Amir Liaqat's reply on leaked video, "The video was dubbed"

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
OK MR. AMIR LIAQAT ... let us assume this video is FAKE ... But no person on this planet earth who loves the best of the best Companions- the glorious the humblest the most generous the most pious ABU BAKR AS -SIDDEEQ, UMAR BIN AL KHATTAB, UTHMAN BIN AFFAN and the uncle of the Muslim Ummah AMEER MUAWIYAH ... MAY ALLAH BE PLEASED WITH THEM ALL -- can FORGET that you SLANDERED them and was roaming about with fear of death and apologized that you really said that and brought Mufti Muneeb-ur-rehman to give FATWA that your TOBA is to be accepted ... Only Allah knows what is in your Heart ... but true Lover of Sahaba can NEVER EVER RELY upon you .

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aamir Liaquat Scandal - Positive remarks. Try to read.

Bro Jarrar
Assalam-o-alaikum
please can u show a demo of how "that video are absolutely edited, synchronized by the new editing softwares available in the markets" can be achieved. Any person video.
To expose this propaganda, use same tool & expose it. I know GEO or HUM SUB UMEED SAY HAIN have v sophisticated software for making PARODY SONGS v similar to voice of original singers.

Red Arrow

I do not think it is fake these are just lame attempts by Amir Liaqat to control the damages , His Claim is based on a little Synchronization problem of Sound over Video which can happen easily if rendering the Video , in Voice perfectly matches his gestures.

For as much as i know of Video Editing This is Real video .

Scorpion

Banned
Re: "The video is dubbed" - Amir Liaqat reply for leaked video

ویسے جو لوگ اچھل اچھل کر عامر لیاقت کی ویڈیو کو درست قرار دے رہے ہیں، وہ بذات خود عدالت کیوں نہیں چلے جاتے؟

عدالت جا کر اس ویڈیو کو سچا ثابت کر دیں، اس کے بعد خود بخود عامر لیاقت کے ٹی وی پر آنے پر پابندی لگ جائے گی اور کوئی چینل اسے کوریج نہیں دے گا۔

بہرحال یہ بھی نہیں ہو گا اور یہ لوگ بس اچھل اچھل کر الزامات لگاتے رہیں گے اور کسی میں ہمت نہیں کہ عدالت جائے، اور عامر لیاقت یوں ہی ٹی وی پر آتا رہے گا۔

Bibi,

There is no need to go to the courts when every thing is proven . . . .

If Aamir Munafiq wants to prove his innocence than he is free to go to the courts where he should put a case of Hithak e Izzat against those he is claiming to be behind all this . . . . and he will never go as he is an Animal like the rest of the MQM walas and its supporters . . . .

Or baqi is tarah uchal uchal kar shore machanay sa upni hi be izzati mazeed kharab na karo . . . .

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Aamir Liaquat Scandal - Positive remarks. Try to read.

It would b feeling like music for your ears, his clips on youm-e-Ali[R.A.], so you come and defend your fellow brother, jews and christians don't damage us as much as these rafidhis do, no need to teach Islam to us, first stop these mutah [temporary marriage], daily cursings of Sahabas[R.A],self flagellation[uncivilized matam] which jews and christians use that look its proved Islam preaches violence, and most of all Taqiyyah[hiding ones beliefs], in your own religon and also try condemning Iran's persecution against sunnis, there is not a single sunni mosque in Iran, as by law sunnis are not allowed to have azan in shia majority district, if such a practise happens in Pakistan just think what these rafidhis will do. First change your own stance and correct your own self, sunni muslims are more tolerant of shia practices including their daily cursings against Sahabas[R.A], don't need to hide their beliefs or do Taqiyyah.

Hello Friends.
I know you are all burned by the title but my desire forced me to come and write. First of all I want to you all to know am not going to give you a decision whether it's fake or not, am just here to show to some facts.
One person whom you never saw in concerts, with girls, and doing other evils in society and from the old days, you only saw him on Islamic programs just to interview Ulema and spread the message to you. I also saw the video, but I didn't criticize him because I am not sure about anything. Things we see on tv are not always right nor always wrong. This man, Aamir Liaquat, changed the life of many people. I myself listened people appreciating Aamir for his work. For just a minute, please forget all that crap and come to what he delivers on TV. Did he ever spread something wrong ?, unlike on other t.v channel programs like on Aag and etc. He always spread the message of Islam. I haven't listened him saying something wrong/bad on his program. Who are you to decide he is Kafir or seller of Islam? Earlier you were a fan of him and now you are a Mufti, putting Fatwas on Aamir Liaquat. You think Aamir Liaquat should be the orthodox Muslim and is not allowed to laugh and have some fun but I am totally sure the abuses made in that video are absolutely edited, synchronized by the new editing softwares available in the markets. Please, for God sake, be united, for how much time we will fight for Sunni and a Shia. Be positive. I end my blog with this quote of Hazrat Ali a.s
" Jab apnay dil mai kisi Momin k liyay buray khayalaat ayein, tou uss ki achaiyaan yaad karnay ki koshish karo "

