Amazing Video of Yogi Adyathnath with Siberian Birds

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Like I said your uncanny obsession with India and Hinduism. Few days back I think it was something about yoga and them some shadhu or guru so on and so forth.

P.S : no harm in seeking knowledge, I love watching informative videos or reading articles on all subjects. but don't obsesses over them much.

P.P.S : This is not the platform to post such videos, I share and post a lot of things but on relevant forums. For example I have a huge interest in aviation but I never post anything here because its not the relevant forum.

Beside my profession, I'm student of world knowledge and politics. Lots of interest in these 2. My problem with Liberal 000 is that he is disguised as 'Pakistani'.

Liberal 000

Like I said your uncanny obsession with India and Hinduism. Few days back I think it was something about yoga and them some shadhu or guru so on and so forth.

P.S : no harm in seeking knowledge, I love watching informative videos or reading articles on all subjects. but don't obsesses over them much.

P.P.S : This is not the platform to post such videos, I share and post a lot of things but on relevant forums. For example I have a huge interest in aviation but I never post anything here because its not the relevant forum.

That Saadguru thread was of Spartacus I think. I was just engaged in discussion on that thread!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I'm student of world knowledge and politics. Lots of interest in these 2. My problem with Liberal 000 is that he is disguised as 'Pakistani'.
I prefer not to label people unless I can prove it to myself that's the case. Liberal is more of a extreme left wing hipsters than anything else

Liberal 000

Beside my profession, I'm student of world knowledge and politics. Lots of interest in these 2. My problem with Liberal 000 is that he is disguised as 'Pakistani'.

Baby you Liberal 000 is your own countrymen. lol why I would disguise as Pakistani whatever I do here I can do that stuff here being an Indian too!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There are two kind of Media we Pakistanis often watch Hollywood and Indian. I am also trying to download new Bollywood movie URI: The Surgical Strikes but remained unsuccessful so far lol but if you find it somewhere plz inform me too

I love war movies whether it are based on true or fake stories.

Plz do not judge people and pass comment on people's loyalty to their homeland. It is a world of global social Media people see things and communicate beyond boarders
I hate bollywood movies and don't watch Indian crap. Mostly because they are crap more than anything else.
Having said that I don't watch anything from Pakistani TV also because that is also mostly crap

Liberal 000

To become reasonable, you first have to stop being in disguised and stop hating. You clearly mentioned many times that your purpose is to make Pakistanis burn with ur posts.

Not Pakistanis... But surly I want to burn those who abuse Hindus all the time here on this forum

cestmoi ✅️

I prefer not to label people unless I can prove it to myself that's the case. Liberal is more of a extreme left wing hipsters than anything else

Same here. I didn't believe others in the beginning that he was something else. Eventually with enough evidence from his posts, I drew a conclusion

Liberal 000

I hate bollywood movies and don't watch Indian crap. Mostly because they are crap more than anything else.
Having said that I don't watch anything from Pakistani TV also because that is also mostly crap

I also rearly watch Indian movies nowadays but I keep tract of Yogi and Modi.

Yesterday I was having a discussion with my Indian friend on Whatsapp and he tried to trease me like saying I am going to watch with my uni friends URI movie , I asked what is a story line he said "go check yourself" I said tell me I am not going to google it and he teased me it is on surgical strikes lol

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
These beautiful birds also come to our home as guests but we sell the life and meat of our guests to Arabs for petro-dollars !

Kia ham sudhar nahi sakty?
سوامی ہمیں پھر بھی شودر ہی کہیں گے. سوامی کبھی نہیں سدھر سکتے

حاجی صاحب

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
These beautiful birds also come to our home as guests but we sell the life and meat of our guests to Arabs for petro-dollars !

Kia ham sudhar nahi sakty?
Abby gandi nali k keeray yogi tera baap lgta.
what the fuck we got to do with this filthy mother fucker yogi.

fuck off haram zada

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dude i dont mind u sharing a yogi's video or watching indian content i wont declare u hindu or indian but i must ask you that when it comes to islam and islamic scholars why arent you this loving and tolerant?

Liberal 000

I run away from Mullahs. So no I'm not that.

You have nothing to do with Islam. Check ur own posts in the past.

Reality is everyone creates his own religion only constant thing is God.

All sects in Islam are also a product of human understanding of Quran, if some Muslims understand Quran nowadays according to their understanding then what is your problem.

Have you read Molana Rum ?