American Media Making Fun of Islamic Values, Sects and Beliefs-Marvi promoting their liberal views

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
To be fair, Bill Maher makes fun of all and every religion. He should not be considered against muslims but against all religions.

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
If this guy wants his wife and sister come out with Bikini or Pants and he is proud of that just do it, but we are proud of our culture what we have, and that is human rights.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Watch the clip and decide your self.
sarbakaf bhai,
1. Listen carefully, he is criticizing Saudi culture, not islam.

2. Also, i am normal, and even i know that nowhere in the quran is full veil mentioned. This was enforced by the evil Saudis.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Guys dont worry about them...Worry about those who know the values of Islam and still make fun of it,Directly or indirectly...The more they degrade Islam ,The more People research and come to Islam...They Plan and Allah SWT plans ,and Allah SWT is the best Planner.

We must correct ourselves and make us eligible for the blessings of Allah SWT and the world will automatically start respecting the values of our religion...Quran Clearly Says..

[FONT=Verdana,arial]

[/FONT]

Unicorn

Banned
How is Marvi responsible for fun being made. There is nothing in that dialog between Marvi and the Joker that will cause shame for anyone Muslim or non Muslims.

At least in this clip its the actors providing laughs not ordinary Muslim.

Watch this clip that was created by your favorite Mullaha, with audience like your self all on his own. Only subtitals are added and it has become the favorite on Internet and eventually some day will be shown on mainstream media.

Enjoy it.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
islam is fast growing religion in the worid esp in women, this a slap on their faces who make joke about islam.

kisyani billi kamba nochey

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
sarbakaf bhai,

2. Also, i am normal, and even i know that nowhere in the quran is full veil mentioned. This was enforced by the evil Saudis.

Mr. Cow cola drinker dont poke your nose in islamic matters.

Regards

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
How is Marvi responsible for fun being made. There is nothing in that dialog between Marvi and the Joker that will cause shame for anyone Muslim or non Muslims.

At least in this clip its the actors providing laughs not ordinary Muslim.

Watch this clip that was created by your favorite Mullaha, with audience like your self all on his own. Only subtitals are added and it has become the favorite on Internet and eventually some day will be shown on mainstream media.

Enjoy it.

You too better enjoy your cow cola drink than to interfere in islamic matters.

Regards

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
sarbakaf bhai,

Contra :
First Even if you read quran thousand times you will not find those things which are explained by sunnat of Prophet and his wives. and other women of the companions.

Secondly an ape worshipper thinks he is an expert on islam and thinks he knows it best.

Lastly. You do not need to get ridiculed by talking about every thing, specially the things you know nothing about.