Amir Liaqat's reply on leaked video, "The video was dubbed"

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: "The video is dubbed" - Amir Liaqat reply for leaked video

Mera Allah gawah ha k start se e mje ye shakhs pasand nai tha. I am not such a naik person, but mje iss mein shuru se he munafqat nazar aati thi. never could convince myself to listen to this person. (Same was about Mr. Ghamdi, never liked him.)

Now, most of you will not like the next part as I have the same feelings about Mr. Zaid Hamid.
i have gone through the same and also agreed about zaid hamid and new joker coming in geo now a days

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

yar jin log ko is ko sumajhanay ka lya is video ki zarorat pari ha un ka Allaha hi hafiz ha

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

It his personal matter. Kisi kiS kirdar kashi achi cheez nahi. Don't get me wrong, I also don't like him.

Aap is behaviour ko dont take easy as a personal.......................agar hamari kisi behan ne sawal kar ke is ka hal manga tha you not see his evil laugh about.......................can you amegine ............its do with our real sister , daughter or mother,,,and some body make a laughter about her...............what you do.....................Mirza ne sirf jumle boly tou KHI me more then 17 dead body.....................but a evil lught over all muslim women and make a humor ...............YALLH TERA SHUKAR HE DAJJAL KE NUMAINDON KO BENAQAB OR IN KO SAZA DENA BHI TERA HI KAMAL HE...............WARNA WE TAKE ITS VERY EASY AND NORMAL...................................YA ALLAH HUM GUNAHGAR KI TAQSEERON KO MUAF FARMA IS MUBARAK MAHINE KI BARKAT SE AMEEN SUM AMEEN...................

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

yar jin log ko is ko sumajhanay ka lya is video ki zarorat pari ha un ka Allaha hi hafiz ha

tou phir baqioon ka Hafiz koun he........................????????????????????????????????

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

Moderator ne khud hi ye thread start karwaya hai[hilar] ye pakistani Qaum hay,jhoot bool kar b jisay marzi zaleel kar lo,in ko kisi saboot ki zaroorat nahi hai,jo sun liya yaqeen kar liya ,kabhi ye nahi kaha koi saboot do,isi liay pakistani har kaam mein mashkook hain,
THE GESTURE HE MADE REMEMBERING THE GHALIB GUY WHO RAPED MANY GIRLS IS ALSO DUBBED? RIGHT
HIS LIP MOVEMENT IS ALSO DUBBED BY GEO TV
HIS EVIL LAUGH OVER A VERY SENSIBLE AND SENSITIVE QUESTION ASKED BY THE CALLER OVER RAPE IS ALSO DUBBED!
AND HIS PROFANITY LACED SPEECH AND BIGOT REMARKS AGAINST HAZRAT UMAR RA AND ABU BAKR RA IS ALSO DUBBED?

moderator please remove such HOAX THREADS FROM THE FORUM!

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)

i don't know about the authenticity of this video but i always think when he speak that's not real him
he sounds fake when he speak......the way he uses all those soft words.....
phony type of people he soundz.....

loser24x7

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Every iblis has his fall...pakra gya be-ghairat...nothing is dubbed..it is HIM shaitan Laeen:lol: ...Was the other mullah dubbed too when he was saying "Nazuk" muaamla hai when they recived a call from that lady?"...come on idiots...this shaitan has been exposed by Allah's will..Thanks Allah!

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)

****** hay humari qaum par...jo is k program na sirf daikhtee hay bal k ...phone kar kar k is ki balain laytee hay...i never liked him ...and i think thts y he was kicked out of mqm....he always spreaded fitna and fasad.....but i bet ppl woiuld still love him..and feel fr him....so this is our muqaddar...so live with it..!

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

Ye qaum stupid nahi Liaqat sahab.

Take it to the court if its dubbed

Yeah If Amir Liaqat has courage, take this to court, Wahan iss ki asaliyat aur khul ke samne aa jaye gi...Woh batain bhi jo abhi tak expose nahin huwi.

pak_aus

Senator (1k+ posts)

ye ju sdmuashr h_arammi walad ul zinna hai aur is jese h_arammi ki soch hai ju ye sub ker rahe hain asal main ye kharji toola hai aur maloon o matoon hain ye ta qayamat ye aj isi soch ki wajah se ye qatul o garat ghari hai aur inhoon ne khud america se paisa le ker mukhtlif molkoon ke khalaf laar hai aur in ke aqqa al saud yani al yahud america ki good main bethe hain

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

Ye jo ulti seedhi shaklain bana raha, Taalian baja raha, Chutkiyan baja raha, jahilon ki tarah angraiyan le raha, Vo sub bhi dubbing hai i kya, aur woh jo guests reply ker rahe aur heeran o preshan ho rahe Kya woh bhi drame bazi hai?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Laan'ati liar, these clips are edited, but the maker of these clips surely has also used computer generated imagery [CGI] like Steven Spielberg to sync this munafiq's lip movement also. I'm boycotting ARY as long as they keep this animal on their channel. WE personally respect every faith including the shia religion, so no one has the rite to insult our faith, and the Sahabas[R.A]:

Malik495[/URL said:
485397]What a bloody nonsense he is... i knew that he is a shia zakir rather then a neutral anchor.. ****** ho aisay riya kar pr...

He is not shia! He is sunni! Dont use his speech to spread sectarianism!!

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Those who are trying to make excuses for Amir, should know that in many Pakistani TV programs the pictures do not sync with the audio feed. It is quite common, in today's digital world. If both the picture and the audio are not in sync properly there would be delay in the voice.

Please do not make this lame excuses. The voice is 100% Amir Liaquat's and if you lip read it, it is obvious he was using these sentences.

Are you people mad? You should know how difficult it would be to dubbed his voice, you need professional software, which can copy the voice pattern of a person. These kinds of software are available to CIA etc, not to common people. If usual easily available voice changeover software is used in this video, it would give mechanical tune to his voice, which is no traceable in the cuttings in the video.

There is noway, these cuttings are fake, the sync problem is evident in too many programs and too often for it to be used as an excuse.