Amazing Video of Yogi Adyathnath with Siberian Birds

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dude why are so obsessed with Indians and Hinduism ? I don't believe in all this rhetoric about you being a hindu and indian, but even I'm starting to have my doubts now?

What is Hindu in this video?

I have been declared Hindu on this forum, now let them bear this Hindu. All commentators are furious on this thread O my God asa Kia ker diya meny

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
As I predicted , we get a video of Mr Yogi.... He is a big scammer almost at the level of Sathya sai baba.... Remember the golden egg fame baba???

Liberal 000

Dude why are so obsessed with Indians and Hinduism ? I don't believe in all this rhetoric about you being a hindu and indian, but even I'm starting to have my doubts now?

Nowadays, I am searching and watching all videos of Hindu Kumbh Mela to know what happens there!

I was basically watching Transgender videos for being first time accepted in this Mela and suddenly I came across this video. I think it is an inspiring and a beautiful video that's why I posted it here with a message to save our birds

cestmoi ✅️

You will come to the same conclusion so many of us already have. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck then its is a duck!

Liberal 000

I said Indians and Hinduism.

There are two kind of Media we Pakistanis often watch Hollywood and Indian. I am also trying to download new Bollywood movie URI: The Surgical Strikes but remained unsuccessful so far lol but if you find it somewhere plz inform me too

I love war movies whether it are based on true or fake stories.

Plz do not judge people and pass comment on people's loyalty to their homeland. It is a world of global social Media people see things and communicate beyond boarders

cestmoi ✅️

Nowadays, I am searching and watching all videos of Hindu Kumbh Mela to know what happens there!

I was basically watching Transgender videos for being first time accepted in this Mela and suddenly I came across this video. I think it is an inspiring and a beautiful video that's why I posted it here with a message to save our birds

While you were away for few days, I mentioned in this forum that you went to Kumbh Mela...lo n behold u come back and your first 2 threads are about Kumbh Mela....u never prove me wrong! Lol

Liberal 000

While you were away for few days, I mentioned in this forum that you went to Kumbh Mela...lo n behold u come back and your first 2 threads are about Kumbh Mela....u never prove me wrong! Lol

You lying... You said that after I posted the video of Kumbh Mela. Actually I was busy in a wedding of my relative

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Like I said your uncanny obsession with India and Hinduism. Few days back I think it was something about yoga and them some shadhu or guru so on and so forth.

P.S : no harm in seeking knowledge, I love watching informative videos or reading articles on all subjects. but don't obsesses over them much.

P.P.S : This is not the platform to post such videos, I share and post a lot of things but on relevant forums. For example I have a huge interest in aviation but I never post anything here because its not the relevant forum.