whose stance is more promising for Pakistan and has a better vision. I will listen.

btghazwa

No body talks about this part of the constitution which sets the criteria about the kind of people eligible to enter our parliament. If this is implemented non of political party leaders can stand in the elections. But the blind public is so bent on ruining themselves that they want to keep giving chances to incompetent fools of running this sacred pure land. no wonder Allah sends the azab of TTP and floods and anarchy to us.

704172_486208794763669_807215543_o.jpg

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I think some people are just posting blind comments on the letter, without really going into the Individual points made by Zaid. We must always think critically, otherwise what is the difference between us and PPP supporters?

However, I do not think Zaid should have mentioned about the 1992 incident, that is totally inappropriate.

btghazwa

What Musharraf did was wrong of course their is no second opinion about that, but Imran Khan doesnt know a spec about this issue. He doesnt even know that TTP is not Afghan Taliban. The drones do not hit Baitullah Mehsood they accidentally killed him because TTP is their asset fed by India and CIA. Afghan Taliban have nevver fought against Pakistan. TTP does not exist because of "drone attacks", they were formed by CIA after 9/11, Afghan Taliban were form after 1994 and till after 9/11 there was no TTP. For God sakes how can you guys be so blind and wrong. And you do not know what we are doing at national, political, policy, and regional and global level. We do not believe in democracy, political parties, or dictatorship.
Our ideology is Quran, our identity Pakistan, Pakistan armed forces are our militant wing, PTV is our channel, and Sabz Hilali is our Flag !

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)

BtGhazwa who do you want as the leader of Pakistan? General Kiyani? This is the same guy who
bought Zardari in with the NRO and has also allowed drone attacks! Please name me a person
who you think will lead Pak out of this mess!

btghazwa

Sorry this is a life and death matter. No space for lame jokes which I dont even get. Pakistan is very sacred, its a trust given to us by Rasul Allah (SAW) its, this attitude is nautious

quaid%20wallpapers.jpg

Ali raza babar

My Response to Zaid hamid ..

Please Arrange a meeting with Imran with some proofs . He will listen i am damn Sure , and what he decides , We trust on him

Zaid Hamid should Arrange a meeting with Imran khan if this is so serious then He should meet the FUTURE PM of pakistan .

wasim290

Banned

Zahid Hamis is the biggest joke of sub continent after bal thakurray's death.His policy kill every non muslim and remove every non muslim nation...

sultan_rahi

iss ki ghar main koi nai sunta ho ga aur chala hai i.k ko letter likhnay [hilar] [hilar]

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)

Zaid hamid is jealous of IK because all the youth has gone with Imran Khan! Zaid Hamid
and most journalists in Pakistan blame Imran for the anarchy when he is not even in
power! I think the people want Zardari or Noora in power for the next 5 years
so the destruction of Pakistan is completed by U.S.A and India. Zaid Hamid is
playing into the hands of Americans and Indians by only criticising Imran and not Nawaz
and Zardari!

alimohsan52

This is the appex of blindness on behalf of some people. Zaid Hamid has never said kill non muslims. Furthermore, it is absurd to compare Zaid with Bal Thackray. Shiv Sena and its buddies killed so many Muslims. Who has Zaid killed?

wasim290

Banned

Zahid hamid aur baal thukaray jaisy loog nafrat ki tijaarat kartay hain,Aur hamaray awaam yeh nafrat khushi khushi khareed laytay hain.I used to like him when i was a kid but now i have grown up.;)

wasim290

Banned

people like him are responseble for extremism in pakistan.SHIAS AND QAADIYAANI'S PEOPLE have been by his type of mentel people

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Excellent written. Agreed 100 percent with this Open letter !!

Imran Khan is very sincere but he is confused when it comes to the issue of our national security and the agendas of our enemies. I dont know why he has to visit India so often. Do indian politicians visit Pakistan likewise?

What we need right now is an ultra Pakistan nationalist movement to rise and speak loud and clear.

Get rid of the parasites which has been infected our national body since our true leaders went away. Now or never.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)

India can never be trusted !
India is our worse enemy, much more than Israel. Its like a germ waiting to find an open wound and penetrate into our body.
Its better to kill it while its still outside.

The sub human culture and sub human civilization of these dravidians has no part in future evolution of mankind.

Last edited:

alimohsan52

Excellent written. Agreed 100 percent with this Open letter !!

Imran Khan is very sincere but he is confused when it comes to the issue of our national security and the agendas of our enemies. I dont know why he has to visit India so often. Do indian politicians visit Pakistan likewise?

What we need right now is an ultra Pakistan nationalist movement to rise and speak loud and clear.

Get rid of the parasites which has been infected our national body since our true leaders went away. Now or never.

I agree with part of what you have said. Would a Sunil Gavaskar come to Pakistan and justify what his policy is going to be on Pakistan? I doubt it.

We had Nirendra Modi who is widely supported by Indian members on this forum saying that Hindu terrorism will wipe Pakistan off the map, Modi is the prospective prime minister of India. Yet our leaders are going to India and justifying themselves.

awan4ever

WE would like to also point out that WE are the only one who are not confused.
The secret to our intellectual superiority and safety from confusion entering our brain is that we wear a lal-topi at all times.
This topi confuses the confusion and thus it stays well away from us.
We would like to give this Azan that all treu patriotic momineens of Madina-e-Sani should wear the lal-topi to keep away the fitna of confusion.
We also like to refer to ourselves with the 'Majestic Plural' WE so as to announce to the confused lot that We are superior to them in intellect.
We would also like to point out that we are the only person in history to refer to ourself in the Majestic plural and yet in the same sentence declare ourself a 'faqeer'.
So in essence we decree that we shuld be henceforth referred to as 'His Majesty Faqeer' and if you wear a lal-topi while saying this you will not feel any confusion or see any paradox in this title.