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Watch this vdo:

[video]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=664900987#!/video/video.php?v=171763952881771&oid=61034403944&commen ts[/video]

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Watch this vdo:

[video]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=664900987#!/video/video.php?v=171763952881771&oid=61034403944&commen ts[/video]

آپ یہ ویڈیو پوسٹ کر کے پھر سے شیعہ سنی تفرقہ پھیلا رہے ہیں۔

ذرا بتلائیے کہ اس ویڈیو کا عامر لیاقت سے کیا تعلق ہے؟

اگر آپ یہ ویڈیو پوسٹ کرتے ہِیں، تو آپ کو وہ سینکڑوں اور ہزاروں ویڈیوز بھی پوسٹ کرنی چاہیے ہیں جہاں القاعدہ کے تکفیریوں نے ہزاروں نہیں بلکہ لاکھوں معصوم شیعہ شہریوں عورتوں اور بچوں سمیت خود کش حملوں میں شہید کر دیا ہے۔ کیا وجہ ہے کہ آپ کو وہ لاکھوں مظلوم عورتیں بچے اور عام شہری نظر نہیں آتے؟

اور آخر میں القاعدہ کے ان تکفیریوں کو کس نے مارا؟

یہ شیعہ نہیں تھے، بلکہ امریکہ نے اہلسنت قبائل سے معاہدہ کیا، ان کو اسلحہ فراہم کیا اور پھر ان اہلسنت قبائل نے ہی چن چن کر ان القاعدہ کے تکفیریوں کو قتل کرنا شروع کر دیا۔

مگر سوال ہے کہ یہ اہلسنت قبائل ان تکفیریوں کے خلاف کیوں ہوئے کہ انکا قتل شروع کر دیا؟

اسکی وجہ یہ ہے کہ یہ تکفیری نہ شیعہ نہ سنی ہیں، بلکہ یہ وہ سانپ ہیں جو ہر ہر مسلمان کو ذبح کرتے ہیں جو انکے تکفیری عقائد سے متفق نہ ہو۔ القاعدہ کے ان خونی بھیڑیوں نے اہل تشیع کے قتل عام کے ساتھ ساتھ ہزاروں معصوم اہلسنت کا خون بھی عراق میں خود کش حملوں میں بہا ڈالا، اور وجہ یہ تھی کہ اہلسنت قبائل انکے تکفیری ایجنڈے کو ماننے کے لیے تیار نہ تھے۔

آگے اہل انصاف خود فیصلہ کر سکتے ہیں۔

ہم تو برادران اہلسنت کے ساتھ مل جل کر امن سے پیار سے رہنا چاہتے ہیں۔ مگر یہ اتحاد تکفیریوں کو پسند نہیں اور انہوں نے یہ نفرت کے بیچ بوئے ہیں۔ اللہ امت محمد کو ان کی اس سازش سے محفوظ رکھے۔ امین۔

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

He is not shia! He is sunni! Dont use his speech to spread sectarianism!!
he is 100%shia no sunni can use such language against harat Umar and Hazrat abubaker.ur racism is not allowing u to sea truth

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Could you please tell the sources which said Al-Qaeda or sunnis were involved in those attacks? The american media and their shia companions. Wahabbis are more tolerant than your community they give right to shia to give the shia azan in their country Saudi Arabia in place like Al-Ahsa, why does'nt Tehran allow a building of a sunni mosque. Why do shias slaughter just because their name is Ayesha and Umar? You don't defend or condemn the shias treatment of sunnis, instead divert from the topic. The hate-filled venom you distribute amongst yourselves[in Taqiyyah] is bearing fruit in places like Iran,Bahrain and Iraq. Muslim nations from Algeria to Indonesia need to know about shia religion and its ramifications on deen islam. Shia Pakistanis need to condemn these actions and reform or there will be violence, cos we will defend the honor of Hazrat Umar[R.A], Hazrat Ayesha[R.A], inshaAllah, and your rafidhi programs won't get success.

