Amir Liaqat's reply on leaked video, "The video was dubbed"

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is what he was saying about Imran Khan when He said that Indian team is favorite in the world cup...What Imran Khan said came true by the grace of Allah SWT ....I dont know why was he doing this....Allah SWT ne is ko hi jhoota sabit kar diya,Aur ruswa bhi ho gaya.Allah hum sab par rehem kare.Aameen.

Pata nahi is video ke start mein aur aakhir mein off camera is ne kya kuch kaha hoga.

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: "The video is dubbed" - Amir Liaqat reply for leaked video

Aamir Liaqat is a closeted shia, his mother was shia and his brother is a self-professed ayatollah of a new religion with shia elements, and these clips showed the reality about shia beliefs and their daily curses against Sahabas[R.A], these things bring on the surface certain truths about the shia religion which muslims from Algeria to Indonesia need to know,and the way it is being nurtured since 1980s taking dictation from Qom, Iran. Aamir is a dramaybaaz but a true shia, hypocrite and deceitful.

I dont agree. His father was a devout and much respected sunni scholar, very unlike Aamir. His brother converted to Shia, he isnt a Ayatullah, just calls himself one
He cursed the Sahaba to get in good with people he himself criticized. He is a self serving hypocrite.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

sorry
infact my comment is in context with the trend of mqm supporters who still try to create doubt about amir liqat
I am sorry to put u in the same class.i know mqm has expelled dr but he is still getting support on racism base

No worries brother!!

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

QUOTE=elipst;487949]I dont agree. His father was a devout and much respected sunni scholar, very unlike Aamir. His brother converted to Shia, he isnt a Ayatullah, just calls himself one
He cursed the Sahaba to get in good with people he himself criticized. He is a self serving hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

He is'nt a converted shia, he actually is a mirror for the shia jahilliya in Pakistan[how shias blindly follow anyone who say Ali Moula]. He uses shia elements in a new faith, opposed to the shia mullahs of Iran, he opposed them when he was studying there, and then when this scum arrived in Pakistan, he started hurling accusations at Altaf Hussain, which led to his daddy Sheikh Liaquat Hussain [MQM MPA] to disown him and adjudge him a psycho.Explained here:

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/print.asp?page=2005\05\26\story_26-5-2005_pg7_45

After which this ayatollah has been organizing his activities in Sehwan, Sindh. Take a look at what Aamir's brother has been up to, speaks volumes about this khandaan:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

He is'nt a converted shia, he actually is a mirror for the shia jahilliya in Pakistan[how shias blindly follow anyone who say Ali Moula]. He uses shia elements in a new faith, opposed to the shia mullahs of Iran, he opposed them when he was studying there, and then when this scum arrived in Pakistan, he started hurling accusations at Altaf Hussain, which led to his daddy Sheikh Liaquat Hussain [MQM MPA] to disown him and adjudge him a psycho.Explained here:

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/print.asp?page=2005\05\26\story_26-5-2005_pg7_45

After which this ayatollah has been organizing his activities in Sehwan, Sindh. Take a look at what Aamir's brother has been up to, speaks volumes about this khandaan:

Mer bhai havent you been reading my posts? This is jahilliya. I agree absolutely.

But go search online he is converted, what he does is not sanctioned by any Shia leader. He is not even an Ayotallah. He is just lying.
Please dont condemn an entire fiqh for the actions of one

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
[h=2]Aamir Liaquat Exposed [SYNC fixed - with proof / slow motion video] Must Watch![/h]Posted by admin on August 17, 2011 in TV 3 Comments

Aamir Liaquat said on ARY that the video was dubbed, and it was something GEO had done. Here is a video proof, you can see and hear with your eyes. The AUDIO has been synced, and video has been slowed so you can read the lip movements.
[h=2]Here is the PROOF[/h]
http://www.sunzara.com/aamir-liaquat-exposed-sync-fixed-with-proof-slow-motion-video-must-watch