آپ یہ ویڈیو پوسٹ کر کے پھر سے شیعہ سنی تفرقہ پھیلا رہے ہیں۔

ذرا بتلائیے کہ اس ویڈیو کا عامر لیاقت سے کیا تعلق ہے؟

اگر آپ یہ ویڈیو پوسٹ کرتے ہِیں، تو آپ کو وہ سینکڑوں اور ہزاروں ویڈیوز بھی پوسٹ کرنی چاہیے ہیں جہاں القاعدہ کے تکفیریوں نے ہزاروں نہیں بلکہ لاکھوں معصوم شیعہ شہریوں عورتوں اور بچوں سمیت خود کش حملوں میں شہید کر دیا ہے۔ کیا وجہ ہے کہ آپ کو وہ لاکھوں مظلوم عورتیں بچے اور عام شہری نظر نہیں آتے؟

اور آخر میں القاعدہ کے ان تکفیریوں کو کس نے مارا؟

یہ شیعہ نہیں تھے، بلکہ امریکہ نے اہلسنت قبائل سے معاہدہ کیا، ان کو اسلحہ فراہم کیا اور پھر ان اہلسنت قبائل نے ہی چن چن کر ان القاعدہ کے تکفیریوں کو قتل کرنا شروع کر دیا۔

مگر سوال ہے کہ یہ اہلسنت قبائل ان تکفیریوں کے خلاف کیوں ہوئے کہ انکا قتل شروع کر دیا؟

اسکی وجہ یہ ہے کہ یہ تکفیری نہ شیعہ نہ سنی ہیں، بلکہ یہ وہ سانپ ہیں جو ہر ہر مسلمان کو ذبح کرتے ہیں جو انکے تکفیری عقائد سے متفق نہ ہو۔ القاعدہ کے ان خونی بھیڑیوں نے اہل تشیع کے قتل عام کے ساتھ ساتھ ہزاروں معصوم اہلسنت کا خون بھی عراق میں خود کش حملوں میں بہا ڈالا، اور وجہ یہ تھی کہ اہلسنت قبائل انکے تکفیری ایجنڈے کو ماننے کے لیے تیار نہ تھے۔

آگے اہل انصاف خود فیصلہ کر سکتے ہیں۔

ہم تو برادران اہلسنت کے ساتھ مل جل کر امن سے پیار سے رہنا چاہتے ہیں۔ مگر یہ اتحاد تکفیریوں کو پسند نہیں اور انہوں نے یہ نفرت کے بیچ بوئے ہیں۔ اللہ امت محمد کو ان کی اس سازش سے محفوظ رکھے۔ امین۔

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i have never trusted his crooked face and his pathetic insults on our intelligence. do you think people cant make out a dubbed video from non-dubbed one. then again some one who had not already known him as a fake for the way he talks, his body movements, his wicked smile are probably dumb enough to believe that.
very honestly if someone asked me to place his face in a category, i would place him in a sexual offenders register.

fake program .. obviously fake callers :D... keep it up mr amir with a fake degree.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

he is 100%shia no sunni can use such language against harat Umar and Hazrat abubaker.ur racism is not allowing u to sea truth

Huh? What racism?
His language is and his words are condemnable, he is a fraud, a joker, nothing more.
When he first started out his program, he criticized Ahl-e-Tasheeh and their beliefs. After the criticism he faced he completely changed track and started appearing in Majalis.
After his language against the sahaba he apologised to all Sunni school of thoughts. His apology is even avialable on youtube.
Kindly research before you speak

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Huh? What racism?
His language is and his words are condemnable, he is a fraud, a joker, nothing more.
When he first started out his program, he criticized Ahl-e-Tasheeh and their beliefs. After the criticism he faced he completely changed track and started appearing in Majalis.
After his language against the sahaba he apologised to all Sunni school of thoughts. His apology is even avialable on youtube.
sorry
infact my comment is in context with the trend of mqm supporters who still try to create doubt about amir liqat
I am sorry to put u in the same class.i know mqm has expelled dr but he is still getting support on racism base

karachisubka

Voter (50+ posts)
<font size="5"><span style="font-family: arial black;">EK TO CHORI PHER SENA ZORI....AMIR IS LIAR JOOTA INSAN...***** HO US KI SHAKAL PER...MANHOS</span></font> Amir Liaqat ka program band karo

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

Aamir Liaqat is a closeted shia, his mother was shia and his brother is a self-professed ayatollah of a new religion with shia elements, and these clips showed the reality about shia beliefs and their daily curses against Sahabas[R.A], these things bring on the surface certain truths about the shia religion which muslims from Algeria to Indonesia need to know,and the way it is being nurtured since 1980s taking dictation from Qom, Iran. Aamir is a dramaybaaz but a true shia, hypocrite and deceitful.

Huh? What racism?